Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dodge Durango
10/19/2018
Works with you
Had to get breaks to pass my inspection which wasn't expecting. Was able to bring it back the next day to get it done and finish the inspeciton. Reasonably priced, doesn't cost you a song and dance. This is my regular place now.

Christian H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/19/2018
They treat your car like it is their own!
At 154,262 miles Licolli's is the reason my car keeps on running. Took my car in for a brake line that rusted out. There was a national back order for the part. Licolli''s fabricated a brake line and got my car up and running again. Wouldn'the take my car anu where else!

Dana W.
10/15/2018
Always good service
I come here for all my car needs/issues for the last few year. I trust them because they don’t charge an arm/leg. They actually price different places to give their customers the cheaper price. When work needs to be done they don’t make it seem like it must be done right away or you can’t leave. I will always come here for my vehicles.

Joe F.
10/09/2018
Car was fixed before 9:00AM, service none better than from Licolli's! Thanks

Laura B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Laura said the business provided good service.

TD
Thomas D.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they held his vehicle 3 days and got everything done. His vehicle is running fine. They are good, honest, and hard working people.

VS
Vincent S.
Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz E300
09/22/2018
Urgent Service
Had a run-flat tire on way to work this week day. Called Mr. LiColli on route, had me bring vehicle in immediately. Car left for completed service same day. Always enjoyed prompt excellent service on vehicles I've owned. Urgent care is treated as urgent, this type of service is most reassuring to me.

VGS

Nissan Versa
09/11/2018
Great service, great work, Great price
Great service, great work, Great price
This sums it up.

Dodge Durango
09/05/2018
Everyone is friendly and very helpful.
They make getting your car fixed easy.

Judith D.
08/25/2018
Excellent Customer and Vehicle Care
As always, I can depend on honest, reliable and fair service. Very Professional mechanics. You guys are the best!

Joseph P.
Pennsauken, NJ
Lexus ES 350
08/23/2018
Great I love you guys. Bob don’t forget to call me back about my estimate for my brakes and my tires and my muffler.

PJ
Pius J.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Pius said the business provided very good service and they were also on time.

GL
Goran L.
Jeep Renegade
08/02/2018
Professional approach, great price, straight to the point.
Very professional staff, easy to arrange the inspection. Called me after the inspection was done. The price is very good. The location is convenient. A pizza place around the corner while waiting. Great place, great people, great price. Will do business again. And again.

AG
Angela G.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Angela said the staff at this facility always get her vehicle in for service when they can, even if they are busy and they don't charge her a lot of money.

Charlotte M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said they did a good job.

Debbie S.
07/28/2018
Very professional and friendly.
I have been going to Licolli's for about 8 years now. I would not go anywhere else. They are always responsive to any problems with my car. I completely trust them. I know they are honest and they always fix the car the first time. I recently had my car inspected, and I chose to wait for it. It didn't take long at all. However, if you need a ride home, they can provide that too. I also find their prices extremely reasonable, and they always give you the price up-front, no surprises! Everyone at the station is very professional and friendly, and the office is clean and pleasant to wait in.

Michael C.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said they did great work and the pricing was great. They were really nice.

Dimy L.
INFINITI QX56
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Dimy said the service the staff provided was good.

SU
Stephanie U.
Bensalem, PA
07/23/2018
Awesome service
Licolli's Ashton Road Automotive has provided me with the best service for years now. It is always quick, everything is fixed and doesn't become an issue again down the road, and Bob and the guys that work there are all so nice. Great place!

TC
Timothy C.
Warminster, PA
Acura RDX
07/20/2018
Another great appointment
Bob and the team at Ashton Road Auto are the best. They are quick, but thorough with everything. Not all garages are equal. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed.