RICH W.
04/15/2019
Tire Replacement
Needed 2 new tires for my pickup truck. Tim found and offered 3 different choices for me to pick from. The one I picked came the next day and was installed before lunch. The service continues to be great.

AD
Anthony D.
Milford, NJ
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business has a bunch of really good staff and he's never had to take anything back for the same issue. The business has the best mechanics he has ever known.

KN
KATE N.
Kia Sportage
04/14/2019
Always fantastic job
Every time I drop off my car I have no worries! It’s in great hands and they always do a wonderful job.

ACCURSIO M.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/03/2019
Major Service & Done Same Day
Just want to say thanks to Tim and his team on servicing my Traverse. He was able to squeeze me in for a brake and rotors, transmission fluid and drive axle fluid flush on my 87k mileage Traverse.

Brakes are back biting fine and reduced brake pedal travel.

Thanks again Tim & I’ll be back.

JANIE T.
Lafayette, NJ
Ford Edge
03/29/2019
Always professional
As always, Tim and his crew are professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with!

03/27/2019
Great experience
I don't do reviews, but I'm very happy with the work they did. I live close, and I will be back.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
03/27/2019
Friendly and efficient
Once again Lebanon Friendly auto service did an outstanding job. They took my car ,quickly, without a scheduled appointment, when I had a semi emergency.They provided transportation, and fixed my car quickly. It doesn’t get any better than that.

PZ
Peter Z.
Avenel, NJ
Nissan Xterra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the service was all right. It was good.
Tim N. from Lebanon Friendly Auto Service responded on 03/25/2019

Hello Peter, I just wanted to thank you for the buisness ! we noticed you gave us a 3 out of 5 stars on your review. thanks so much for the review Peter. We certainly try to do our best to help our customers in any way, so if you can tell us how we could have made your expierence better, it would mean a lot to me to hear your input. Thanks,   sincerely Tim Nerger owner

James F.
Clinton, NJ
03/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was great.

BP
BOBBY P.
Flemington, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/16/2019
Being able to go and know I will be treated honestly and with respect and have quality repairs performed.
I have been going to Lebanon Friendly Service for several years now and have recommended them to family and friends. It is comforting to know I can have my cars and trucks repaired by quality mechanics and only be serviced for what I need at a fair price.

CL
Cliff L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said he has been using the business for years, and they seem to do a great job.

KN
KATE N.
Kia Sportage
03/14/2019
Great shop!
I truly trust everyone who works on my car. And I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of since I’m a woman. They always treat me with respect and my car is always in good hands here!

Clinton, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019
Find team with great service to fix my car
I am very happy with my car

Ben H.
Annandale, NJ
02/13/2019
Great local service
I’ve used Lebanon Sunoco for over 10 years with all of my family’s vehicles. Once the warranty expires, Tim and his crew handle all repairs.

GR
Gordon R.
02/07/2019
Very professional
I feel that I can trust them and not be upsold regarding my vehicle repairs.

PW
Peter W.
Millburn, NJ
02/02/2019
Responsible Auto Care
Fast, fantastic care to the car. We can be sure it is in road worthy condition.

KP
KENNETH P.
Stewartsville, NJ
01/29/2019
Always Excellent Service
We have been taking our cars to Lebanon Friendly Auto Service for several years now, and have always recieved excellent service. Tim Nerger and his crew are courteous, knowledgable, and trustworthy. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. When my daughter's brakes went out on a Friday afternoon, they stayed late so that she could have her car back for the weekend. We truly would not take our cars someplace else.

KENNETH S.
01/29/2019
professional, knowledgeable and kind staff
Everyone at Lebanon Auto is a professional! They are knowledgeable, understanding of the customer's needs/stress, and very kind and accommodating. It is as if we have an extended family! They go above and beyond to make sure our cars are in top notch condition.

BP
BOBBY P.
Flemington, NJ
01/28/2019
Trust knowledge and competence
I have been going to Lebanon Friendly Auto Service for several years now and have referred several others. We have all been very pleased with the prompt and friendly service we have received. It is very reassuring knowing I can bring my car to a mechanic I can trust to do a great job and only perform services I need.

Judy F.
GMC Acadia
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said they have no problem with the vehicle. She also said that the staff did what they were supposed to do.