John E.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good. The owner checked his vehicle over really well. He made sure everything was running well, that everything was in order. The owner did a good job for him.

Rick C.
Ohio
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rick said, Rich is thorough and professional. He will let him know what all is wrong with the vehicle so he can complete the needed repairs in a timely manner.

Jack C.
GMC Envoy
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he would recommend the business for service.

Jerry F.
Buick Century
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alice. She said, this business always does a good job for them.

PH
Paul H.
Chevrolet S-10
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they did a great job.

VM
Virgil M.
Junction City, OH
Chevrolet Astro
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Virgil said the staff was nice and they did everything right.

GD
Galen D.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Galen said they did a good job.

Jennifer E.
07/24/2018
Cleanliness
For a mechanics shop they sure know how to keep a shop clean and organized. I am very impressed it is very welcoming!

Don G.
New Straitsville, OH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Don said they did great, they squeezed him in and did an overall check on the vehicle.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks Don, we appreciate the review!  We try to provide convenient service and conduct a free multipoint inspection on every vehicle.  Thanks for choosing Lines Auto Service.

Jennifer E.
07/16/2018
The service was fast and convenient. They were a pleasure to work with. The amount of work that was needed I thought would take a few days they got done within that day. They provided me with a loaner car that was a pleasure to drive. The price of the work was less than I had expected.

07/16/2018
Great customer service and explanation of required vehicle repairs
Great customer service team: considerate, helpful and courteous. Business conducts a thorough inspection of vehicle and sends results via email. Customers receive online documentation of auto repairs required and those areas of the vehicle still in good functioning order. The repairs marked for immediate attention also show an explanation of the repair. This is most helpful. I would definitely recommend this business to friends.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the review!  Our goal is to be your one-stop shop for preventative maintenance and repairs.  That is why we thoroughly inspect your vehicle each time it is in our shop.  This saves you money and hassle by identifying issues before they require major repairs.  Thank you for choosing Lines Auto Service!

Jim H.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2018
2008 Ford Truck
Excellent service, great personal attention...outstanding facilities, cleanest auto shop I have seen.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks for the review Jim.  We think attention to detail is integral to providing you with the outstanding service you deserve.  That’s why we work hard to keep our facilities clean and strive to treat your vehicle as if it were our own.  Thanks for choosing Lines Auto Service!

07/11/2018
Did it myself
So I have mixed feelings about my experience. They were extremely friendly and helpful. I had an A/C dye test done to check for leaks. And had them look at my window that was stuck down. Was told I needed a new motor and regulator for my window quoting me $600. And they found a leak in my AC quoted me $1000+ Not expecting it to be that much for repairs. I understand they need to make money. However, i decided to order the part for my window(Rock Auto- ($45), and watch a few YouTube’s videos and do it MYSELF!!!!!!!! It took me an hour and a half. How that comes out to $600 for parts and labor confuses me. It was not hard to do at all. I think that’s a huge ripoff. I am a 42 year old woman. And I did it myself!
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/12/2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.  I am sorry that our service may not have met your expectations.  We work hard to provide our customers value by using quality replacement parts and providing warranties on our parts and services.  I am Rich the owner.  If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me by phone at (740) 569-4600 or email at linesauto@frontier.com.

David H.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
David said this business was pretty dependable. The staff got the work done and called him when it was ready.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks, David, for taking the time to review our business!  We are happy to be your choice for convenient, reliable auto repair and maintenance.  Thanks for choosing Lines Auto Service.

ET
Eric T.
Sugar Grove, OH
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric said everyone is polite and helpful.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the review Eric!  We are glad you received excellent service.  Thank you for choosing Lines Auto Service.

NB
Neil B.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Neil said the staff did a good job with the service. They really know what they're doing, he never has to go back and get things redone.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the review Neil! We always aim to get the service done right the first time.

Max M.
Nelsonville, OH
Nissan Xterra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Max said they scratched all 4 of his center hubs.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Max thanks for taking the time to review our service.  I am sorry to hear that we may not have met your expectations.  We are normally known for our attention to detail and caring for your car as if it was our own.  We are committed to providing quality service and an excellent customer service experience.  My name is Rich and I am the owner.  I would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right, it would be greatly appreciated if you would contact me at 740-569-4600 at your earliest convenience.

Margie S.
Junction City, OH
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Margie said the employees did the job and were nice.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for the review Margie.  I am glad you had a pleasant experience!

MT
Mark T.
Logan, OH
06/28/2018
Integrity
Integrity in every aspect of service, A+ Shop for sure
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the excellent review Mark.  Having your confidence is the best compliment we can receive!  We work hard to provide reliable service, quality repairs, and honest advice to our valued clients.  Thank you for your continued support.

Dottie S.
Cadillac CTS
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Dottie said the staff was prompt and did a good job.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the review Dottie!  I am glad you enjoyed your visit.