DK
DENISE K.
Annandale, NJ
05/30/2019
Front and rear brakes for my Ford Truck 150
As always, Tim was great!

DAVID R.
05/29/2019
Fixed difficult problem.
Found a electrical problem causing car not to start.

CATHY S.
Bedminster, NJ
Subaru Impreza
05/24/2019
Usually you get right in, little wait time
Excellent mechanics. Friendly service and always willing to answer any questions or concerns you have concerning your vechicle.

ROBERT C.
05/12/2019
Fair and efficent service
They fixed what I asked at a reasonable price and found a few other problems and fixed them also. I would recommend their services.

MARY B.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
04/29/2019
Excellent, professional service!

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
04/28/2019
Always treated courteously and with professional efficiency.
I am always treated courteously and my older car is kept on tip top condition. Lebanon Auto Service arranges pick up for me and my car is taken care of promptly and professionally.

RICH W.
04/15/2019
Tire Replacement
Needed 2 new tires for my pickup truck. Tim found and offered 3 different choices for me to pick from. The one I picked came the next day and was installed before lunch. The service continues to be great.

AD
Anthony D.
Milford, NJ
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business has a bunch of really good staff and he's never had to take anything back for the same issue. The business has the best mechanics he has ever known.

KN
KATE N.
Kia Sportage
04/14/2019
Always fantastic job
Every time I drop off my car I have no worries! It’s in great hands and they always do a wonderful job.

ACCURSIO M.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/03/2019
Major Service & Done Same Day
Just want to say thanks to Tim and his team on servicing my Traverse. He was able to squeeze me in for a brake and rotors, transmission fluid and drive axle fluid flush on my 87k mileage Traverse.

Brakes are back biting fine and reduced brake pedal travel.

Thanks again Tim & I’ll be back.

JANIE T.
Lafayette, NJ
Ford Edge
03/29/2019
Always professional
As always, Tim and his crew are professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with!

03/27/2019
Great experience
I don't do reviews, but I'm very happy with the work they did. I live close, and I will be back.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
03/27/2019
Friendly and efficient
Once again Lebanon Friendly auto service did an outstanding job. They took my car ,quickly, without a scheduled appointment, when I had a semi emergency.They provided transportation, and fixed my car quickly. It doesn’t get any better than that.

PZ
Peter Z.
Avenel, NJ
Nissan Xterra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the service was all right. It was good.
Tim N. from Lebanon Friendly Auto Service responded on 03/25/2019

Hello Peter, I just wanted to thank you for the buisness ! we noticed you gave us a 3 out of 5 stars on your review. thanks so much for the review Peter. We certainly try to do our best to help our customers in any way, so if you can tell us how we could have made your expierence better, it would mean a lot to me to hear your input. Thanks,   sincerely Tim Nerger owner

James F.
Clinton, NJ
03/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was great.

BP
BOBBY P.
Flemington, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/16/2019
Being able to go and know I will be treated honestly and with respect and have quality repairs performed.
I have been going to Lebanon Friendly Service for several years now and have recommended them to family and friends. It is comforting to know I can have my cars and trucks repaired by quality mechanics and only be serviced for what I need at a fair price.

CL
Cliff L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said he has been using the business for years, and they seem to do a great job.

KN
KATE N.
Kia Sportage
03/14/2019
Great shop!
I truly trust everyone who works on my car. And I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of since I’m a woman. They always treat me with respect and my car is always in good hands here!

Clinton, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019
Find team with great service to fix my car
I am very happy with my car

Ben H.
Annandale, NJ
02/13/2019
Great local service
I’ve used Lebanon Sunoco for over 10 years with all of my family’s vehicles. Once the warranty expires, Tim and his crew handle all repairs.