GH
George H.
12/19/2014
Professionalism, knowledge and customer focus.
Would not take my cars anywhere else to have work done.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/17/2014
The people
I would not bring my car to anyone else. They are very friendly and knowledgable about all makes and models and they treat their customer with kindness and respect.

Jackie S.
Saturn SC2
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Jackie said this business provides her with great service. They are one of the higher priced businesses in town.

AP
Antonio P.
Nissan Maxima
12/12/2014
great work!!!!
They diagnosed my 04 Maxima swiftley and correctly took a day to fix. Those guys are great!!!!

Mike C.
Snellville, GA
12/12/2014
Emmissions Test
I pulled in at lunch time to get some gas and set up a work appointment for another vehicle and they did my emmissions test while we wrote the ticket up for the other car. In and out in just a few minutes. You cannot go wrong with Lilburn Chevron. Locally owened, operated, and serving the community since I can remember, and I grew up in Lilburn. Fair, Honest, and Great Service.

Marcelia H.
Chrysler Imperial
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry. He said they fixed the vehicle.

MK
Marian K.
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Marian said they did what she asked them to do. The repairs were done on time and she had no problems with the service.

SR
Scott R.
Ford Econoline
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said this business does wonderful work and they are quick.

GW
Gary W.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Gary said the business did a really good job.

KC
Kevin C.
Lawrenceville, GA
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said they always have good service. He has gone there for over twenty years. He thanks them for their help.

Marnie B.
11/18/2014
Local and Friendly are my Faves
We always try to support our local businesses and with Lilburn Chevron, we are in a win win! Friendly and extremely thorough with their services. Treated with respect. Love my local full service station!

Jennifer M.
11/10/2014 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business is very nice and provides very quick service.

MF
Mary F.
Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Mary said the business is excellent to work with and they are wonderful. She would be a repeat customer if necessary.

MA
Michael A.
Lithonia, GA
11/03/2014
My favorite mechanic shop
The high standard of professionalism is the most outstanding core value that I acknowledge and appreciate about Lilburn Chevron. The workers are courteous and seemingly have a wide knowledge of motor cars thus making it compelling for me to find them whenever I have a problem.

Ted S.
10/30/2014
We Trust Lilburn Chevron!
The folks at Lilburn Chevron resolved a difficult warranty issue for us, and repaired our vehicle to our complete satisfaction!