Raelynn G.
Thornville, OH
10/16/2018
I am beyond impressed with the service I was provided. I first contacted Lines using the Google messaging option, to see if I needed an appointment to bring my vehicle in for an oil change. The rep said that appointments are not necessary, but do help ensure that my service is completed in the time I want it to be. I called to see if they had time that day to perform an oil change and tire rotation, and the owner offered to come pick up my vehicle, since I work down the street. I told him it wasn't necessary, but it was nice that he offered. When I arrived, I was greeted promptly (by the owner) and he asked when I would like to pick up my vehicle. I received a call when it was complete, and when I arrived to pick up my car, I was surprised that the total was less than what I would have paid at Valvoline *with a Groupon*. I also asked him about winter tires, and he texted me a price on tires that would be a good fit for my vehicle. All in all, I am just blown away by the experience. I will definitely be back, and I'll recommend Lines to my friends and family.

Roger M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/06/2018
Old Truck
I have had this 1999 Frontier for 10 years and lines has always serviced it. Rich replaced a distributor that he put under warranty by him last year. Rich stands by his work and when the distributor failed though no fault of Rich, He replaced it at no cost to me. Lines Auto stands by their work, and at a fair price. Great service

Ambrose S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ambrose said the business gave great service on the vehicle.

Scottie B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Scottie said that he tells everybody he knows to go to this business for service. He gives them a big thumbs up.

HE
Helena E.
09/27/2018
The same day I called I was able to bring my car in to have the broken exhaust pipe replaced, and I had my car back the next day.
This company has great service and great reports explaining car inspections.

I would recommend Lines Auto Service as a reliable company.

Roger M.
Cadillac CTS
09/24/2018
problem addressed and solved
The problem was addressed by Rich and explained and solved

09/24/2018
Very disappointed
I have been using Lines Auto Service for 10 years with no complaints. They have always done a excellent job for a fair price, until now. I have been servicing my 2008 Cadillac since I bought it and I have spent according to your figures,$7,481.56 for repairs. So when I was charged $16.00 to have 2 license plate screws and a bulb replaced, I was a little upset to say the least. I understand profit is not a dirty word, but I do not think that I was treated fairly.
Rich L. from Lines Auto Service responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Roger, Thanks for taking the time to speak with me over the phone. I am glad that we were able to resolve your concerns. Your feedback is always appreciated. You have been a pleasure to deal with over the past 10 years and we hope to provide you with excellent service for many years to come! Thanks again!

DF
David F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/22/2018
Great service and honest folks to work with!!!
Honesty is Rich's number one quality !!! Always a great job and super service!

Hyundai Accent
09/21/2018
Close to home and the satisfactory work
Good work

Donna L.
09/20/2018
Excellent, very prompt, personal service
We were amazed with how quickly you got just the right battery for us in less than an hour when you didn't have one in stock. Thank you so much. We certainly appreciated your expert, friendly service.

Dave M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Woody. He said they do a good job. He said the brakes are still not working right.

09/18/2018
Prompt service, performed well.
All service work is performed accurately the first time, at competitive price.

Sandy C.
09/16/2018
Always answer questions and polite.
Always helpful. Personnel always polite and pleasant. Try to answer any questions they can. Shop and office always looks clean and organized.

DE
David E.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/14/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a great job and the work was done promptly.

TF
Tim F.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the mechanics fixed everything and they are dependable.

Andrea M.
Jeep Liberty
09/10/2018
They put your safety first, and truly care!
The techs are amazing. They give a thorough check of your vehicle and always let you know exactly what you need.

Mike L.
Sugar Grove, OH
Saturn Aura
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very thorough with the explanation of the service that needed to be done.

Jeff L.
Columbus, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they are very good at what they do.

Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018
Done quickly
The changed my oil

DF
David F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/22/2018
Great Job and super people to work with !!!!
Rich Lines and his crew have always been very professional and polite, as well as friendly and super helpful. He always gives us options when working on our 'older' vehicles. He keeps us safe !!!!!!
We always recommend Lines Auto to everyone!!!!

Samantha B.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the business was really friendly. They got to the work quickly and were really helpful.