Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5rating 4.5066664
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

Janet G.
Wallington, NJ
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
It was all taken care of professionally. And the staff was very helpful.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Too many recalls
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/19/2019

Janet ,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you and giving me the opportunity to make it right is the icing on the cake. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Monsey, NY
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Not the best experience
What's the point of making an appointment if I get my car back after hours for simple maintenance.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/03/2019
  • Valued guest thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

GM
Gary M.
Park Ridge, NJ
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Even low expectations were not met
I brought in my 2014 Sonata for Oil change and tire rotation, as well as a recall. I asked them to see if there was anything else that was under warrantee but they told me, they don't do that since it would appear they were looking for work. I also told them that the 3 rear bumper cover brackets were broken and to give me a price on repair. I dropped the car off at 7:30 with an appointment and a request to have it done before 1:00. Since I had not heard from them, I called at 12:50 and was told that they were still working on it and would call shortly. I got the next call after 3:00 . They couldn't find anything else wrong so they told me the technician said I needed a Cabin filter, for $69.99. The problem with that the only way to know it needed to be replace was to take it out. Why would they be looking for work? Also, I just changed it 4 months ago ( $8.99 on Amazon and 3 minutes of work) what a rip-off. Also, I was told that the bumper cover needed to be replaced ( for around $800!). but I found the brackets on the Hyundai parts web site for $1.91 each! Are you kidding me! Final straw was that when I picked up the care at 4:30 that day ( so it was there for 9 hours), the FREE car wash that I was promised, never happened. When I pointed that out , I was told it would take another 15 minutes....... Horrible customer service
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/22/2019
  • Hello Gary ,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. I look forward to speaking to you soon in hopes of speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I received a call from Danny (service manager) after posting my review during which he was extremely apologetic regarding my prior experience. He was also very generous in offering me the opportunity to come back in to address the issue with my vehicle at a discounted rate as well as provide me with a free loaner car for the day. The entire gesture was very much appreciated and, in my opinion, above and beyond what was required.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The communication was good and efficient, however, one of the issues I brought the car in for was not addressed although I was told what the fix was, how much it would be and agreed on the price. After being told my car was ready for pick-up I was called back again to be informed that there was another fix still needed to address my original concern. It was apparent that the test drive showed the tech that the issue still persisted and that, most likely, the fix that was done was unnecessary to the cost of $350. Now, the same issue still persists and I was informed that the next "fix" would be another $350.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/20/2019
  • Valued Guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your business and honest review, I look forward to speedy resolution.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Suffern, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Still a 2
After speaking w a representative from Hyundai about the last /First service appointment. I still ended up paying almost 50 for a oil change and tire rotation, when the first service was supposed to be free. Here is the disclaimer- as long as it’s done prior to 3500 miles.. so the oil change and tire rotation cost upwards of $90 (conventional oil ) since they credited me $35

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Coupons - not honored
Bought a new Hyundai, in November, went in for my first oil change and the coupon for a free oil change wasn't honored! bate and switch. Paid $50 for the conventional oil change. Ask for synthetic oil - request denied! Dont waste your time and money - Will not be back.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/14/2019
  • Valued guest,

Thank you for taking my  call. I have attached a copy of your most recent bill. If you look you can see that the discount ($34.56) was in fact applied to your cost of the service. The service schedule is in 3,750 intervals. The first free service is recommended @ 3,750 miles.   The mileage that you had during this visit @ 7,910 is actually closer to second service suggested at . I apologize for the misunderstanding . I look forward to the opportunity to service you soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach me directly . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Hawthorne, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Wanting to make it right!👍
So far so good!!!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Does it matter
When you have no choices
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/03/2018
  • Valued  guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. We are working hard to establish a line of communication to expedite resolution . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/05/2018

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/08/2018

Bonnie S.
Bloomfield, NJ
1998 Hyundai Accent
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Used to be a reliable place
Liberty Hyundai used to be family owned. It may not be anymore. I have noticed a change in the quality of service and the personnel. They act as if they don't want your business. They make customers wait a very long time for simple services. My car still needs some work so I will have to keep an eye on things.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/27/2018
  • Hello Bonnie,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and loyalty.  It is a shame that we have left the impression that we don't have your interest in mind. I look forward to speedy resolution.  I will be in contact. Thank you for always choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Pearl River, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
All good
Original problem resolved

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Eh
I made an appointment for my service as I also needed to have a minor recall issue resolved. I had my almost 2-year old with me and did not expect to need to wait over an hour for these minor services, when I could have taken it to my regular mechanic for an oil change and had it done in less than half an hour.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/04/2018
  • Valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review.We regret that we fell short on expectations
Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Steven B.
New York, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Very poor service, expertise questionable
Took the car in with known AC leak. They kept the car all day, taking care of a few recall issues, and then said, after 6 hrs that the AC was fine. After further discussion they actually looked at the AC and determined there was a leak, and told us to come back with the car in 2 weeks. The system had recently had dye put in the system elsewhere. Seriously?
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/19/2018
  • Hello Steven,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. Ac leaks unless obvious from physical damage due to impact always require a 2 session visit. We appreciate the honesty of the known leak however knowing that it is is leaking is the easy part. Air conditioning repairs can be costly. Installation of a tracer dye was our only option to identify concern.  We are anticipating your follow up visit with a loaner car to avoid long distance travel.
     Respectfully,

Ringwood, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was overbooked....
Took way too long for an oil change (an hour and a half) never did get to the tire rotation. I should have been asked if I could reschedule. Jiffy lube is a lot quicker.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/23/2018
  • Valued customer ,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review . It was nice speaking to you . I trust that we will have the opportunity to see you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

05/29/2018 Category: Service
No trust
I do not value the word of this service department. When they tell me a service is being performed and it is obvious it hasn't been, I do not trust their word on more serious issues.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/29/2018
  • Valued customer,

We value your opinion. Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I look forward to discussing this matter at is very important to us.

Park Ridge, NJ
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Human
It would have been nice if I didn’t have to go all the way back . They did it the first time
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/16/2018
  • Valued customer ,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review . I have reached out and would like an opportunity to make it right. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Joseph S.
Waldwick, NJ
02/24/2018 Category: Service
TOO SLOW.
TOO SLOW
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/24/2018
  • Hello Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. I have been unsuccessful in reaching you, i do however look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Tuxedo Park, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Expensive and Slow
Took too much time and service was overpriced
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/09/2018
  • Valued customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I have been unsuccessful in reaching you .I look forward to the opportunity for speedy resolution .

Carl B.
Township Of Washington, NJ
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Reassessment
Very professional service manager.
Stops at nothing to insure your satisfaction.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/29/2018
  • Hello Carl,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. i have been unsuccessful in reaching you. I look forward to seeing you soon for speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/01/2018
  • Hey Carl,
It was nice finally getting the chance to speak with you. I'm
glad that we had the opportunity to review the documentation and discuss. I look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/06/2018

Rutherford, NJ
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Disappointing evening service.
  • Valued customer,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the honest review. I have bee unsuccessful in reaching you. I would like the opportunity to discuss your last service visit.

• Hello Valued customer,
    It was nice speaking to you today, I'm glad that you allowed me to review your documentation closer for clarity. We have since made modifications to our procedures to improve overall guest experience. Thank you for the opportunity . Have a great night and terrific weekend. We look forward to seeing you again.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/10/2018

Township Of Washington, NJ
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Service took over 2 hours and I was not updated as to why it was taking so long. I was told it would take 2 hours at most. Communication between customer and service needs improvement.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/08/2018

Dear valued customer ,
Thank you for taking time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your business and honest review. I'm glad that we had an opportunity to discuss this matter . We take great pride in our department and this is a lesson learned. Having been to our department before you know this is not that normal but the exception. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. Stay warm.

WS
William S.
Pearl River, NY
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Correction of the previously submitted Overall Rating
Within an hour of the initial Overall Rating submission, Dan Delvalle, the Service Manager, called me to verify my concern stated above. As it turned out, I misread the Correction on page one of the invoice which clearly stated the tire rotation was performed. It was my error, and I stand to correct to make sure that the Service Dept. did not get the blame for which the error was on my part.
The customer service is genuine, the escalation process is timely, and the commitment to provide the best services is truly exceptional, not to mention the back office who maintain a thorough record of what was done for the service call. Thank you for the opportunity to make it right!

11/29/2017 Category: Service
Works requested not documented in the invoice
Overall service is very good, especially the greeting and the front desk manned by Steve, as I had brought the car there for services before, this time is the exception, the tires rotation that I asked for did not seen to be done and noted in the invoice.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/29/2017

William,
Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was my pleasure speaking with you this afternoon. I must say it is not everyday that I have the opportunity to speak with guest that are so familiar with our processes .Our number one function is to serve you . I look forward to see you soon. Happy Holiday's.

TL
Ta King L.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
we had to demand all the services to be preformed in writing,can not be trusted.
had a very bad experience with the car when it was less than one year old,this dealer did nothing to help.i will remember for a long .long time,now it's two years later ,not much has changed.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/09/2017
  • Hello Ta King
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. It was nice speaking to you today . I have a better understanding of how you feel. I look forward to meeting you one day . I will see you on your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Michelle H.
10/05/2017
disapoint me Hyndai
Car is just not the same. I'm disappointed in you Hyundai. Where's your award winning costumer service. With as may recalls it has had (over 10). Should have just replace the car. But that would be in a perfect world and right now it's not a perfect world. Since the service I feel like my car is a death trap...