Joe A.
02/16/2012 Category: Service
Joe said this was his first visit. He said they were very busy and possibly understaffed, but he plans to go back.

BT
BRAD T.
11/30/2011
Update to 11-30-2011 review.
Mark called me and I told him that my review was to improve the all ready great service that he provides. I did not request a free oil change so that is something that Mark is offering. Overall the service at Liberty is outstanding and in particular the work that is accomplished.

11/30/2011
Tire rotation and air pressure.
I told the service person that I was there for a tire rotation and to increase the air pressure in the tires. Apparently a communication problem occured. I did not check the bill until I got home after paying 24 dollars plus. I found that the oil had been changed and a new filter was put in. It had only been 1000 miles since the last time I did that at your shop. My son has had communication problems when Mark is not on the desk. He wants to use Liberty but is not happy with the service provided at the desk.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/08/2011
Brad T was contacted & his next oil change will be at no charge. The service writer is aware of the mistake and policy changes have been made in house.

JN
John N.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
John said they estimated $120 more than what he expected.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/08/2011
John N was contacted by phone & apologies were made. The estimate originally given was a quick, off the cuff verbal quote. The repair was more due to a part cost increase we were not aware of at the time of the quote. We have agreed to a free oil change to correct the misunderstanding.