Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5rating 4.5066664
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

AT
Alfred T.
Clifton, NJ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating Staff Committed to Improving Experience
I had a chance to speak with SM Danny about my March/April experience and Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah is committed to improving the retailer experience for valued Hyundai customers.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Survey Requires More Consistency
Where was this survey when my car was down for 43-days for an engine replacement and wasn’t even washed? I had grease stains on my interior and my driver’s side window when returned back in April.

Service was fine — only an oil change — but needs more consistency.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/14/2019
  • ALfred ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your patience and honest review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Hillsdale, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
repair
service was fine
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/17/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest feedback . We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Respectfully ,

Park Ridge, NJ
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change appt.
Demian was great

Not pleased with paperwork saying windshield wiper fluid topped off and car washed, neither was done for me.

Speed of work/service could improve. Nothing major.

Technician should at least say hello and not just blow you off and then eventually give u piece of paper to send u inside. Total silence. Yikes. Not okay.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/12/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete to survey. We appreciate the feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again with a smile this time around, I apologize for the experience and hope that we can be afforded the opportunity to try again.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

BC
Bernardino C.
Highland Lakes, NJ
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great customer Service
Of you advertise a car wash someone should be there to give us one other than that I have no problem with the service
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/03/2019
  • Bernardino ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . Thanks for the feedback. We are still working on making this right . It is truly a work in progress. Thank you for the support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Mahwah, NJ
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Don’t pay attention
They are to worried about the up sell and loose focus on the basics
  • Valued guest ,

Thank you for the feedback . We appreciate the feedback . Our commitment to you is to keep you informed . We apologize for the negative experience and look forward to making it right. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Thomas M.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
06/27/2019 Category: Service
New Staff in service department kinda pushie
New Staff in service department kinda pushie
  • Thomas thank you taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate the feedback .Work in progress .I would like to discuss this further. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Glen Rock, NJ
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Sonata review
Pls read comments
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/24/2019
  • Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the business and honest response. The feedback you provided me during our phone call was very valuable.
    I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

BP
Barry P.
Davenport, FL
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The people not so friendly
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/13/2019

Barry,

• the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your business and honest review. I have been  unsuccessful in reaching in you. I would like to review the visit in hopes of speedy resolution.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

River Vale, NJ
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Good but don’t be in a rush
I was told 45 minutes to an hour and it took three hours to complete the service.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/03/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you . Thank you for the feedback in our ever evolving industry. We look forward to seeing you again.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Hackensack, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Slow
Job was done right but man, an hour and 45 minutes for an oil change that I scheduled in advance is really, really rough
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/04/2019
  • Valued Guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your honest review. I apologize for not setting the right expectations. We have options to fit most circumstances. Free shuttle service , scheduled loaner cars , early bird drop offs and late nights on Tuesdays. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in hopes of exceeding your expectations.
    Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. I am always a phone call away.

Suffern, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Staff very nice but prices are insane
Same service at 800% markup! So sad.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/26/2019

Valued guest ,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity. I have made a few attempts to reach you in regards to the service differences between a 60 k service and an inspection. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

James L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Felt Welcome !
I felt very welcome at Liberty throughout my time there for a checkup of my new car. They made sure I was taken care of and any problems with my car would certainly be taken care of. I would not hesitate to come back again !

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Better communication is needed at the entrance.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/18/2019
  • Hello James ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. We have made some provisions to prevent confusion in the future. Thanks or taking my call. We look forward to seeing you again.

Pine Brook, NJ
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service
While service was great no complimentary car wash was done, i would have expected that someone is checking the work done
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/17/2019
  • Valued Guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . I have attempted to reach out in hopes of letting you know that we apologize that your vehicle did not get washed. Please feel free to stop by at any point . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.
    We look forward to seeing you soon.

Hawthorne, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Withholding info for now
Comments sent to the dealership in the hope of resolving privately
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/28/2019
  • Valued Guest,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest response. I have been unable to reach you however am willing to look towards resolution. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

CV
Carol V.
Allendale, NJ
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Not their best
This was a disappointing experience. Communication was not done in a timely fashion and repairs dragged on and were not well done. Upon pick up there are still issues that need to be resolved. Frustrating.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/05/2019
  • Carol,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey, We appreciate the opportunity and honest feedback. I look forward to speedy resolution. Thank youfor choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Washingtonville, NY
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I've had my car 8 months and the starter went. Brought it in to have it replaced and was felt bullied into having other services done.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/04/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Franklin Lakes, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The only one in the area
No comment
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/16/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the service. It was nice speaking to you today. Look forward to seeing you soon. Stay warm .

DJ
Daron J.
Wurtsboro, NY
No Soap
The service people provided great service.
However the ball was dropped.
I expected the car to be cleaned in and out.
It was just as dirty as when I dropped it off.
Was told they had no one to do it.
If I was the manager, I would get my hands dirty and clean the car for my customers.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/14/2019
  • Hello Daron,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Sylva, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Resolution
Daniel, Service Manager has called me personally to resolve my issue.

Still waiting
Having service was fine. Oil change normal. Problem not resolved and have been waiting a week for a loaner car
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/13/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Your specific needs are important to us.We look forward to seeing this concern through to the end. We apologize that we have not met your expectations.  I will personally touch base with you to confirm next steps. Thank you for choosing Liberty.  We look forward to making it right .

Nyack, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Front desk is the best, always courteous and knowledgeable about all facets of car maintenance.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Just This Once
Service pleasant and professional.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/11/2019
  • Values customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey.We appreciate your honest opinion . We look forward to speedy resolution and the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.