DUANE H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/23/2019
Great business.
Very knowledgeable and courteous. Work was done promptly and knew what needed to be done.

Dudley L.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Dudley said the service was good and the staff did what they were supposed to do.

SARA S.
Dodge Journey
05/19/2019
great business
They are very friendly and willing to work with you financially and give you top service. I really appreciate their kindness and helpfullness.

JAMES K.
Dodge Stratus
05/15/2019
repair
did a very good job on my repair and was very professional too.

SP
Sue P.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Sue said it was fine with no problems.

Jeep Renegade
05/10/2019
I've brought two vehicles in now for different repairs and both times have had excellent, friendly service! I love coming here rather than a big dealership where you don't get the personal attention and detail! I was referred to come here by a co-worker and am forever grateful to have found excellent mechanics who are honest and thorough!

CD
Chris D.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were really friendly. They completed service faster than they quoted.

DANIEL B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/03/2019
Tire Rotation
If you buy tires from Leo and Ed's they rotate them for free. They have good tires for a low price. Who could ask for more. The mechanic took about 20 min. to rotate them. Good fast service. I recommend Leo and Ed's to friends and family.

David M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
05/02/2019 Category: Service
David said they did a good job. They got him in promptly and they got him out promptly and they seem to have done the job right. Rick the owner is a good guy and he is honest.

LL
LESLIE L.
Dodge Journey
04/28/2019
Oil change plus
Once again Leo and Ed's is such an amazing place just to get an oil change or anything else that you need done to your car the guys are awesome Rick will definitely take care of you and your car and he will not overcharge you or rip you off

DK
DAVID K.
Buick LaCrosse
04/20/2019
This is about the only place I know of that accepted my part to put on.
Rick accepted my part to put on, which I am grateful for. It saved me having to take back the part. I had thought I'd be able to install it myself, but don't think I was being realistic; at least this time, it didn't work out for me to do it.

CO
CORY O.
Zeeland, MI
04/16/2019
Always a great experience!
It's always a great experience at Leo & Ed's! They've been doing a great job on my truck and keeping me apprised of fluid changes needed. Rick is a pleasure to work with!

PS
Parker S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Parker said that the place had good customer service.

GK
GARY K.
Alto, MI
Pontiac Vibe
04/14/2019
Life savers
Had a car break down at night. Dropped it off at their shop with no notice on a Thursday night. Called the next morning and spoke to Rick who was friendly and helpful. Informed us it probably would get looked at until Monday as they are closed on the weekend. Got a call on Saturday morning saying they had come in on their day off to take care of it for us. Can’t express our gratitude! Informed us of some other issues but we’re not pushy about anything. Would recommend to anyone.

KC
KAREN C.
Mercury Mariner
04/12/2019
Friendly, great service and value.
A little hard to find and location space is congested but very good service.

Mary R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they are great.. She enjoys going there. They are friendly.

CU
CORINNE U.
Saturn Aura
03/29/2019
Thorough, experienced service men, efficient, caring.
EXCELLENT SERVICE every time I take my car to Leo & Eds...whether for an oil change....a check up....or something more serious.
This time I went there because the "read out" on my dash board indicated "Check tire pressure"...They quickly diagnosed to problem a dent in the rim...probably due to hitting a pot hole in the street. It was repaired efficiently and I left in less than hour.

Leo & Eds is a busy, thorough, caring auto repair "hospital". I have taken my car there for several years. When I a sitting in the waiting area ad others are there as well, their thoughts about the service rendered there is similar to mine. When friends and people I come in contact with are looking for a auto "hospital', I always recommend Leo & Eds.

STARKESHIA W.
Wyoming, MI
GMC Terrain
03/29/2019
Best Customer Sevice Ever
I’ve been coming for years and Rick and his fellas always do a great job and there honest!!!

DK
DAVID K.
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2019
The price is right, and I don't know that there are any leaks for an oil change done.
Pretty much all is summarized above.

Dave M.
Michigan
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that he's known Rick and the place for a long time, everything's good with them.