Julie H.
GMC Yukon XL
11/25/2020
Excellent service!
Thank you for finding the cause and fixing the problem! 👍

PR
Patricia R.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said it was a very accurate estimate. They are thorough. They let her know what was wrong but didn't push her to get extra things.

Catello B.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Catello said he knows Mark well. This business has the best service ever. He highly recommends them to everyone.

Michael W.
11/20/2020
Great Experience
Was recommended by a friend to come here. After finally deciding to take it there i was not disappointed. Very professional and fast service. Had my car back the next day. Very happy customer.

BA
Buster A.
Ford Edge
11/20/2020
Timely oil change
I would highly recommend Legacy Automotive. They are very professional and friendly. Several members of my family use Legacy.

CN
Colleen N.
11/18/2020
They are always knowledgeable and fast on getting repairs completed.
We took our car in which hadn’t been running for a few months and they did an overall check and replaced battery and got her running like new. The staff is very friendly and keep you posted along the way. The repairs were done quickly.

NB
Nancy B.
Fleming Island, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/18/2020
Very friendly and timely service
Very friendly staff and reasonable prices. I love the fact that I can track my maintenance history from your web site too.

Jim P.
11/15/2020
Back Again
Took my car back into Legacy twice this week. Couldn't think of a better place or people to care for my old car. Helps keep it on the road awhile longer. Will be looking at 200,000 miles before long and it runs like a top thanks in large part to Legacy.

RK
Ryan K.
Florida
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he was very pleased with them. They did what he asked them to do and they did it well. They also kept him informed the whole way through the service.

Dianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
11/10/2020
Great mechanic!
My car is running great again! I will not go anywhere else!!

Dian C.
Jacksonville, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/09/2020
Great mechanic!
Courteous, knowledgeable, fast and so reasonably priced! I will never bring my car anywhere else!

LA
Linda A.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/08/2020
Best mechanic ever
Mark is honest and knows what he is doing. He tells you what you need and how much it will cost. His wife is fantastic. Great customer service. Shop is very clean.

BC
Bob C.
11/07/2020
I highly recommend Mark and the folks at Legacy.

Jared H.
Acura MDX
11/05/2020
Best mechanic and auto repair shop around.
If you’re looking for honesty, quality and fair pricing in a mechanic, or auto repair shop, this is the place. We took our Acura MDX in for a timing belt change and we’re met with full transparency and outstanding service from start to finish. We will be bringing our cars for service and repairs to the Legacy Automotive team every time we are in need. A+, 5 stars for this family owned and operated business. Thank you!
I posted this same response on Google maps reviews today.

BJ
Bridgett J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/02/2020
Owners are very nice and job gets completed quickly
Very friendly people. Clean place