Monroe, NY
02/21/2020 Category: Service
So so service
Lack of communication as it was being determined if my vehicle repairs fell under warranty. Left me calling each day to get progress reports. Also when told I would recieve a courtesy loaner, I recieved a discounted rental car costing me over $20/day out of pocket. Repairs were done quickly and no complaints about the quality of the repairs.
JEFFREY I., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/22/2020

Good morning Mr. Vantrees,
I appreciate you filling out the survey but I am a little confused I spoke to a few different times about your vehicle. I fought with Hyundai to get you a extra $15 a day for a vehicle and we updated you when we had updates to give. I'm sorry that you feel that we didn't communicate as much as you wanted but when it comes to a recall motor  Hyundai is in control. So I do apologize if we didn't give you five star service .

Service manager

Franklin, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
The Service manager promptly reached out and clarified the confusion that I had on my end regarding pricing. Very professional and would highly recommend them.

01/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service/Product.... Shifty Rep
I was quoted a price for a replacement tire over the phone. However, once I got there the rep asked me what the person I spoke to had quoted me. I was under the impression that its a set price given the fact he knew what tire was needed already. However, it quickly became obvious this was not the case when he ended up charging me more than what I was quoted. Luckily, I have been tremendously happy with my vehicle and at the end of the day its the dealership so you have to know they are going to find ways to charge more. Id still recommend them though.
JEFFREY I., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/21/2020

Good Morning,

The only reason I asked you about the pricing was because sometimes parts does not quote the installation of the tire and I wanted to honor the price that was given to your mother over the phone. I do apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

Lisa M.
Cresskill, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Got sold on services that I did not necessarily need for my car
Staff need to properly explain what your car NEEDS vs what your car wants. They also need to be honest and more upfront about the wait time. I got told numerous times that each service I was required to get would take 20 minutes. Each service took at least an hour.
JI
JEFFREY I., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/11/2020

Lisa,

I truly apologize about the poor communication between my service advisor and yourself. Sometimes Check engine lights take longer then expected because some test take longer then others and we want to be 100% sure we fix your concern. Steven should have told you that and I am truly sorry for that. If I can do anything for you now or in the future please just ask.

ely,

Charles H.
Florida, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Average
No to happy. Last 2 visits never washed the car.
JI
JEFFREY I., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/06/2020

Mr.Hanigan,

I just reviewed the survey you submitted and I am truly sorry that you did receive the services you had expected. I would like to pick your vehicle up and have your vehicle detailed if you are ok with that. Please let me know when would be a good date and time.
Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

SR
Steven R.
Suffern, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
LIBERTY HYUNDAI SERVICE
HI AFTER PICKING UP MY CAR TODAY FOR MY THIRD TIME . I RECIVED A CALL FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER DANNY. HE REALLY TOOK THE TIIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME ABOUT MY ENGINE PROBLEM AND MADE ME FEEL AT EASE THAT THERE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS GOING TO HELP ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WAS VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ENGINE PROBLEM. THATS WHY I WROTE A BAD REVIEW.DANNY DEFFINTLY MADE A DIFFERENCE SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DANNY FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CALL ME ,AND PUT ME IN BETTER PLACE.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hoping the fix my car soon
Just want my car fix
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/04/2019

Steven,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the business and honest response.I am glad we had a
conversation to clarify the situation. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Joyce F.
Mahwah, NJ
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Danny the service manager was very attentive to my needs.
I was happy to get a call and feel that Liberty Hyundai was listening to my needs and working to
rectify the issues I had. I will definitely give Liberty Hyundai another chance!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Understaffed
Still great service. But it took much longer than expected.
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/05/2019
  • Hello Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest response. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

PD
Perry D.
Hillsdale, NJ
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Problem was resolved and I’m good with the results.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
$253.54 for a battery seemed pretty high but $60 to install is just absurd.
And the fact I was there a week prior to replacing battery for an oil change and mentioned a problem starting the car, I was told they couldn’t find anything wrong with battery. Come on you can do better than that
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/01/2019
  • Perry ,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. I look forward to speaking with you in order to achieve speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/04/2019

AR
Alan R.
Lake Worth, FL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was well done
Service was complete and don in a timely manner. Service manager was concerned that I was satisfied and checked to see that I was.
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/15/2019

• Alan,
    Thank you for completing the survey.  I have been unable to reach you however i look to make it right . Look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for the opportunity.
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/17/2019

Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/30/2019

Ramsey, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great car dealership, just too eager to upsell (seemed like they did better if they were able to get me to use them vs my mechanic)
I believe the owner deserves feedback, so give them a chance to improve! The young man helping me was very respectful- I felt bad that he had to go through this knowing what I was specifically there for.
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/07/2019
  • Hello  Allison,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey.We appreciate your business and honest review. I apologize that things didn't go as planned I look  speaking to you soon, Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.
    forward to

Kristen M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Repeat
After speaking with Danny, I am satisfied that this problem will be resolved.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Repeat
Not sure why the car wasn't fixed the first time. It has the same issue only it is quieter than before. Spiders? In the AC?
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/25/2019
  • Kristen ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate the business and honest review. We have been bit by this spider challenge before. We have a contingency plan.I have been unable to reach you, however I am hoping for speedy resolution . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Mahwah, NJ
09/23/2019 Category: Service
hgjhh
hgfj
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/23/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate the business and honest review. It was nice speaking with you today and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. We look forward to making it right .

Park Ridge, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Mirror replacement
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/23/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey, We appreciate the business and review. I look forward to an opportunity to earn a stronger review on  your next visit. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. Looking forward to hearing from you.

CT
Cynthia T.
Ramsey, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledging my concern ..
Received a phone call regarding my last service visit and my concerns were addressed.
Took the time to call and listen to me

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Stop advertising free car wash
Need to update online and on recording when put on hold
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/30/2019
  • Hello Cindy ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to compete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. It was great speaking to you. Thank you for being a part of the Liberty family. W

AT
Alfred T.
Clifton, NJ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating Staff Committed to Improving Experience
I had a chance to speak with SM Danny about my March/April experience and Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah is committed to improving the retailer experience for valued Hyundai customers.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Survey Requires More Consistency
Where was this survey when my car was down for 43-days for an engine replacement and wasn’t even washed? I had grease stains on my interior and my driver’s side window when returned back in April.

Service was fine — only an oil change — but needs more consistency.
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/14/2019
  • ALfred ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your patience and honest review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Hillsdale, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
repair
service was fine
Manager, Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/17/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest feedback . We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Respectfully ,