John H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
02/12/2020
Great job, service was fast and the price was great. Thanks
Legacy automotive replaced the fan clutch on my Nissan. Service was fast and my car is running great.

Karen S.
02/10/2020
AMAZING customer service for one. GREAT service on my car. FAST! And BEST of all I don’t feel like they took advantage of me!
AMAZING customer service. FAST repair work done Well! BEST part is I don’t feel like they oversold me or tried to take advantage of me. I was referred here by a friend and ladies if your afraid of being ripped off call Legacy. I’ve found the place I’m going to from now on!

Susanne W.
02/06/2020
Awesome
Everything was smooth as always.

Julie H.
GMC Yukon XL
02/04/2020
Excellent service!
Very pleased again with our service with Legacy Automotive! 👍We are thankful for a great place to have our cars repaired when needed.

Sandy H.
Lexus ES 330
02/02/2020
You are always so honest and helpful in diagnosing problems. Thanks for the help and discount pricing on getting a rental car when you needed to keep the car overnight!

GG
Gerry G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Gerry said the business always does a good job and takes care of him.

BF
Baily F.
Saturn Outlook
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dionna. She said the business is awesome and fantastic. They were referred to her and she found the people to be honest, and they are grateful to find someone they can trust. She added she will be taking her own vehicle in soon, and they are really happy.

Ruth C.
01/30/2020
Great place
Mark is a wonderful mechanic, honest, reasonable and very accommodating. He has fixed my vehicles for the past few years and I always go back. I used to use my dealer exclusively but Legacy is more convenient for me. I like having the opportunity to talk to the one doing the work first hand.

AH
Albert H.
Ford Expedition
01/27/2020
Owner
Very nice and honest owners!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/23/2020
Friendly service
Legacy always exceeds my expectations! Service is professional, friendly and efficient and prices are always very reasonable.

ME
Maria E.
GMC Canyon
01/23/2020
Best in the business
Always satisfied with the work they do here great family owned business. I would recommend this company to anyone needing work done on there vehicle

ME
Maria E.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2020
Awesome
They are always fast and dependable. Very trustworthy. I take all my cars here . Love this family owned business.

Ron S.
Jacksonville, FL
01/21/2020
Good man, good work
Mark is a very trustworthy mechanic who isn't just trying ro take your money. Unlike many dealerships who just push you out the door for as much as they can take you for, Mark does an excellent job and only fixes what needs repair. We trust him and he always does a good job.

LG
Leighann G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/21/2020
Dependable, quality service
We can always count on our cars being serviced in a professional, dependable, honest manner.

Joe B.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are awesome.