Cadillac CTS
12/13/2018
Quality service on time
Replaced battery and heating element Great service convenient location.

Scottie B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Scottie said the staff is really polite and the service is good. He stated that he just can not afford the high pricing they offer.

DF
David F.
11/16/2018
Great service and honest folks to work with!!!
We are very happy with their service. They get our vehicles scheduled in quickly and get the work done promptly.

Dennis B.
Saturn Ion
11/07/2018
Brake service
Excellent service done in a timely manner. Highly recommend them.

Darrell H.
Nissan Xterra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the business does good work.

Joey B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/02/2018
I# they were not value would not have used them so long.
Great service.

JE
John E.
Rushville, OH
11/02/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place is good, Rich answers any questions he has and they do good work.

DK
Deb K.
Sugar Grove, OH
Toyota Tundra
10/31/2018
Great work and honest people!!
Rich and his people do a great job of diagnosing issues with my vehicles. They have always told me what it would take to keep vehicles safe and well maintained without overselling. Rich goes out of his way to keep the bill down! Thanks Lines Auto for what you do!!!

Jeff S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job and the work was done quickly.

BJ
Barbara J.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she's been doing business with this facility for the past 20 years, and she loves this place.

GL

HM
Heath M.
Ashville, OH
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Heath said the business is awesome.

Raelynn G.
Thornville, OH
10/16/2018
I am beyond impressed with the service I was provided. I first contacted Lines using the Google messaging option, to see if I needed an appointment to bring my vehicle in for an oil change. The rep said that appointments are not necessary, but do help ensure that my service is completed in the time I want it to be. I called to see if they had time that day to perform an oil change and tire rotation, and the owner offered to come pick up my vehicle, since I work down the street. I told him it wasn't necessary, but it was nice that he offered. When I arrived, I was greeted promptly (by the owner) and he asked when I would like to pick up my vehicle. I received a call when it was complete, and when I arrived to pick up my car, I was surprised that the total was less than what I would have paid at Valvoline *with a Groupon*. I also asked him about winter tires, and he texted me a price on tires that would be a good fit for my vehicle. All in all, I am just blown away by the experience. I will definitely be back, and I'll recommend Lines to my friends and family.

GW
Garry W.
Rushville, OH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Garry said the business provided excellent service, all around.

Joe A.
Junction City, OH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Joe said this business did a very good job. They called him when they needed to and they had him out as quickly as they could.

BP
Bill P.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mabel. She said she received good service.

BC
Brian C.
Lancaster, OH
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Brian said it was easy to get his vehicle in for service. The employees provided quick service turn around. They called and explained the optional service before completing the work.

10/10/2018
Misunderstanding
Rich was out of town the day the service was completed
When he returned he took care of the problem and explained the situation to me.i have been going to Linrs for over 10 years and I have always been happy with the service and I would recommend Lines Auto

Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/06/2018
Old Truck
I have had this 1999 Frontier for 10 years and lines has always serviced it. Rich replaced a distributor that he put under warranty by him last year. Rich stands by his work and when the distributor failed though no fault of Rich, He replaced it at no cost to me. Lines Auto stands by their work, and at a fair price. Great service

Ambrose S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ambrose said the business gave great service on the vehicle.