BT
BRAD T.
11/30/2011
Update to 11-30-2011 review.
Mark called me and I told him that my review was to improve the all ready great service that he provides. I did not request a free oil change so that is something that Mark is offering. Overall the service at Liberty is outstanding and in particular the work that is accomplished.

11/30/2011
Tire rotation and air pressure.
I told the service person that I was there for a tire rotation and to increase the air pressure in the tires. Apparently a communication problem occured. I did not check the bill until I got home after paying 24 dollars plus. I found that the oil had been changed and a new filter was put in. It had only been 1000 miles since the last time I did that at your shop. My son has had communication problems when Mark is not on the desk. He wants to use Liberty but is not happy with the service provided at the desk.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/08/2011
Brad T was contacted & his next oil change will be at no charge. The service writer is aware of the mistake and policy changes have been made in house.

HM
HARRY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/03/2020
Pre-Vacation Check-Up
For over 20 years the guys at Liberty Automotive have been taking care of our vehicles. They do a great job, and let me know what service I need to be thinking about in the coming months. I highly recommend them!

TED P.
05/29/2020
Oil Change and tire rotation
Dropped off my wife's car for an oil change and tire rotation. Found out they had a special to do both. They also discovered a couple other things that needed addressing so took care of them as well.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2020

Hello, Mr. P, We look for problems that may put you on the side of the road or cost you more to fix later. We also want you to get the longest possible service life out of your vehicle while trying to save you money! Thank you for coming in and for your great review! Mark M.

PV
PAUL V.
05/29/2020
Excellent communication and service
Liberty's staff is always very good in communication and responsive to questions concerning required repairs.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2020

Hello, Paul, Thank you for your 5 star review! It is important to us that our customers understand why we are recommending a service and what they are paying for. We appreciate your support over the years and you will always get our best! We are here when you need us! Mark M.

PH
PAUL H.
05/28/2020
Great local shop.
Good people, good prices and good service.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2020

Hello, Mr. H, We enjoy your visits and thank you for the business that you have sent our way over the years. We will shoot for "great" everything the next time that you come in! Mark M.

THOMAS P.
Jeep Patriot
05/28/2020
Good friendly service at a good price. I will be back.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2020

Hello, Mr. P, We appreciate your support, especially during the COVID menace. We work for a living too, so we want to be sure that you get the most for your money! Thank you for your wonderful review! Mark M

NL
NED L.
Ball Ground, GA
Ford Expedition
05/27/2020
A/C Not Working
My A/C was not working. It ended up being a hole in the line. They showed me the problem and gave me a quote. It seems like they did a good job fixing it and gave me a good price.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/28/2020

Hello, Mr, L, It was a pleasure meeting you, a distinguished veteran. You have our highest respect. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and for your great review! Mark M.

DAN C.
05/23/2020
Absolutely the best
Some of the best service that I have had in my 55 years of driving excellent staff excellent communication an excellent work would not take my car to any other place first to get it fixed
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/26/2020

Hello, Mr. C, Your review has made our day! Your kind words make our toughest days worthwhile. It has been our pleasure working with you. Please visit us again when you need us. Thank you very much, Mark M.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Canton, GA
Scion xB
05/22/2020
Michael Abercrombie
As usual, friendly, fast, even with covid
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you Mike! It is always a pleasure to see you. We will always try to deliver the best service that we can. We are taking every precaution that we can think of to protect our customers and staff from this menace. We want everyone to come out of this mess well and healthy! Thank you for your kind words. Mark M.

BILL M.
Buick Enclave
05/19/2020
Great place
This is the BEST place in Forsyth county to do business with, honest straightforward and always up front with you..If you have not tried them your missing out on a great friendship.!!!!
Thanks,
Bill@Joyce
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/20/2020

Hello, Mr. M, What a wonderful review! We try to abide by the "Golden Rule" every day. We treat our customers as we would expect to be treated. Thank you for being our friend and customer! Mark M.

AH
AL H.
Cadillac Escalade
05/15/2020
It instills confidence
When leaving my Escalade for repair I'm confident it will be well taken care of. Even recently, when I perceived a problem I found out that I was the problem. A quick tutelage of procedure found "MY" error and solved the problem. again, confidence!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/20/2020

Hello, Mr. H, Our job is more than servicing vehicles. We are taking care of our customers. We want you to get the most out of your vehicle. It is always a pleasure to speak with you and thank you for your wonderful review! Mark M.

MARY R.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/12/2020
Very courteous and friendly!
Liberty found the problem right away. They called me immediately to let me know about a problem that was very important for my car to be done. I was very grateful for that. Thank you Liberty, I definitely will be back and tell my friends at Sawnee View. Also the place was very clean and the workers were very courteous and friendly. I am very happy I chose Liberty.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/13/2020

Hello, Ms. R,  We try very hard to make vehicle service as easy as possible from the moment that you call us until you pick up your vehicle. We are grateful that you chose us for service and we love "word of mouth" referrals. We are here when you need us. Thank you for your wonderful review! Mark M.

TED P.
Ram Pickup
05/09/2020
Service Needed
Great customer service, excellent work at a fair price.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/11/2020

Hello, Mr. P, I appreciate your comments. We are trying to maintain our customer service at pre COVID levels. We are doing all that we can to take care of our customer's needs and keep everyone safe. Thank you for noticing and coming in. Mark Morris

RANDALL H.
05/07/2020
Friendly Quality Work Just Good Folks
Bill, Mark, and the rest of the staff are always ready, willing, and able to maintain my ‘87 Ford Ranger Truck. They seem to treat it as if it were theirs and help me make decisions on repairs and maintenance to keep this dinosaur of a vehicle and the dinosaur of an owner on the road again!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/08/2020

Hello, Mr. H, Our most important job is to help our customers get the maximum life out of their vehicles, even dinosaurs! We always enjoy your visits and working on the old pickup. Please come back and continue to dodge the COVID menace and remain healthy! Thanks, Mark M.

DENNIS P.
05/04/2020
Great people
Awesome service to my old truck. Thanks!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 05/06/2020

Hello, Mr. P, Thank you for your "short but sweet" review. We appreciate you sending us the work and It was nice to talk with you again. Go Blues! Mark M.