Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5rating 3.9rating 3.9
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LA
Lori A.
Friendly available professional
I had a recall and they reached out to me to make the appointment. They also respond to any inquiries I have. It’s my second car from them.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review!!

Marie L.
Glastonbury, CT
2015 Sonata.
Good car care service dept. Especially Dane Morisette. Who was very helpful in taking care of my problem.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the review!!

Melvin M.
Winsted, CT
Awesome
Fast . Friendly. Beautiful place.

Thank you so much!!

SN
Sue N.
Kensington, CT
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I called before I left for Hartford to work and was able to drop my car off immediately. I was provided a ride to work and was picked up later to get my car. Everything was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that we can be  of assistance.

Dean G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I always get great service and Hector is honest and does not charge for unnecessary services

For being a Loyal customer. Hector Very much appreciate the five star review as do I.

FP
Fernando P.
East Hartford, CT
2005 Hyundai Xg350
03/12/2019 Category: Service
great
EXCELLENT.VERY PROFESSIONAL.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
The. Service was good I got what I wanted and the sales person was a great help!!!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the five stars, Glad to hear your service visit was all good!

Stephen W.
East Windsor, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Staff in service is always 5+⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ always have a great experience.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Stephen!
You are a 5 star Customer!!!!!!

Rocky Hill, CT
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lia Hyundai is always consistently great. The employees are personable, my vehicle is always brought in to the service bays promptly upon arrival and the waiting area is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this dealership.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the great review it means a lot to us here!!

Danelle D.
Manchester, CT
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Product, Great Customer Service, Great Service Department
I love my Hyundai Elantra 2018 and Lia Hyundai of Hartford is the nicest dealership and they have a great service department that is very accomodating. They went the extra mile and gave me the best price for my service. So happy to be a customer.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/05/2019

Hello Danelle,
 It is so nice to hear things went well, Thank you for being a loyal customer. Please if you need anything we are here. We are So happy to have you as a customer!!!!

Beth H.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil change for 2017 Tucson
Service was great didn’t have to wait for long
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/02/2019

That is great thank you for the five stars!

West Hartford, CT
2007 Hyundai Azera
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Efficient

We are glad your visit with us went well!!
Thank you!

ID
Ingrid D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
No comment.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for the feed back Please let me know what we can do to get a five star review from you on the next visit.

KL
Kenneth L.
West Hartford, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall Visit
Jonathan Karimi was very professional and informative. He took the time to explain everything to me that could happen after the upgrade was completed. Its the first time I ever left a dealership feeling confident.

Feeling confident is what we strive for everytime, Thank you for the feedback!!

RF
Randolph F.
Meriden, CT
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Rank
Very pleasant atmosphere and service was exceptional
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the five star review!!! I am so glad you had a nice visit.

WF
William F.
Wethersfield, CT
02/27/2019 Category: Service
First oil change vehicle serviced within the time given .I had a issue with the drivers seat adviser took pictures very professional.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/27/2019

Hello Will
 thank you for the five star review we will get that seat fixed for you, I spoke with dane your advisor and approved your seat repair. Dane will be in touch with you to set things up.

FS
Fred S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Yes I will recommend y'all do a great job

Thank you for the five stars!

Ronald S.
02/25/2019
Oil change took to long.
Oil change took 2 hours.

Hello Ronald,
 We are truly sorry things were not done for you in a timely fashion this is something that I strive for, that is making sure my guys here focus on visit times and it is one of our main prioritys.
 I did review that write up time which was 13:45pm and the bill out time was 14:44 pm which is just over an hour but i would like to speak with you because maybe something happened on my end and we held you up after the fact. I will give you a call shortly to discuess and rectify this issue.

Rocky Hill, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/25/2019 Category: Service
not bad
it is ok

Thank you for the the four stars please let me know what i can do
 next time for the five star.

EM
Erica M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Charge a flat rate of 300 and on labor and my car wasn't being worked on right away waited 2 hours for simple things that could have been done in less then one

Hello Erica
 I am truly sorry that your most recent visit (in your words) was Horrible as far as pricing goes. As we discuessed over the phone the dealership has a set price for brake services as most repair shops do,your appointment was later in the day (4:15pm) which the shop is shut down technically at 5:30pm
in order to fulfill these repairs in a timely fashion the dealership had two technicains working on your car. Again this does not change the cost of your service this will only shorten the repair time. We understand that it is hard to find time to get repairs done to your car now a days with hectic schedules, work,school etc.. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuess this more and or go over the options I offered last week.
thank you!