GR
Gordon R.
02/07/2019
Very professional
I feel that I can trust them and not be upsold regarding my vehicle repairs.

PW
Peter W.
Millburn, NJ
02/02/2019
Responsible Auto Care
Fast, fantastic care to the car. We can be sure it is in road worthy condition.

KP
KENNETH P.
Stewartsville, NJ
01/29/2019
Always Excellent Service
We have been taking our cars to Lebanon Friendly Auto Service for several years now, and have always recieved excellent service. Tim Nerger and his crew are courteous, knowledgable, and trustworthy. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. When my daughter's brakes went out on a Friday afternoon, they stayed late so that she could have her car back for the weekend. We truly would not take our cars someplace else.

KENNETH S.
01/29/2019
professional, knowledgeable and kind staff
Everyone at Lebanon Auto is a professional! They are knowledgeable, understanding of the customer's needs/stress, and very kind and accommodating. It is as if we have an extended family! They go above and beyond to make sure our cars are in top notch condition.

BP
BOBBY P.
Flemington, NJ
01/28/2019
Trust knowledge and competence
I have been going to Lebanon Friendly Auto Service for several years now and have referred several others. We have all been very pleased with the prompt and friendly service we have received. It is very reassuring knowing I can bring my car to a mechanic I can trust to do a great job and only perform services I need.

Judy F.
GMC Acadia
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said they have no problem with the vehicle. She also said that the staff did what they were supposed to do.

OH
Olivia H.
Lincoln MKX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Olivia said they were professional and pleasant to deal with.

Collin M.
New Jersey
Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Collin said the guy's are pretty nice that work at this facility.

Dave W.
Allentown, PA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/15/2019
Professional and accurate service
They diagnosed the issue, came to the conclusion that there was no problem, and saved me much money. Tim and his crew have been doing my cars for 15 years now. They are the best and trustworthy.

AL S.
Annandale, NJ
Dodge Durango
01/05/2019
Excellent Service and Repair when The Boss, Tim, was out on vacation
The quality of a team can be demonstrated by the ability of others to cover for others when they are out and assure things progress smoothly. I had an important power steering repair done rapidly by the Friendly Sunoco team when the manager Tim was out and all went exceptionally well during a busy week and the entire team was busy. Thank you Friendly Sunoco!

CD
CHRIS D.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
01/03/2019
Had a wheel cylinder replaced.
Mike and Brian are two of the best mechanics I ever experienced. Tim the owner runs a fair and honest business. I had them service 3 cars over 4 yrs and never felt once like the estimate was unreasonable. If you ask, they will show what needs replacing and if you want the old worn parts they took off your vehicle...All in All you cant give 10 stars and they deserve 11. Enuf said.

HM
Hugo M.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Hugo said the employees provided outstanding service. They provided great service. He was very pleased with his service.

LEEANN M.
Mazda CX-5
12/14/2018
Honest, Friendly,Helpful and Fair!
We bring our cars here for service and problem-solving. Tim always does his best to fit us in, even for unexpected issues. He always tries to find the best solution for the most reasonable price. He and his team are always pleasant and helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure your car is fixed and you are happy. I would highly reccommend them!

THOFSTEN S.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Jeep Commander
12/11/2018
Great local place to get gas and fix the car
Dropped the car off after being towed. I have had work done before at Lebanon Sunoco. Smooth transaction after giving Tim (the owner) a call the next morning. Tim is a straight shooter, a courteous and friendly individual and the work is A+.

ACCURSIO M.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/10/2018
Shimmy Check
Hello - just would like to say that it was a pleasure working with Tim & Brian at the Lebanon Friendly Sunoco. Brian listened to my highway shimmy problem, road tested and fixed the problem showing 2 tires out of balance. I have smooth sailing at 70 MPH. Fine price and will come back for my next service.

TOM B.
Bridgewater, NJ
Nissan Rogue
12/09/2018
Best Service Anywhere!
We've had our car for 6 years and 120,000 miles and it still runs like new. The service staff is efficient and excellent. We always
drive with confidence after servicing.

JON S.
12/07/2018
Tim is very conscientious and friendly as advertised. Up front with pricing. Recommends when to come in to minimize any wait time/inconvenience.

KE
Ken E.
Philadelphia, PA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service was good.

KW
Kevin and Patricia W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/18/2018
Top notch Mechanics and superior customer service.
My family has used Friendly Sunoco for years and we are always left impressed with their knowledge and ability to guide us through even the more technical aspects of our repairs and service. They always offer options and are honest and forthcoming leaving little doubt that we are in good hands. Thank you for always being there for us.

JADA P.
Marshalls Creek, PA
Jeep Cherokee
11/17/2018
Quick
I needed tires last minute and Tim was able to get the tires ordered and in shop within a day. I went in and had them put on with car ready to go within 40min. It was quick and efficient!