Latest Review about 7 years ago

PAUL S.
St Louis, MO
09/20/2011
leach's
thank you for years of dependable service
and honesty
sincerely, julia schlegel

NH
NELSON H.
Ladue, MO
Chrysler Pacifica
09/16/2011
service at leach
The best service station in town...great service, great people, great experience every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC
BARBARA C.
Warson Woods, MO
09/03/2011
Sept. '11
Better customer service recently - quick - but no sticker to show when I need oil change.

JUDY C.
Rock Hill, MO
09/01/2011
50 year customer
From the days when Tom Leach ran this station from a small wood building to today's more modern facilities, I have been a very satisfied customer. I always feel I have been treated fairly and courteously. This business is a real boon to Rock Hill.

RP
REBECCA P.
Eureka, MO
08/30/2011
Fantastic Service!
Leach service is a great place to take your car when it needs some TLC! The staff is courteous and very accomodating with appointments. They fix what needs fixing and will let you know if something needs to be addressed in the future. I would recommend Leach to anyone.

RP
ROBIN P.
Webster Groves, MO
08/25/2011
Great job - fast, no issues
Able to get me scheduled in which was great!

DK
David K.
St Louis, MO
08/06/2011
When You're Tired of the Rest, Try the BEST
I've been going to Leach Service for 30+ years. I have moved residences 5 times in those 30+ years (Maplewood, Downtown, Glendale, University City, and Ladue) and, wherever I live, I travel to them for ANYTHING I need---gas, maintenance, major repairs. Their service has ALWAYS been the most professional, courteous, dependable I've ever received. I consider their crew like family. They are THE BEST.

DK