Cesar C.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2020
One of the best out there!!
Great Customer Service!! Always honest about what’s needed or what will be needed in the future. Will always recommend this shop to anyone!!

WC
Wayne C.
08/13/2020
Good honest work
we had a power window that wouldn't roll up. They replaced the regulator/motor for a good price and it was done same day. Great people. I never worry about the price like I did when I went to other shops.

CK
Cristina K.
08/12/2020
Great reliable service!
The quality of work is 2nd to none! Their customer service is top notch! They are honest and fair with pricing. I would highly recommend them for your car maintenance.

TH
Tonya H.
Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2020
Quick, easy, friendly service
Was able to drop off, they warmed me in as said, texted me within an hr that service (oil change) was complete & I picked my car up at my convenience without delay.

AP
Ashley P.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2020
Great customer service and quick turn around.
This was my first time at Legacy. The staff were amazing and with having an appointment they got me in and out. Will be back for sure!

EW
Elena W.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Jeep Patriot
08/07/2020
Awesome
They were very attentive and professional turnaround time was quick couldn't be happier they will be my go to mechanic and Vanessa was great.

Carla M.
Nissan Murano
08/06/2020
Great reliable, affordable, friendly service. You won’t find anyone more honest. Highly recommend them to everyone I know for your car service needs.

WC
Wayne C.
08/01/2020
Good honest work
I tell everyone who mentions automotive needs to take their ride to Mark at Legacy before going anywhere else. Even if they can't do exactly what you need, they will point you in the right direction.

TW
Tracy W.
Scion xB
07/31/2020
Professional opinions, information and great customer service
Legacy Automotive was efficient and price conscience for my servicing on my Toyota Scion! Mark got my vehicle completed quickly and explained what his recommendations were to keep it maintained. He was a true professional and even gave recommendations for other vendors that could do a service that he was unable to provide. The Allbright’s have great down home customer service which is an asset these days! I trust Legacy to continue to keep me running and on track with my vehicle.

AK
Arlene K.
Chrysler 300
07/31/2020
Great service. Honesty and Integrity!
Have always been impressed with the prompt attention given to me. I have been to other shops in the past and Legacy is definitely the best.

DA
Donna A.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Donna said she has never had a problem with this business. The employees are good and fair.

NR
Norma R.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Norma said she thought they were courteous and explained things very well.

Matt S.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/30/2020
Awesome service
A neighbor recommended Legacy to is after our shifter linkage broke. The service far exceeded our expectations. They were professional and courteous. Very affordable as well. I willbe recommending Legacy to anyone who is having vehicle troubles. Thanks for a job well done.

CL
Chris L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/30/2020
As always Legacy was able to fix the problem at the right price. Mark always seems to put the customer first. Great people, great place!

AH
Albert H.
Ford Expedition
07/28/2020
Great owners and excellent service