Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5rating 3.4285714rating 3.4285714
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

Bristol, CT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Pricey
$47 for an oil change is a bit excessive.

VK
veerendra k.
Manchester, CT
06/22/2018
i thought i can get professional service but that isn't worked out for me
i went for them to diagnose and install usb port for my hyundai 2016, diagnosed and said that install new usb port and they installed the new part and said that it not problem with usb and wanted me to keep one day with them more diagnosis and also said that idf there is anything with wiring it will not be done under hyundai warranty,

what's the purpose of having warranty on your car?

and i went to a local mechanic he fixed it in 15 mins.

note :here people not consider of customers and warrant of your car totally they look to earn more for that they will tell lot more reasons.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you Veerendra for your review. Just to be clear you supplied us with a part that you wanted us to install we did not diagnose your issue per your request. We were by the book in advising you to properly diagnose your issue with the possibility it might not be covered due to the rarity of the issue and the extent of your previous body work. I'm glad it worked out for you. Unfortunately warranties do not cover everything thats why they title it LIMITED warranty. Have a great weekend.

IC
Incarnation C.
Bloomfield, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Diane , Hector and Chris the Service Manager are the best! They always take care of me . I definitely recommend Lia Hyundai of Hartford!! I Give them 10 stars 5 being the highest ..

Thank you Incarnation for your review....Thank you as always for taking such good care of us.....Enjoy your weekend.

AP
Andrew P.
Hartford, CT
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Quick Service
No problems at all did my oil change and checked for a sound I’ve been hearing for awhile under 30 min and the gentle men that took care of me was a honest being didn’t sugar coat anything great place great service

Thank you Andrew for your review. We appreciate your business.

Palm City, FL
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Lia Hyundai
Unusually excellent in all respect. My primary contact was with Hector Morales, who not only proceeded to direct the work directed by the automobile's mileage, but also reviewed some specific problems which had supposedly been dealt with by another dealer. The other dealer had been ineffective; Hector and Lia spent no time "grading" the other dealer, but went right to the cure of the problem.

A pure delight.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your review.

LV
Louise V.
Holland, MA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always get great service, my vehicle is always ready when promised.

Thank you Louise for your review. Have a great day.

Glastonbury, CT
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Never had a bad experience here. I would definitely recommend Lia Hyundai for being fast, fair and honest. Car was very well taken care of. Everyone here was friendly and easy to work with. Dane, my service advisor, was super helpful, thorough, and kept me up to date and well informed throughout the whole process. I was very pleased with the service I received. Courteous staff. Knowledgeable service advisors.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Heather for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Judith P.
Rocky Hill, CT
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with service
Very pleased with service
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Judith for your review, we appreciate your business.

LR
Linda R.
Barkhamsted, CT
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and service dept. was courteous as always. Waiting area is very comfortable. In the hour I spent there at least 4 different people cleaned up the coffee area. It's nice to see that it is not one person's job but a job and anybody that stopped there took it upon themselves to touch it up. Even though it is a 40 minute ride to the dealership I keep coming back for my service because of the people and impeccable showroom.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Linda as always......BTW I'm one of those 4 people..LOL....Have a great day.

WC
Wilfredo C.
East Windsor, CT
06/01/2018 Category: Service
I feel like family and very confident with you all.
I give you all a big A+

Thank you Wilfredo for you review. We appreciate your business.

RL
Robert L.
Windsor, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick, friendly service
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Robert for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

WH
William H.
Houlton, ME
2012 Hyundai Genesis
A big thank you.
I will not be coming back for servicing because I live several hundred miles north, in northern Maine. I really appreciate the way our problem was taken care of. The service people at the Hartford dealership said they would take it in and start immediately, which they did. They said it would take 4 hours to complete the repair, it did. We arrived at 10:30 A.M. and drove off into the sunset at about 3:30 P.M. Great job by all at both.dealerships (Enfield and Hartford). You were a dedicated group of people. Thanks again, and keep up the good work.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you William for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you both and we are very glad it worked out. Enjoy your summer.

West Hartford, CT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Mrs
The people are so nice and willing to help plus they keep you informed of the progress of the car. However wish they would have washed the car .

Thank you for your survey. Next time in ask for a car wash and we can take care of that for you.

AC
Antonio C.
Wethersfield, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, fast and accurate

Thank you Antonio for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

ES
Eugeniusz S.
East Hartford, CT
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/27/2018 Category: Service
O.k. good service
I can recommend

Thank you Eugeniusz for your review.

James L.
Plainville, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great and quick service and pricing was as just as i was told prior to showing up.

Thank you James for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Jessica F.
East Hartford, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/23/2018 Category: Service
There's Nothing Like a Hyundai!
This is my 4th and I will never buy anything else. The guarantee is great and I bring my car to the dealer to ensure it is kept in place.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Jessica for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Debra W.
West Hartford, CT
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Communication and Service
Lia Hyundai goes out of its way to be sure all details are given for service. I had a tire sensor that needed to be fixed, and they ordered the part, had it the next day, and it was installed in less time than they originally estimated.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you Debra for your review. We appreciate your business.

EA
Elaine A.
Glastonbury, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in at my appointment time and was promptly attended to. I expressed my needs and concerns to the service rep and he called me within the hour to let me know what was recommended. He quoted me a price and when I returned my car was ready and waiting and everything the service rep quoted me was exactly as promised.

Thank you Elaine for your review. Have a great weekend.

West Simsbury, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Nice overall. Thank you
Would recommend highly. thank you.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you very much for your review. It helps a lot.