4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

MK
Maxim K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Max K
Waited almost 4 hours for oil change and a sensor
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Dear Maxim,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

Soufiane B.
North Miami, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Ben
Place it’s huge, facilities clean, recommended.

My cart take more time than expected, desk need help sometimes.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Dear Soufiane,

Drucilla B.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Resolved issue
Denise called me right away to resolve this issue I had after my car was serviced the other day. She explained that Jimmy the service manager will help me resolve this issue with no cost.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Steven customer service is excellent
Whoever serviced my car was very careless because when I reached home my hood was messed up. I called Steven about what was done & told me to come back when I get a chance to get this issues resolved
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Dear Drucilla,

Max L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is wondeful
Denise from customer service went over and beyond to help me with my car and my experience at Lehman Hyundai. Looking forward to going back.

11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is painfully slow
An oil change and basic car wash should take under an hour. And I had an appointment time. Car took almost 2 full hours to get done. Not interested in going back again to lehman
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Dear Max,

2018 Hyundai Kona
Polite service associate!
Need to improve wait time!

Maintenance issues!
Waiting time for maintenance is not acceptable!
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Migdalia,

NR
Nathan R.
Better communication
Just want to add one more thing. WHen I arrived in the morning there did not seem to be a systme for appointments vs walk ins. I know this bothered others. Still, yyour service guys are good. You need a better appointment service and better communication that the car is ready
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Nathan,

11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service provided at this dealership is exceptional. I appreciate the effort to assist me and ensure complete customer satisfaction, following and issue I had with my vehicle. Thank you all! Ask for Marcos when you go :)

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait!
I'm over Hyundai as a whole! The Sonata engine issues have COMPLETELY turned me from ever purchasing from them again. This dealer is ok, just be prepared to wait when you go to service. At minimum, 3hrs. I would recommend this dealer if you already have a Hyundai. I wouldn't recommend buying Hyundai in general if you didn't already have one.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Dear Brythney,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to receive "Five stars" from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to provide 100% satisfactory service.

Alice M.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
When they make mistakes they try to make it right
They solve the problem they call me back and apologize

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Nothing
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dear Alice,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we appreciate you. On behave of Lehman Hyundai we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. You are a valued customer, and we always want you to be happy upon leaving our service center.  Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Appreciation
That took the time out to find out what my concerns were and accommodated me. That showed that they cared and I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service takes too long for just simple services.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good Morning Katura,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we appreciate it. On behave of Lehman Hyundai we apologize for the long wait time. You are a valued customer, and we always want you to be happy upon leaving our service center.  Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

sincerely,

305-653-7111

Sunny Isles Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement!!
Maintenance needs improvement ASAP!
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to take this time to apologize for the time it took to service your vehicle. Here at Lehman Hyundai we strive to give all of our customer the best possible experience and we always strive for 5 stars. You are a valued customer and we certainly want you to return for all your service needs.

I will also be reaching out to you at a later time to discuss how we can resolve this matter.

Hallandale, FL
10/30/2019 Category: Service
............
car broke down 20 mins after leaving from getting an oil change.. alternator belts popped off.. NEVER has been an issue before.. and then all of a sudden... boom
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Dear Customer,

Upon receiving your survey of three stars, I wanted to reach out to you to apologize for your experience. We definitely strive for five stars here at Lehman Auto world. You are a valued customer and we assure you A much better experience next time. Please call me so that we can discuss this matter further. I will also be reaching out to you via telephone.

Regards,

EC
Edward C.
West Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Equus
10/22/2019 Category: Service
They were very courteous and very helpful
My overall experience was good but a little shorter time on the service would be better other than that good

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. We apologize for the length of time you waited in service, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Hope you have a great day.

Dear Edward,

It was a pleasure to speak with you, and as promised I will flag your account for when you come back for service. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Dear Edward,

I am sending the re-score that we discussed, and thank you! If you need anything please feel free to call me.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Minor details...
Makes a major difference, the initial service was a normal oil change service w/ wipers replaced. The CSR "Jackie" worked diligently to correct, change and satisfy my first impression. I am glad to say, that because of her looking into the matter a little bit more; I was moved from neutral (3) to a satisfied (5). Even though the issue was a small minor detail (windshield wipers), service hours and area accommodations, she did her homework and came back with a exceptional solution.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Average
I understand that nowadays car repairs are usually "Ala cart" (sorry the misspelling), that being said; I really want to learn and know what is necessarily important when I bring my vehicle for service or repair. I get nervous when the service clerk starts babbling about other minor issues that could wait until my car's check-up.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for speaking with me and once again I would like to apologize for your recent visit.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standards that we maintain and would like to make things right.

I will be giving you another call today so that we can discuss this further.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My mother and I have been customers at Lehman Hyundai for years and the service is usually great. My last experience left me a bit shocked that that was not the case as I wasn’t notified of an issue with my tires and had to return the next day after discovering the issue myself. However, Jackie spoke to my service rep, Orlando M., and both felt horrible about my last experience and made it their business to rectify the situation. Jackie went out of her way to compensate me for my troubles and I must say it is truly nice to have someone recognize and address errors, apologize for it and fight for you and your needs and desires. Thank you Jackie! I’ll see you soon!

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service, but not a great experience last time
My experience at Lehman Hyundai is usually excellent but this last one threw me off. I really don't understand how a mechanic could let someone leave with tires that they tell you could kill you or others if you would've kept driving but didn't let me know there was an issue that existed in the first place.

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

Dear Mya,

Thank you for speaking with me, and as I promised I will flag your account and take care of what we discussed. Call me when you you are ready to come in.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

IG
Isabel G.
Hollywood, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Tranny service
Horrible experience - my car was there nearly 1 month. Service tech never returned calls. Had 2 visit dealership and reach out to service manager for results. Safety issues w Enterprise rental car provided. See previous comments. Service manager was helpful.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Dear Isabel,

Dear Isabel,

Thank you so much for speaking with me today, I really appreciate it. As promised I will flag your account with what we disscussed.

If you need me for anything, I am here for you. My number is listed below. The re-score is being sent with this message. Thank you again for your time.

Hope you enjoy the rest of you day!

Miami Gardens, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Waited three hours for a simple oil change come to fine out that my car was stuck on the lift no one came to me to tell me that.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for speaking with me today, I appreciate you for taking my call. As promised, I will flag your account for when you return.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Miami Gardens, FL
09/12/2019 Category: Service
service advisors, and waiting area
l want to thank jackie for resolving my problem i had there , she made sure i was satisfied and would come back again.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
service advisors, and sometimes waiting room whenever you can watch somethig you like on tv while you waittttt
went in to replace battery, after service was complete and as i was leaving i notice that they did not reset my clock and my service notice indicator ,also i been there times before for oil changes and had my car wash and this time i spent a lot more money and had no car wash.and on tuesday evening i notice that my passenger seat had black stains over it like a service tech was sitting there with no covering so i did not feel like driving back there so i had some seat cleaner so after two time i got it a little cleaner. this was the first time i have had a issue or feedback ,maybe it was just the service tech
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your time today, it was a pleasure speaking with you. I hope that what we discussed helps a little with your issue.

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to call me at the number below. Have a great day!

KT
Keith T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Must improve process
Very small check-in area with cars and office, extremely busy location and need more staff to attend the flow of cars. Wait time 1 hour more than estimated for a regular service due to poor communication.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Dear Keith,

I'm sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service that you received. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you went through.

I will be giving you a call so that we can discuss this matter further.

NB
Nicole B.
Pembroke Park, FL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
This is a re-score for Ms. Jackie ONLY!!!

So my tire pressure sensor is under warranty, senor is bad before time for FIRST tire change. So the service guy I was working with was going to change it under warranty conditions BUT WAIT there was another service rep.says no because if there is fix a flat (yes there was a slow leak in tire paid for plug but I don't remember if I used it in tire) then other rep says it cost $50 TO SEE IF FIX A FLAT WAS USED and if so I'll have to buy senor at $170. So that an additional $220 on top of cost routine maintenance. It's crazy

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Dear Nicole,

I will give you a call so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for speaking with me today, and I am happy that I was able to help. I will flag your account with what we discussed. Let me know when you are ready to come back and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Have a great day!

Sunny Isles Beach, FL
08/12/2019 Category: Service
To change oil 2 hours
Too long to do simple work ( first time happened to me at this place).
Coffee machine did not work an nobody cares. Wending machine had all labels misplaced or move so I bought wrong item.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Dear customers,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied. We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.