Lou's Wolverine Transmission

02/19/2020
Another excellent job done
Lou's has two (2) top-knotch mechanics. Dan makes sure the work gets done properly the first time around.

DAVID B.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/05/2020
Friendly, Honest and fast service
Dan and his crew have helped me out numerous times, I’m always happy with their fast and friendly service, and they take the time to talk about different options for my repairs. A great small and convenient shop without all the added cost from high overhead. I’ve used them for many different repairs including brakes, front end, fuel pump and transmission work, all with great and affordable results.Highly recommended.

01/20/2020
Above and beyond customer service
We had an extreme issue with a costly repair and they went all out to assist us in getting this done within our means.

JORDAN S.
01/17/2020
Friendly Staff!
Friendly staff & quick service! Repeat customer here!

EJ
ERIC J.
01/17/2020
Excluding service, knowledgeable and clear
Excluding service, knowledgeable and clear

JESSICA M.
Chevrolet Trax
01/13/2020
What a great little find!!
This rather ominous place really surprised me! From the moment I made the call to inquire about the services I needed done to the time I left! Thank you Dan for your customer service! Lou’s has been in A2 for quite some time and it is busy! Their work is honest and priced very fair! I will absolutely return and tell everyone!

LINDA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/11/2020
They always try to fit your car repairs to your work schedule
This is a local business not a dealership that tries to add on more repairs not needed as they show you what is needed in person not just by a phone call

ROGER C.
Mercury Mariner
01/11/2020
Mercury Mariner
Excellent work done in a timely fashion the problem was other than what I thought it was and Danny found the problem and took care of it is currently working to see if you can find out what's going on with the sway bar in this vehicle and we will probably be talking again soon

SOPHIE M.
Buick Enclave
12/28/2019
Fantastic service
Gave me an honest explanation of my options and managed to do the work quicker than originally estimated (and over the holidays). Really great to work with.

MIKE B.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/05/2019
Fair deal at fair price
Dan and his team have always got my older model car in and out same day. If something needs to be fixed, they tell me. If something can wait, they tell me that too. Prices are always fair.

LINDA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/27/2019
Keep it local
Family owned business they take care of your needs I wouldn’t go any where else

11/21/2019
Clutch Repair
We had to have the clutch replaced on our Tacoma. Lou’s Transmission was very efficient in completing this task. This was unplanned event and Lou’s Transmission had the truck back to us within two days. The truck is running great. Thank you

TK
TOM K.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/16/2019
Helpful and professional
Went in to get transmission work done, was given thorough diagnosis that included other issues with the vehicle that need addressing. Work finished on a Friday after hours, but I was informed that I could pick up on the weekend. Service was friendly, professional and convenient. Would definitely recommend.

SONYA M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2019
Excellent work!
The staff at Lou’s are absolute transmission experts! They have my car running as if it were brand new again. I felt very informed throughout the process. I’m definitely returning to this shop in the future if I need anything done again.

SARA S.
Dodge Caliber
11/14/2019
Excellent service and communication
They were able to get me in at short notice and almost out that day (would have been same day if parts weren’t required). All the work being done was well communicated via text and pricing is fair.