Overall Rating 4.5135159/5Overall Rating 4.5135159/5Overall Rating 4.5135159/5Overall Rating 4.5135159/5rating 4.5135159
Overall Rating 2.36486/5Overall Rating 2.36486/5rating 2.36486rating 2.36486rating 2.36486

Riverdale, NJ
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was terrible and the price was worse. Bad experience with everything at this place.
This place is a rip off. A side mirror part cost me $845 and EVERYONE who I spoke to who has had one replaced has paid no more than $400. Overcharges me bec I’m a woman
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/18/2019
  • Valued guest,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . Its unfortunate that you feel the way you do. I have been unable to reach you by phone or email. I would imagine that when ez pass lands i can expect a call then . We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

WF
William F.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
05/13/2019 Category: Service
So tired of having them up sell me every time.
Like the car, hate the service.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/13/2019
  • William ,
    Thanks for taking the opportunity to complete the survey. I apologize for the series of events that lead to this experience. I would like the opportunity to discuss.

Deborah C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Service Dept
Inconsistent information from different service advisors.

Multiple visits, waited 2.5 hours last time.
  • Deborah,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. I am unclear as to went wrong after all the time and effort we put into your concern.
    I hope to speak to you soon in hopes of speedy resolution.
    Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Jeffrey A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Bring back Maryann!
Very poor service.
No discounts honored or offered.
No car wash as in the past.
Poor training given to Mr. Steve Patzkowski
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/08/2019
  • Jeffrey,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. After speaking to you in regards to the root problem i understand how to work towards achieving satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Waldwick, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
WILL NEVER RETURN - WILL GIVE YOU MISLEADING AND FALSE INFORMATION.
I CAME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE, AND REQUESTED THAT THEY TAKE A LOOK AT MY BACKUP CAMERA AS IT WAS NOT WORKING. GOT MY CAR BACK WITHOUT THE CARWASH, THEY STAYED THAT FLUIDS WERE TOPPED OFF, AND I GOT IN MY CAR, AND IT SHOWED THAT MY WASHER FLUID WAS EMPTY, AND I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED A BRAND NEW BACKUP CAMERA FOR $500.00. FUNNY THING IS, I DID SOME RESEARCH, AND FIXED BY BACKUP CAMERA FOR FREE. SO I AM EXTREMELY AGGRIVATED, FRUSTRATED, AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST HYUNDAI. I GET THE RUN AROUND ABOUT EVERYTHING. THEIR CORPORATE IS HORRIBLE. I DO NOT EVER GET A RESPONSE. THIS SERVICE CENTER ORDERED THE WRONG PART FOR MY TRUCK, AND ALMOST CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT. I HAVE IT ON VIDEO AS WELL. SO DISSATISFIED.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
LIED ON THE WRITE UP - ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
The fact that I went in for an oil change, and asked if they could take a look at my back up camera as it was working one day, then wasn't they next. I received my write up on what they did to my car. Apparently they filled up my windshield washer fluid.... I find that interesting as when I got back in my car, the light came on stating LOW WASHER FLUID. THEN apparently I was told that I need a brand new back up camera, and it would be $495.00 because its not covered under warranty. Well I got home, googled this issue, and low and behold I found out a simple way to FIX THE ISSUE and now it works fine! I am so infuriated that I was once again tried to take advantage of.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/20/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity . I have reached out in hopes of clarity as I struggle with the details of your visit. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy and permanent resolution.
    Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

VR
Victor R.
Suffern, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
what took so long
see prior comments
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/02/2019

Hello Victor,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

MJ
Minaxi J.
Oradell, NJ
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Re assessment
Dan is an amazing manager
He was a good listener and problem solver.
Clearly appreciate his call back and feedback

Thanks

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and no customer service and huge price differences
Rip off
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/03/2018
  • Hello Minaxi,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your honest opinion . I have been unsuccessful in reaching you . I look forward to speedy resolution.

Hawthorne, NJ
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Ripped off and talked down to
When you come in for a repair, you can get ripped off while Steve R. lies to you about the cost of repair, gets agitated when confronted about the cost, and talks down to you like you are an idiot.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/20/2018

Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. Based on the circumstances. The amount of effort that went into coordinating  your visit with HMA fter a so called poor experience at another dealer. I'm not sure you will have many dealer options left after bashing our department for rolling out the red carpet.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great.
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great, I would definitely come back if needed.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
dissapointed
I felt like I was deceived.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/06/2018
  • Valued customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you . Engine failures and time lines are some what of a difficult transition at times. I look forward to seeing you on Friday to expedite any unresolved issues. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/08/2018

Valued customer ,

Thank you for the opportunity to revisit your concern. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/11/2018

GN
Geraldine N.
Township Of Washington, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2018 Category: Service
All morning oil change
Bring a dag lunch and alot of rrading material.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/31/2018
  • Hello Mr. Nestrowitz,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I have reached out in hopes of discussing the results of your visit in pursuit of being a better department. I trust to hear from you soon, thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Carl S.
Thiells, NY
05/25/2018 Category: Service
problem was corrected
service manager contacted me and corrected the issue

05/25/2018 Category: Service
failed to repair part on car under warranty
went in to get a part that had broken for the second time repaired and was told that even though this is a common failing to this model that since it was repaired under warranty once they could not again and it would cost 187.00 to fix
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/25/2018

Hello Carl,

• Thank you for the bringing this concern to my attention. I appreciate  your conversation and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for choosing liberty Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/04/2018

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/18/2018
  • Carl ,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

AD
Aaron D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
ive already commented
see my response
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/09/2018

Hello Aaron,

• Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I am thankful for the conversational insight to help us learn from our failure. Thanks for giving us the opportunity. Feel free to reach out .

Fair Lawn, NJ
2015 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Don’t come here!
They don’t know what they’re doing and it’s expensive
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/06/2018
  • Hello Valued customer,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to complete the survey. I am glad that we where able to get through that one off situation. Thank you for the opportunity to resolve our wrong doings. I look forward to helping you in the near future.

Robert S.
Glen Rock, NJ
03/30/2018 Category: Service
7,500 mile service experience
Overpriced and under-serviced.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/30/2018
  • Hello Robert,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Faulty Door Handles on Hyundai Veracruz
Poorly manufactured door pulls and over the years no recall issued.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/08/2018

Valued customer ,

• Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the honest review. We look forward to speedy resolution.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/10/2018

Maywood, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor quality and pricey service
Intitial concerns was told nothing wrong.take it to a local mechanic. Problem found n fixed.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/15/2018
  • Valued customer ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity . I understand that things didn't go as planned as per our conversation we look forward to assisting you with anything in the future. Thanks for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Ramsey, NJ
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication with customer could be better.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/14/2018
  • Valued customer,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I have reviewed your visit details. I have been unable to reach you however I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

DT
David T.
Ramsey, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed in my service experience. The outcome was not expected or satisfactory in any manner.
My loyalty as a 4 time Hyundai car owner is now over.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/31/2018
  • Hello David,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity to assist with your concern.  The department is regretful that we failed to receive a good will approval from the manufacture. All repairs after 10yr ,100k mile warranty are subject to good will request. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

SA
Syed A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2017 Category: Service
syed a
check yourself
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/06/2017
  • Hello Syed ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We value your opinion , however we have a responsibility for your safety and the safety of others on public roads. Tire repairs are not to be taken lightly. Declining to repair an unsafe tire at your request and receiving  a bad review in exchange seems fair. We do have have standard of safety to uphold.

Tuxedo Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Tried to get me to spend more money on service and lied!
Wouldn't EVER recommend this dealership!! They are shady
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/27/2017

Hello Valued customer,
Thank you for taking the time out time complete the survey. I again apologize for your experience that ruined our 4 year track record with you. The technician has been demoted and corrective action has been put in place . Trust that the Liberty Hyundai you know and trust before this visit is still the same. I look forward to an opportunity to serve you again.