4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

Jasmine H.
Opa Locka, FL
12/06/2019
Poor Communication
I purchased and have only serviced my car at this dealership. Recently I took car back two days after a routine oil change to report an odor emitting from engine and shaking when the car was idle. I was told there was leak, fully covered under my warranty, and it would only take 3 days to fix. A week, several call and vm later and I still do not have my vehicle nor do I have status on it. I continually get the run around from the staff. Every time I call back, the person I previously spoke with is no longer available. Completely unacceptable.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The managers care
The managers actually cared about my experience and were understanding and listened to my input. They stated they will work to fix all issues from their standpoint for future customers and return customers.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Most horrible place to get service
The service is horrible. The staff ignores the customers and do not let customers know when their vehicle is done preferring to sit on their butt.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Dieula,

AP
Aloke P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
They responded quickly about my concern.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good, but it took so long time.
It took more time than I was told.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Dear Aloke,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to receive "Five stars" from each and everyone of our valued customers. Our aim is for 100% satisfactory service.

Ronald G.
10/31/2019
HELP ... HALT ... HAPPY
I'm a senior, nearly 80 years old and lucky enough to drive a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport. I'm also fortunate enough to be living in a day and age of second chances. I'm grateful to Lehman Hyundai for providing me an opportunity to RESCORE my Review. First of all kudos to the head kahuna from the Service Department whose name I forgot and kudos to Denise Rodriguez and Orlando Mancina, all three excellent and helpful persons.

Why am I changing my score? We are all human and humans can and do make mistakes. At times we mis-communicate, say the wrong thing or do not express ourselves well. I fit into one or all of those categories. I called Lehman Hyundai and told them that my Air Bag Light would not go off. They instructed me to bring my car in ASAP. I did and was told it would take between 3-4 hours to repair it. I did not adequately understand that Lehman would have offered a free Uber shuttle to and from my home and therefore did not press them for a ride home but remained in the Showroom for nearly four hours. While the coffee was excellent, the TV's plentiful and reading material adequate, it was not where I wanted to spend such a long time especially since I had a very old dog at home who needed my attention. I became a bit agitated around hour three, but Orlando tried to re-assure me it would not be much longer. I could have been more patient.

At long last my car was done. They offered me a free car wash which I declined since I wanted to get home quickly. As I drove, I noticed things were strewn around my car and items removed from my glove box and so forth. When I found time I inspected my interior and was not happy with the way it was left. Not professional and thus I wrote a Review based on emotion rather than finding out the facts first. I apologize for this. When my Review went "public" I immediately received a response from Ms. Rodriguez and the head of the Service Department asking how they could make things right. I was impressed in that they took full responsibility for the condition the mechanic left my car in and were truly apologetic. In life, things happen and I do not believe in any way it was a deliberate action on anyone's part but rather Lehman's attempt to meet my request to get my car back exhibited in my irritation.

How Were Things Resolved? The Manager called and said he would send his men to my home, pick my car up, and have one of their mechanics go over the repairs once again to make sure nothing was missed, and they would return the car to me. I thought that was a fair exchange. I was just more concerned that things were done correctly and God forbid, if I had a serious accident the air bags would deploy. So my heart was at rest when I was assured all would be given a second look and their seal of approval.

Car Returned! When Lehman Hyundai returned my car I thought they made a mistake by giving me a new car. They completely detailed the interior and exterior of my car. It never looked that good since the day I picked it up at the dealership new. Thank you, LeRoy, (I hope I got his name correct) for doing such an outstanding job. You should be proud of your crew.

Last Point: All is well. I give each of the employees of Lehman Hyundai 5 stars. A wrong was corrected. A misunderstanding was resolved. Amends were made and we all are better for the exchange. I am very happy to partner with Lehman and once again apologize for having written from emotions rather than first giving Lehman an opportunity to correct things before writing the first Review. I hope in some small way this correction helps them, helps future customers to do things the right way and we all leave happy campers.

Ron Gronowski

10/31/2019
Disgusting Response from Lehman Hyundai
Denise Rodriguez has replied:

Dear Customer,

I am reaching out to you to apologize for your experience at Lehman Hyundai. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfactory service to our valued and loyal customers. We strive to receive five stars from each and everyone.

Service BDC Manager
3056537111 EXT: 3419

This is the poor response I received and my reply. Please read before taking your car to this company.

Ms. Denise:

First of all, I have a NAME. It is not "Customer". When you want money, you know my real name. When you send an invoice you know my name AND address. Now you insult me by not bothering to even use my God-given name. What is wrong with you and your company?

Why did you bother to send this generic message? "Sorry" from your company is just as meaningless as those constant recordings on the phone when you are made to wait and wait and wait for a human to answer. "We value your service. We apologize, we are sorry …." Give me a break. You are no more sorry than a man in the moon.

Do you know what real sorrow is? Do you? It means making amends, telling the person exactly the reason things were so bad from your company. A willingness to make up or do something other than a free oil change. I am nearly 80 and have heard it all. Please do NOT say sorry to me when you do not mean it. I'm just a number to you and your company.

How about saying something about the mess the mechanic left in my car and an explanation from the mechanic as to why? Why the six screws on the floor? Why did he leave his wrench? Was my problem adequately fixed or just rushed through?

Sorry does not cost you anything, not a penny. Put "sorry" into action by saying something like: "Because our mechanic left your car looking other than what we pride ourselves on, we are personally asking the mechanic for a full explanation. We will tell you where those six screws go and why we left our wrench on the floor and made a mess of the interior of your car. When we get answers, we will report back to you … because in the end …. we work for you. That, my friend, is real service. It's more than merely taking in more and more money. Shame on all of you. Show me and others how important we really are to you and that you truly appreciate our business.

Finally, why not say something like: "When you have time bring your car in and we will detail both the interior and exterior as a SINCERE way of showing we truly are sorry." . Now that, my friend, is putting "sorry" into action. Will it happen? Never. Why? Because "Sorry" is free and "Detailing" cost money.

Ronald Gronowski

Your Review: https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/lehman-hyundai?review_id=6014905
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Dear Mr. Ronald Gronowski,

We here at Lehman Hyundai would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep you as a valued customer. we appreciate your business and we always want to make you happy and keep you 100% satisfied.

Ronald G.
Miramar, FL
10/29/2019 Category: Service
STOP READ CAREFULLY
My Air Bag light would not go off. I made an appointment to have it repaired. It took over three hours which is not unusual. I wan however never given any updates and I had to keep checking with the Desk and told one more hour, twenty more minutes and again twenty more minutes etc. When I arrived I asked if they had a shuttle and the Write Up person said: "If you have your 30,000 work done today, we will give you a car which you can have overnight." That was not a possible arrangement for me and I declined the free car offer and went to the waiting room. After three hours I asked why they do not have a shuttle for these long repairs. The same man said: We have free Uber, but I didn't know you were interested. Hello!!! This did not make me a happy camper having already waited over three hours. When my car was completed I went inside and it looked like a tornado hit it. All of my things were strewn all over. My glove box was open, the things from my arm rest compartment were gone and ended up on the back seat floor. I have no idea what it takes to repair an Air Bag malfunction but this was unacceptable. Then I went to remove that mat they place on the floor. There were six screws on the floor and a wrench. I hope, hope, hope these screws were extras and not something which will cause a different part to fall off. To say the least I was livid. I drove away, hoping NEVER to see Lehman Hyundai again. My experience was below a 1 and I'm an easy marker and generally give 5 stars, but not this time. It was an awful experience, just awful. Each person must decide for himself / herself as to what type of service they received and I can only speak from my experience. I really, really hope that I was the exception and not the norm.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dear Customer,

I am reaching out to you to apologize for your experience at Lehman Hyundai. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfactory service to our valued and loyal customers. We strive to receive five stars from each and everyone.

Service BDC Manager
3056537111 EXT: 3419

CT
Carlos T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
It's unbelievable how bad customer service I have been experiencing in this dealership, it was the most traumatic and stressing I ever had as customer in South Florida, and for my surprise I'm not the only one I return for a complement they offer and find more unsatisfied customers.
Managers, corporate officers at Lehmann Auto world please take special attention to this recurrent situation at your facility and make corrections this is an unacceptable situation and your customers should be first priority.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Dear Carlos,

Sorry that you are still going through the same situation with your car. I will be calling you to see if you got in contact with Hyundai Motor America in regards to all these issues.

IP
Idael P.
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
I am very disappointed with the service department , because they didn't diagnosed my car and came up saying that i need a new STARTER for my car and gave me a ridicule price to fix it. AND I DECIDED TO PICK UP MY CAR AND I TOOK IT TO ANOTHER MECHANIC AND HE CAME UP INTO CONCLUSION THAT THE PROBLEM WAS THE BATTERY , I WENT TO THE AUTO PARTS BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND SOLVED MY SITUATION WITH MY CAR . I have proof of the new battery and the original starter that came in with the car still present in the car .
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Dear Idael,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, as promised I have flagged your account on what we discussed yesterday. I will send you an email with the other information for you to send me the copies of what you have.

Thank you again for speaking with me, I will talk to you soon. Have a great day!

JIMMY P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Dear Idael,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today. I am going to ask of you that you please rescore us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards,

Andre P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Overcharging and extending repair times for no reason.
I took my 2010 Genesis Coupe to this dealership for a simple repair (turbo feeder hose leaking oil). Aside from the fact that the service contract I paid $1500 for wouldn't cover the repair even though the turbo is a part of the power train, the worse part was the quote for the repair out of pocket. The part itself is $50, and the dealership wanted $160/hr for almost 4 hours of labor, totaling over $600. I bought the part and took it to another mechanic, who completed the repair AND oil change in an hour, and only cost me $85 for labor. These mechanics are overcharging for labor, extending the labor time almost fourfold to rip people off, and acting like it's normal. I can't say anything about the dealership, but I will NEVER recommend the service department.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Dear Andre,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Dear Andre,

Thank you for speaking with me today, as promised I have flagged your account, when you are ready for your next service, give me a call. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

LF
Larry F.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Love the car but Lehman sucks.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Dear Larry,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

Myra G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
unpleasant
read what I wrote this was a joke
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Dear Mrya,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Manager
Jackie the service manager called me and addressed my concerns. She gave me a free oil change and a free car detailing on my next visit to the service department.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional and sloppy.
Unprofessional and sloppy. Street Hustlers. Did tire rotation and forgot to put air in tires.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for speaking with me and being very understanding to the situation. As promised, I will flag your account and whenever you come back in, call me an I will set everything up for you.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Aventura, FL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great big need for improvement
Lack of timeliness, appointments mean nothing. More Times than not, within a day after service or repairs, something lights up on my dashboard. I am a senior citizen and I have a lot of patience, but this experience with horrible pain and lack of attention to my car really pushed me over the edge as you can tell by my review.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Dear customer,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and I'm very sorry that you are less than satisfied with the service you received. You will be receiving a call so that we can discuss this matter a little further to see if we can make things right for you.

Doral, FL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Don't buy a warranty
I left enough comments in my survey. Don't sell warantys that you won't honor.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Dear customer,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and I;m sorry to hear that you are lss than satisfied. I will be giving you a call so that we can go over your warranty.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Making customer feel important
I never complained about anything because I'm one of those who think that surveys are going to the trash folder of the customer service representative.
But today I found a company that really matters about customer opinions, I totally surprised with the call I received right after I send my concern.
Thank you very much for your attention and immediately reaction I am so glad you take care of my complain.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Worse place to a warranty claim I ever have to deal. Terrible customer service
This place is terrible for a warranty claim, you feel if you're begging for a favor or a gift, Hyundai offer America's Best warranty on their vehicles but never mention you have to deal with this kind of dealer issues, bad customer service, horrible waiting times, poor facility conditions..... Sooooo desappointed never expected to be treated like this by a big named company.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with us, we appreciate you and I will make sure that your account is flagged with what we discussed. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the re-score, as promised, I have flagged your account for what we discussed. Hope you have a great day!

CV
Cesar V.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
bad service
the car that i lease 2018 elantra sport has already giving me problems with only 6000 miles on it. really disappointed due to the fact i like how the car looks
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

MUY MOLESTA,
MUY MOLESTA POR LA PERDIDA DEL TIEMPO Y FALTA DE TRATO AL CLIENTE
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Estimada Sr. Silvana,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo en hablar con Carol. Sentimos mucho por la mala experiencia que tuvo en ventas.

Muchas gracias por su cooperacion en este problema , yo le mandare un rescore , si lo pudiera hacer para mi se lo agradeceria. que tenga buen dia. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en llamarme al numero que esta debajo.

Sinceramente,

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Ser ice
I could not get them to return my call.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Crap service
Horrible experience. Run while you can.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received. We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Dear customer,

As per our discussion, I have gone ahead and flagged your account. Call me when you are ready to make an appointment for that service. I am sending the re score and I appreciate you doing it for me.

Have a great day!

Hallandale Beach, FL
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Frustrating

06/22/2019 Category: Service
50 dollars por a bulbs
They didn’t want to work
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear customer,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standards that we maintain and would like to make things right.

You can expect a phone call or email from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Dear Silvina,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, when you are ready to come back for your service, give me a call and I will take care of it for you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

AR
Adriana R.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The agency is excellent the people is very nice, the employees who always attend me Marcó a Diaz is very correct and trustworthy.
I always recommend this agency.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Employee trate me excellent Marco Diaz
Very nice and correct, the Carr now is working very good, the agency always is the best.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Adriana,

As per our discussion, I am resending the re-score for you. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Have a great weekend.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
No coolant
Needs improvement in quality of service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Kevin,

As per our conversation, I have flagged your account for what we discussed for when you return. I am resending the re-score to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me at any time. Have a great weekend.