KW
Kathy W.
Honda Civic Si
03/27/2020
I think they are always upfront and honest
I always know before they start what repairs they're going to do on my car and how much it's going to cost me.

JV
Jim V.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
03/25/2020
pick up service
As all ways everything was great makes it so easy to keep business in home town!! thank you all!

DK
Dennis K.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/21/2020
Colorado pickup.
The experience is friendly. All questions were answered. I always feel that my vehicle reliability has been improved.

03/18/2020
Always friendly
They always work with me, answer my crazy questions before I take my vehicle, pick me up and drop me off. Great place.

03/17/2020
service
Service and staff are friendly and they make dropping your car off very easy..

EH
Estella H.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
03/12/2020
Lines Auto is always ready to take on the challenges of my vehicles! Great job team!

CJ
Connie J.
Jeep Patriot
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Connie said this business had good service and friendly people.

RD
Ryan D.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he called the business with an urgent situation that had just started happening with his vehicle. The mechanics were able to get his vehicle in right away.

TC
Tim C.
Pontiac Bonneville
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he can trust the employees and they do good work.

TF
Tonya F.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/04/2020
Good service good people
Always been a fast and easy process. Nice people. And everything that's wrong with my car is sent in a text with a link to see everything. I'm just comfortable and happy with them.

SP
Sherman P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/28/2020
fast and accurate service
Depending on severity of the problem with the car was the quickness of getting the job got done when they were extremely busy. the people were always friendly too.

02/25/2020
General services.
They service all our vehicles, prompt and done right. Thorough inspection, then give their repair recommendations. Just don't have all repairs done based on the time between services. Go on mileage based on the manufacturer recommendations.

KW
Kathy W.
Honda Civic Si
02/25/2020
I feel I can trust them
Lines was recommened to me by a friend and I have been very satisfied with my experience so far. I feel very comfortable dealing with them. They are very throuogh and upfront with their pricing so you know what to expect. The girl who is in the office is very good (Andrea I think) if not I'm sorry. She is very welcoming and very knowledgeable. I would and I have recommended Lines Auto to other people. Thank you for you service.

LJ
Laura J.
Logan, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
02/22/2020
very one is very friendly and helpful
I had unexpected car trouble early one morning while taking my dog to the vet. Lines was able to fit me in with no problem and allowed my dog in with me. They were able to fix my car that day. I even got a free rental car, so i could take my dog home. One of the employees even gave my done a doggie treat!! I will definitely go back there.

Darren S.
Rushville, OH
02/22/2020
Associates are great!
From the time Andrea answers the phone or dropping off vehicle, the entire staff is great. Rich is always there to discuss what they have done to vehicle and always backs up there work.