David R.
Jacksonville, FL
02/25/2021
Excellent, fast service
My 2008 Honda Odyssey arrived at Legacy at approximately 1:00 pm and was diagnosed and repaired by 5:00 pm on the same day!

Vanessa had gathered the initial information and Mark called after looking at my van with an estimate for the needed repairs.

I am very pleased with my Legacy experience!

WC
Wayne C.
02/23/2021
Best place to take your car
I trust these guys with all of my auto needs. If they don't do what you need they will point you in the right direction. Anytime a friend or family member mentions a car trouble or maintenance need, I tell them to take it to Legacy.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/23/2021

You are the reason Legacy Automotive does what we do. Thank you for your trust in us and for being such a loyal customer.

Margaret W.
Buick Encore
02/20/2021
Honesty and Service you Can Count On!
Thanks so much to Legacy Automotive for being a mechanic shop I can trust to provide appropriate, necessary and excellent care for my vehicle at a reasonable price.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for your business and for your trust. We are honored to have clients like you.

AW
Alan W.
Lincoln MKX
02/20/2021
Great Service.
If you need your car serviced. I highly recommend Legacy off 220, they have an outstanding Staff and Mechanics.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive.

Mari S.
Acura MDX
02/19/2021
Honest mechanic
I took my MDX in for a strange nose in the front wheel basin. Mark was able to determine the problem.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive and for your 5 star rating and review! We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.

IK
Isaac K.
Jacksonville, FL
Acura RSX
02/17/2021
Honest and friendly service
Legacy has performed excellent and honest car service for our family. The quality of service is superb and we know our car is in good hands.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We strive to provide the kind of service we ourselves would like to receive. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chevrolet El Camino
02/14/2021
Honest Mechanic
We have a multiple cars that we take to Legacy and always have had great service! Very fast and knowledgeable. You can’t go wrong using Legacy!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help and we're happy to have you as a returning loyal customer.

AL
Alicia L.
02/12/2021
Patient and knowledgeable
The staff was patient and knowledgeable about my vehicle issues. I was not swayed in a way to get service that wasn’t needed.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

We at Legacy Automotive truly appreciate your business, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive.

Green Cove Springs, FL
02/09/2021
Quick in and quick out with quality work. Pleasant and courteous staff.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Aidan M.
02/08/2021
Accommodating
Very nice and knowledgeable
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations.

PR
Peter R.
02/05/2021
He knows cars
Found the source of the problems and repaired them when he said he would.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive and for your 5star rating and review! It is a pleasure to work with you.

CP
Cara P.
Nissan Maxima
02/04/2021
Legacy Automotive is a very dependable, reliable, honest place to have your vehicle(s) serviced..Mark and Vanessa run a wonderful business..never an issue making an appointment, I just had my oil changed and it's never a long wait time..in and out. I'm so grateful I found a trustworthy and decent priced mechanic. Highly recommend if your needing a place to service your vehicles.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We're so blessed to have customers like you. Thank you for being a loyal customer and it is a pleasure to serve you.

Rusty G.
Keystone Heights, FL
Ford Expedition
02/04/2021
Honest and does great work!
Great communication. Performs repairs quickly. Very honest and explains work to be performed.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Joii B.
02/04/2021
The Best Company to Fix on my Car!
It’s hard to find honest car shops, that will do right by you. But Legacy Automotive, they are the Best! They never disappoint me or my Family.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Legacy Automotive would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

ND
Nicolas D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/03/2021
Exceptional treatment, and service!
We towed our car here with a lot of work to be done. They gave us a quote the same day. Actually a few hours later. They didn’t sugar coat anything and were honest. Ordered my parts one day. Took everything apart the next. By mid week they informed me the vehicle was ready. This is by far the best experience I have ever had fixing a car. I am very thankful I was informed about Legacy Automotive!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for making Legacy Automotive the place to serve your vehicle. We're so glad that you found what you were looking for and gave us the opportunity to serve you!