Dan D.
11/14/2019
Legacy Auto
If you need your automobile serviced I would highly recommend you take it to Legacy Automotive.
Mark and Vanessa are two of the most honest people I’ve ever met in this industry.
You don’t have to worry about being charged for something you don’t need, or have something replaced that doesn’t need replacing.
The work is done right the first time and the prices are extremely reasonable.
I have referred friends. Family and church family to Legacy Automotive.
Check them out.
You’ll be glad you did!

Jimmy S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/12/2019
We are always satisfied with the service we receive at Legacy. They’re knowledgeable, efficient, reasonably priced and service oriented. Thank you Legacy for always exceeding our expectations!

Brenda M.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2019
Good, honest work!
I like the fact that I know the recommendations and information they give me about my car is the truth! They only fix what needs to be fixed, nothing that doesn't need to be worked on.

WE
Walter E.
11/08/2019
F150
Very friendly people to deal with. Mark knows what he is doing. Great mechanic.

MF
Mark F.
Chrysler 200
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff have great customer service and great diagnostic skill. He also added that overall, it is a good business.

SG
Scott G.
Jeep Cherokee
11/06/2019
Fixed Jeep Cherokee
Thanks again Mark & Venessa for helping us get our sons Jeep back on the road!! Always honest, fair and quality work. We will continue to bring you our vehicles. Thanks again!!
SG

Amy S.
Fleming Island, FL
Toyota Venza
11/01/2019
Brake job
Mark did an excellent job replacing my brake pads on my car. Very friendly and Vanessa who handled the price quote was very nice and she gave me a ride home when I drop my car off and pick me up when my car was ready. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Amy for the recommendation and taking the time to tell others about your experience with us. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward a visit from you again. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive.

Rob B.
Fleming Island, FL
10/30/2019
Jeep Wrangler Maintenance
Nice, family run biz. Best mechanic around. Mark keeps my 17 yo. Wrangler humming along. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for choosing Legacy Rob and trusting us with your Jeep wrangler. It is our pleasure to serve you.

ME
Maria E.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2019
Awesome people
This company is family run very honest people . Very understanding and helpful.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Maria, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and you kind, encouraging words. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive.

EB
Elsie B.
10/29/2019
Very nice people
I always come to legacy
Outomotive.
They are always knowledgeable. Honest.
an their prices an very fair.
Great work.

James C.
10/22/2019
Good job and quick
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you James for trusting us with your vehicle and the opportunity to serve you.

James C.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
James said their hours are inconvenient for people with day time 9-5 jobs. They are open from 8:30-5, so he had to take time off work.
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive. We are sorry to hear that our hours are inconveinent for you. We try to make it as conveinent as possible for our customers by offering after hours drop off and pick up, a shuttle service as well as arranging a rental car with reduced pricing through Enterprise. We apologize if we did not explain or offer any of these options to you. We will do our best to work with you if need any further service.

GG
Gerry G.
Florida
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the business did a great job, they communicated with him, it was done in a timely fashion and it was a very good service,

Sandra S.
GMC Terrain
10/13/2019
Great
A Great business
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Sandra for choosing Legacy Automotive and for you recommendation.

MO
Melanie O.
10/12/2019
Helping my 18 year learn about car care. Thanks.

James S.
10/12/2019
Courteous Professionalism
Exceptional care and concern for customer and vehicle. Explanation of work order was understandable, environment was clean and friendly, Legacy reserved a rental car for us from Enterprise and there were even snacks provided in the waiting room! Outstanding service from all staff. Very pleased with Legacy's service. Customer until raptured!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you James for the awesome review and kind words. We are so glad to know you are pleased with our service. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for choosing Legacy Automotive!

Dwight G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019
A/C Repairs
Job well done with honesty, professionalism, and customer service. Vanessa arranged a vehicle rental with Enterprise. I was upgraded to an SUV at no additional cost. Needed a vehicle large enough to support easy access for a wheel chair. Mark completed the work in a better then timely manner. The file bill was less than quoted as an item was less than the initial cost. That is both honesty and trust in Mark.
Thank you both!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Mr. Gillespie for choosing Legacy Automotive and for taking the time to give us a review. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

MF

WV
Walter V.
Ford Bronco
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Walter's wife. She said the staff gave a clear explanation and followed through with what they said they would do.

Mark S.
09/23/2019
Great work and customer service
Legacy is the only place I take my vehicles. Mark is an amazing mechanic and an even better person. They have the best customer service and fair pricing. I never feel taking advantage of after leaving their shop. Thank you Mark!
Mark A., owner from Legacy Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you Mark for trusting us with your vehicles and choosing Legacy Automotive! We are humbled by your words of praise and thankful for great customers like yourself. It is always our pleasure to serve you. :)