Lou's Wolverine Transmission

BL
Bruce L.
06/01/2018
Horrible hacks
Long story short ... Took my bmw classic in to get a radiator swap with no coolant and watched em drive down the Rd in it after he said they would push it in ... I didn't see like the whole time I don't know where he found these guys but wow ..I'm never going back .these guys let my trans fluid to leak out and sent me down the Rd. So went in for a radiator swap and now my motor an trans is way worse off ... Thanks guys ... Lucky I didn't drive it farandhad someone elsstop it back off or I would of needed a new transmission ...wow ironic hun? A transmission shop ...yea anyway then my car was full of grease finger and bootstain on my bmw carpet ... I'm sooooo mad I could really get myself in trouble if I was in my younger days I'd probably be in prison after talking to these rude , unprofessional,aragant ,know it all grease monkeys low found to run his now ran down shop..oh and they only charged me $200 to put a radiator in and left the bleed screw so loose it almost fell out and would have if I hadn't caught it .... And that's only half of it..don't go here ...for nothing

DAVID B.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/02/2018
Thanks again guys! Helped me out a few times now.
I've never been unhappy with the friendly service you get from the guys at Lou's.
Very fair pricing, and they don't rip you off with separate diagnosis fees. Quick service time and helpful with dropping off a picking up my veichle. I always check with them first when I have car trouble, and often recommend them to friends and family.

RX
RAFAEL X.
03/22/2018
Great professionals
I have been taking my car there for a couple years now and I wouldn’t change it. Affordable service with quality.

CARL/JEFF C.
03/21/2018
good job
Nice job

Cash B.
Michigan
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Cash said they did a good job.

JOHN N.
02/18/2018
Repeat customer
This is the second time I've used the shop for repairs I was unable to do myself or did not have the equipment to do the repairs. I will continue to use the shop for such occasions.

CO
CHRIS O.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/18/2018
Everyone is at Lou's is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable & just good people.

DIANE B.
Dodge Neon
02/12/2018
They drove me to work AND BACK when my vehicle wasn't finished!
Repairs fine, price fair, folks pleasant - what more could you ask?

Jenelle S.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Jenelle said the staff did a really good job, it was a little faster then anticipated and they are always willing help.

Chris S.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a good job.

JO
Jameson O.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Jameson said the staff did a great job.

RF
RICK F.
01/22/2018
Super service
Fixed very quickly. Reasonable prices. That is why we bring all our cars to Wolverine!

NG
Nancy G.
Nissan Murano
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff took her right in, and took care of the problem with her vehicle. They were great, and she would recommended them to anyone.

AC
Amanda C.
Riverview, MI
Chevrolet Tracker
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said she had difficulty with getting straight answers from the staff, and she had to call them for follow-ups on her vehicle.

John N.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff has been honest and up front.

John N.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff has been honest and up front.

CO
CHRIS O.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/17/2018
Been in business for over 30 years.
LOVE Lou's! Great place for auto repairs. Honest, knowledgeable & friendly.

TH
Tamara H.
Michigan
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Tamara said the business had good service and fair prices. They explained everything in detail.

JOSH D.
Subaru Impreza
01/16/2018
Always have had great customer service at Lou's
Thanks Dan for your help. I know where I'll be to replace my brakes in the future. Best of luck to you! -Josh from Comparis.

DIANE B.
Dodge Neon
01/12/2018
They even drove me to work and back when my car wasn't going to be finished in time for me to drive it to work.
Months ago, my car limped in with a flat tire. Lou's Transmission was very nice about putting on my spare tire, and they only charged me $10. This time, it's a real transmission problem. We've scheduled a repair, and it's "so far, so good."