PH
Pierce H.
Bedminster, NJ
Volvo S70
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Pierce said the business does a good job and that is why he only goes there. He said they tend to do better on his older vehicle.

Hackettstown, NJ
10/14/2020
Paul & Joe. They are the best mechanics that I have dealt with. They fix it right the first time.
Long Valley Auto is the best. They always make time for you when you call at the last minute. They fix it right the first time. That's why I don't bring my vehicles to a dealership anymore I would always get a sales pitch all the time but not with Long Valley Auto. They care about the customer and make sure you are pleased with the service and the price. If you haven't taken your vehicle to Long Valley Auto you should start now.

KL
KEITH L.
10/10/2020
superb service- repeat customer!
Thank you, Paul, for your continued expertise. Paul treats you like family and takes care of your cars as if they were his own!

MT
Micheal T.
Volvo S60
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said Paul is very knowledgeable honest mechanic and they have great service.

GV
Greg V.
Volvo XC90
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Greg said Paul is a very nice gentleman. There was an issue with one of the repairs he did. He fixed it without charging him. He's a good guy. He didn't charge him for the second visit. He was very appreciative of that.

KF
Karen F.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Karen said they take her when it is convenient for her. They fit her in on short notice. The work is quick. They give advice on what needs to be done or not.

JEAN S.
Flanders, NJ
Volkswagen Passat
09/16/2020
Service: oil leak
Paul was quick and accurate to diagnose my problem. He is polite. My car was clean and neat when I picked it up.

Thank you!

Dale C.
Easton, PA
Volkswagen Eos
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he really likes them. They do a good job. They did a great job. They did amazing work and they did it pretty quickly.

AC
Alberta C.
Volvo S80
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Alberta said the business did an excellent job. The staff were patient they didn't rush and they made sure everything was okay before she picked her vehicle up. The price was not too much for the work she had done.

John K.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
John said they were the best. They were very good.

Bob S.
09/06/2020
The only place for my Volvo service.
Been taking my Volvos here for years. I'm always confident that I'm getting friendly professional service.

DAVID G.
Annandale, NJ
08/21/2020
Super Service Plus!!
Regular service done plus a check over and explanation of how things work!

KL
Keith L.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the staff diagnosed problem very quickly, no problems bringing the vehicle back, very courteous. They've been exceptional.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Madison, NJ
08/07/2020
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I could give 0 stars I would. No way this site is accurate or real reviews!!!!! No way I'm the only fool who went to Paul!!! My BMW had a rough idle and a failed window regulator. I was told this place was good, BIG, expensive mistake that cost over $800.00 to replace a coil, a couple of spark plugs a window regulator... less than 2 hours of work and 50% more EXPENSIVE than BMW dealer. BUT WORSE...As I drove away, the car had a worse idle problem, almost shut off while trying to drive home, called Paul who said come back, he lifts the hood, turned something and said "it should be ok now". As I'm driving home, he calls me to say he left his bmw diagnostic tool in my car and could I send it to him, which I did...
2 1/2 months later, the car has the same problem! As an essential worker on my way to work the car almost shuts off.
If you enjoy wasting your money and time, getting stuck on the road and RIPPED off then go to Paul at LVA.
No integrity. Bad business! Buyer Beware!!! No one told me but I'm telling you!!!!

EL