Mike B.
Ford Edge
10/22/2020
Great service and a concern for the customer.
Excellent service.

Jeff K.
Volkswagen Routan
10/20/2020
Absolute knowledgeable professionals
I had my car at various places and was always told that there were superficial fixes to problems I knew were deeper. I would keep coming back to them and putting more money into the vehicle without getting the proper fix.
I took my car to Bob and his team at Licolli’s Ashton Road Automotive and they spent time with the car, learning about the issues with it before diagnosing and informing me.
They were able to explain the issues and possible fixes so I could make the best choice. Ashton auto is also very aware of your time, giving you updates and seeing what your schedule is like.
Bob is truly into what he does for a living and makes sure you’re an informer car owner.
5 stars!

EK
Edward K.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Edward said the repair was done well and they have good customer service.

NB
Natalie B.
Kia Sedona
10/12/2020
Reliable
I will never take my car anywhere else. Always done right the first time. Great staff.

10/12/2020
Always goes the extra mile
Dropped off my car for routine maintenance and the found what could have become a serious issue and repaired it. I've been going there long enough that the mechanics know my preferences when it comes to things like this. Two thumbs up 👍 👍.

GJ
Gio J.
Mazda RX-8
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Gio said they have phenomenal customer service and they go above and beyond the call of duty. They answered all his questions he had. Also, the business was recommended and he will continue to recommend the business.

IT
Isabelle T.
Dodge Journey
10/09/2020
Best Automative
After my husband died I felt lost, about what to do with my car. Everyone there is so helpful. Very reasonable prices. Customer Service there is paramount.

AN
Amos N.
Kia Sportage
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Amos said they are professional in service and intends to brings his vehicle back. Unique customer service.

Joe C.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they took good care of him

BC
Barbara C.
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the experience they give her are quick sufficient and she's never had any issues. She wanted to thank them for all of their service and their honesty.

Joe F.
09/22/2020
Found 'dead' smell
As always, the workers here are GREAT at finding solutions to car problems. Also proactive on car maintanance. None better. Thanks!

Piece of mind
It is a good feeling to have trustworthy, skilled mechanics located nearby. You can keep your car safe and well maintained without blowing your budget for the year. I am glad I discovered them. A friend referred me and I am glad I listened. They are always busy so make an appointment or be willing to be flexible. Call them or request appointment online. If you go online, you have to log on to set up appointment. I learned after two attempts I figured out what I did wrong. Understand, they do their best to help anyone who comes in, regardless.

Karen B.
09/17/2020
Quick, Honest & Efficient.
This is my first visit with Licolli's to handle my car needs. I was very pleased with their work and above all their honesty. They are now my primary car care service. Thanks Bob & Alex.

Alfa Romeo Spider
Good honest work.
Good honest work in a timely manner.

Diane C.
Jenkintown, PA
09/16/2020
You guys are the Best
Thank you All the guys at Licolli’s. You are the best and always here when I need auto repairs. The service is fast and the mechanics are all friendly. I highly recommend