VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
01/20/2020
Always excellent
The service is always prompt and efficient and the staff is always courteous.

PC
Penny C.
Acura RSX
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Penny said the staff are really good people and they provide excellent service.

AG
ANGEL G.
01/15/2020
Mercedes Benz service
Excellent service with top notch quality and prompt service

JEFFREY H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/14/2020
Friendly and helpful at every turn.
Always a great experience with Tim and his team.

VT
Vanessa T.
Newark, NJ
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Vanessa said the staff was friendly and they helped her out. She said the service was quick.

Clinton, NJ
12/29/2019
Great effective honest service
Great effective service to fix my brakes at a very fair price.

STEVE W.
Annandale, NJ
Jeep Liberty
12/22/2019
Great Friendly Customer Service!
My wife's Jeep needed a front hub assembly/wheel bearing. I was concerned about my wife driving it so I was hoping to get it done quickly. Tim offered to take it right away. It was done the next day. We had to work around getting it picked up since I was not in the area, and he was very flexible with the arrangements. I am glad we decided to give him a try, we have found our new mechanic!

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
12/20/2019
Professional, efficient and courteous
My experiences are always good. Iam taken right away when I have a problem. They guickly find and fix the problem. I always get professional and courteous treatment. I could not be more pleased.

RICH W.
12/10/2019
Tim and his team continue to be reliable and informative about servicing our vehicles at a reasonable price.

PS
Peyton S.
Lexington, KY
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Peyton said the service was great.

EF
ERIN F.
Flemington, NJ
12/05/2019
Always a pleasure
Whenever I bring my car here they fix the problem in a friendly and fair way. I've never ever had a problem.

CL
Cliff L.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business is very good. Tim is great and always works with them.

NS
NICHOLAS S.
11/21/2019
Tim and his staff
Definitely “Friendly, not to mention honest and thorough and competent.
Thanks to everyone at Lebanon Friendly.

James F.
Honda Civic Si
11/21/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees are good people and Jim is awesome. Jim helped him out when he was in a pinch and was done that same day.

CP
CAROL P.
11/15/2019
Five Stars
The name says it all and more importantly the work performed is 5 Star as well. I know my car
Is in good condition and safe to drive without worry after a visit to Tim’s LEBANON FRIENDLY AUTO SERVICE!