JOE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2020
Awesome Work!!
Ryan does a great job with quick turnaround. A+++ mechanic and body repair!!

mittie c.
10/23/2019
Friendly, courteous, you feel they will help u
My car broke down when I had my mom at a medical facility for an appointment,the staff did all they could to help but it had to be towed for repair,Louia motor co was recommended, they were so prompt and helpful with everything,excellent service

KH
karen H.
09/11/2019
Extremely happy with service!!
Great service from start to finish. Even after leaving I had an issue with the repair the very next day. When I contacted them they were willing to honor their repair and took care of it right away!!

kathy m.
08/29/2019
They are good people down to earth
How about my car with them and love my car if I've had any problems with my car he has always been there to help me out I would recommend them to anyone. Kathy Michael

SUSAN B.
Honda Civic Si
07/25/2019
The service to my vehicle, and the friendly personnel
I can pop in there with a problem and usually leave with my vehicle problems resolved. If I do have to leave my vehicle overnight someone will help me get home. Christian men. I do not feel like they tried to RIP me off.

JESS L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019
Every time that I go to Louis Motor Company the customer service is great and very helpful

chris h.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/05/2019
Friendly, more than fair pricing, quality work
I have known Ryan for a few years now. I highly recommend his business to everyone needing repairs or looking for a new ride.

06/05/2019
I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received from Louia Motors. I called because my sliding door on my van was shammed. Called the dealership where I purchased my van, they were going to charge me $115, just to look at and diagnose the problem. Called Mr. Louia he told me to bring it on in and they diagnosed and began fixing the problem that day. Had my van back the very next day, with a very reasonable total for services done. Very pleased, and will definitely be back for future services.

Lexington, NC
Honda Accord Coupe
Great customer service!
I contacted Louia Motor Company to come tow my car that had a flat tire! Ryan promptly arrived loaded my car up! Two days later, I have a new set of tires and a fresh oil change!

LANE M.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/16/2019
Trustworthy
I have been doing business at Louia’s for more than 30 years. Wendell & Ryan are honest and trustworthy and I would highly recommend them

DUSTIN D.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/02/2019
Friendly, with amazing service
Jobs done right the first time and in a timely manor.

jennifer g.
03/26/2019
Great price, timely work, and nice customer service!
I was referred by a family member to get my oil changed here and I’m so glad! It was very easy to schedule an appointment and they took me at my appointment time. I was amazed at the special, only $40 for the oil change! I didn’t wait very long and the workers were very polite, I will now recommend this place to others!

Lane M.
North Carolina
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Lane said the staff always perform the service as expected.

RK
Randy K.
North Carolina
Chevrolet HHR
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the business provided a family atmosphere and the staff was good.

CF
Chris F.
Lexington, NC
Jeep Cherokee
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff consistently takes great care of him.