AC
Arnold C.
Suffern, NY
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/20/2020

Hi Arnold,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Jeff Imparato

Kearny, NJ
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Svcs review
Always good
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/02/2020

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Jeff Imparato
jimparato@libertyhyundai.com
Genesis of Mahwah

Hillsdale, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good experience, fair pricing but one odd thing
Damian is an excellent service writer who try’s hard to satisfy. I think there’s good value here- not like a “stealership” where they constantly try to upsell you or charge you too much. One weird thing- I’m happy with the work and experience- but oddly, when I got home after picking the car up- it had a fair amount of mud in the rear wheel wells- not sure how that happened as I am fastidious with my cars and can’t recall the last time I drove on grass. I wonder as I asked them to check for a hum at 60 miles an hour- which would have required a road test. Perhaps some kind of shortcut was taken to the road? Whatever—next time I’ll look before driving away.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Ridgewood, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
service is fine
Ensure preowned stats are at high end before taking possession. Staff in service area is good
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/21/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Suffern, NY
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Convenient to home
Great location. Everyone is very friendly and efficient.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintnenace appointment or if we can help with anything else.

MF
Michael F.
Orangeburg, NY
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
I was happy with the service and work done to my car. Team worked with me so I could pick up my car after hours
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/20/2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Fort Lee, NJ
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
I would have appreciated it if they gave me a free car wash to go with my service

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

BZ
Beverly Z.
Mahwah, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Well it’s going to be left blank
It’s close to home, and for all the reasons I have already stated.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/17/2019

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for taking the time  to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

New Hampton, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
I was welcomed without an appointment and my oil change was completed quickly.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

LD
Lilian D.
Ramsey, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Special way
Quick and good service. Pleasant and knowledgeable employees.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Lilian,

KC
Kelman C.
Slate Hill, NY
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and timing was excellent
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/03/2019

Hi Kelman,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

PK
Peter K.
Paramus, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/01/2019 Category: Service
the service reps are easy to set things up with. They explain details very well.
most visits are very good and timely....with no unexpected negative surprises. only complaint is they usually don't give me the exact numbers on measurements...just a green or yellow or red. I need the numbers to keep track of the wear progresso if brakes and tires for example. also, when they put air in the tires this last time, all four tires were different pressures....34, 35, 36, 37.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Janet G.
Wallington, NJ
08/19/2019
Making things right.
After my assessment review I realized that it was as bad as I made it out to be. They did fix all that was wrong and it was under the service warranty. All is good. The car wasn't what I wanted from the start, really wanted the Genesis but my cousin talked me out of it. So I was unhappy and after 6 yrs. things are better. So yes I would recommend this service center and dealership.

Anthony M.
New Windsor, NY
08/17/2019 Category: Service
everything was good
everything with the service was very good.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

NB
Noel B.
Hillsdale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Accessible
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/05/2019

Hi Noel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.