Mark C.
05/01/2021
Service is always great, no matter what you ask they deliver. Mark Chambers

Ron S.
Honda Civic Si
04/25/2021
Honesty
I appreciate that only what needs to be done is done. That way I can trust when they say something needs to be done that it really does.

Jonathan L.
Ford Transit Van
04/21/2021
Kind people. Excellent service.
I love Legacy Automotive!!! Today, I showed up with four kiddos in tow for an oil change, and we all came away from our experience with smiles on our faces. The kids, because of the way the receptionist showed kindness to them by handing out coloring books and colored pencils, and me, because I knew my money was being put into a business of integrity that does excellent work.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/23/2021

At Legacy Automotive, we take great pride in providing you with the very best customer service. Your satisfaction is our measure of success and your feedback is valuable and helps us improve our service to you in the future. We appreciate your business and for taking a few minutes of your time to tell us about your experience. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive!

WD
Wayne D.
04/18/2021
Timely service
Great service fair price all work complete in a timely manner

04/05/2021
Big time shop with small town feel
I love that I know I can trust my vehicles with Legacy and have confidence knowing that my vehicles are safe. They are open and honest about what’s needed for your vehicle unlike many big dealership service centers.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

We are so glad to know we have gained your trust. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for choosing Legay Automotive.

Carl H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/01/2021
Highly professional organization
Took my large commercial vehicle that no one else would work on. Not only did they do a great job but they got it back to me within 24 hours. Will use them for all my vehicles from now on.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Mr Herron, Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive and giving us the opportunity to service your GMC. It was a pleasure to serve you.

MT
Mike T.
Green Cove Springs, FL
03/31/2021
Great Work, Friendly, Affordable!
This is the only place I’ll bring my car! They do a great job every time with my vehicle! Very friendly! Fair Pricing!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Mr. Thompson, we are so glad to know Legacy Automotive is your choice for you automotive needs! Thank you for your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you!

JoAn B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
They are honest & friendly
This is my second time here & they are all friendly, helpful, timely & honest. I am impressed with the amount of work they do and always with a smile. They explain all the work & don’t try to sell additional items.

Ms Baughman,

We are so glad we could meet your expectations with a smile and make your automotive experience a 5 star! Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive and trusting us with your vehicle.

CF
Chris F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Nissan Sentra
Ac compressor replaced
We have been taking our cars to Legacy for several years. We don’t take our cars anywhere else for service or repair. Mark fixed the air conditioning and we are very satisfied. It’s getting hot.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Mr Fredrich, You are the reason Legacy Automotive does what we do. So glad we could get your AC back up and blowing cold. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

PH
Pat H.
Buick Enclave
03/30/2021
A mechanic you can trust.
Mark is the only one I trust with my cars. He's a honest man and he takes pride in his shop, it's always very clean. I have recommended several friends to him and they have all been pleased.

Ms Harris,

We are honored to have your trust and thankful for valued customers like you! Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive and for your recommendations!

Michael M.
03/29/2021
They are quick and good at what they do
They are good people.. dropped my Jeep off the gave me a ride back home, and had my Jeep fixed and ready to go the next day before lunch time. My Jeep is now running great and I couldn’t be any happier.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for being a valued customer and choosing Legacy Automotive! It is a pleasure to serve you.

KP
Kathy P.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/27/2021
Excellent Service and Trustworthy
I had already been to 3 places and been told my battery was good so I took my SUV to a mechanic who told me it would be a week before he could even look at it. He went on to say my problem was going to take many hours to diagnose. Legacy made a next day appointment for me. Within 3 hours my problem was solved along with a couple of minor fixes I had been putting off. I am extremely satisfied.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We're so glad that you found what you were looking for and gave us the opportunity to serve you and your vehicle needs. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Jim P.
03/26/2021
Another great visit
I wouldn't think of taking my car to another mechanic. They are always looking out for ways to keep the old girl running (180,000 miles) better. Mark discovered a filthy in cabin air filter. It was gross! Now we can breathe more easily with our new air filter. We love going here - we are treated like family
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We appreciate your business, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Rosene G.
Mercury Montego
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Rosene said she would recommend the business.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review!

LI
Lakeema I.
Florida
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Lakeema said the customer service was fine and she did not have to wait long.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive.