GP
George P.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
George said the business took longer than he anticipated but, it's not a problem at all. He said everything's fine and he likes how his vehicle works.

AL
Andres L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Andres said the person checked out his vehicle for what he needed and was very helpful.

TT
Tzvetan T.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Tzvetan said he would recommend the business for service.

Judy M.
09/25/2019
Customer Service Top Notch
It was so nice to be treated like a person instead of a number! Repairs were diagnosed correctly, the work was performed in a timely manner and cost estimate was accurate. This was the 2nd time they completed work on my vehicle. Great job!

MARK M.
09/20/2019
Friendly, prompt and fair. Often including warranty for the work done.
Lou's has performed several different repairs on my van and the work is always done quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend them.

INFINITI EX35
09/04/2019
Quick
I needed to get in quickly to get a car I was thinking of buying, inspected. They got me in and out in no time, and did a great job!

JEAN L.
Mercury Mariner
08/15/2019
Excellent customer service
I always enjoy bringing my vehicles to lou’s because I get excellent service. Nobody talks down to me and treats me like I don’t understand what they have done to the vehicle. I get a great explanation of what is wrong and how it was fixed. I receive phone conversations as well as text messages with full explanation’s and leave with detailed print outs.
Thank you, I plan to recommend you to everybody!

Perkiomenville, PA
08/05/2019
Second service just as good as the first
Went in for an oil change. I got the time wrong and was an hour early, but they took me anyway. And, Dan was great about explaining the different options and making sure I knew what he was doing to my car. I won't go anywhere else.

Matt S.
Ford Transit Connect
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business got him in on short notice and provided quick service.

Anthony M.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they did a great job. He said they were professional, did what they said, and the service was excellent and on time.

KD
KAITLYN D.
Nissan Murano
07/04/2019
Friendly, honest, and excellent service
I’ve had my car into Lou’s twice now and both experiences have been great. This last time, my A/C was down which isn’t quite an emergency but in the heat of July certainly felt urgent. The team was very upfront about how busy they were, which meant I had to wait a bit but also that I wasn’t needlessly dropping my car off before they could get to it. They kept me in the loop through the entire process and now my car is blessedly cool. I’ll definitely be returning to Lou’s for my future car needs.

Derek M.
06/28/2019
Professional and thorough
These guys are very honest and do a great job at following up with the customer. They rebuilt my transmission and it has been working flawlessly. I highly recommend them!

KE
Kshawn E.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
KShawn said he has had no issues with his vehicle since the service.

Jessica A.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said this is her dad's business, and it has good people who work there. She added the decor is awesome.

MARC B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/30/2019
my problem child
My 2008 F150 never did shift right. The dealer wouldn't do anything about it, they said it was 'normal'. It finally failed just after the warranty expired (thanks a lot, Ford). I had it rebuilt at another local shop at right around 60,000 miles. Well, it burnt up again at just over 90,000 miles. This time I took it to Lou's. They fixed it right and it ran great...for two days. It failed again due to a defective part. Even though it wasn't their fault, Lou's rebuilt the transmission again for free. It now runs like it should have run from the factory. Thanks a lot guys (this time without the sarcastic font), you've got a customer for life.

MARK M.
05/21/2019
Fair and reliable.
Courteous, and reliable. Their service is excellent. Highly recommended!

DIANE B.
Dodge Neon
05/15/2019
Always the greatest. Car gets fixed correctly, I get a ride to work, everyone great to deal with. They make the effort to find parts for my aging vehicle.
Always the greatest! Car gets fixed correctly, I get a ride to work, everyone great to deal with. They make the effort to find parts for my aging vehicle.

SD
SCOTT D.
05/08/2019
Excellent Repairs, Great Service!
My experience at Lou's was once again an excellent one.
Quality mechanical work done, fair price.

**Definitely the "go to" auto shop in the greater Ann Arbor area!

Dennis R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said that the place did a good job and didn't charge too much money.

DIANE B.
Dodge Neon
04/14/2019
You Kiddin? They're awesome
Lou's Transmission always fixes my car properly. They make the effort required to find parts for my ageing vehicle. They get me to work and pick me up. They're nice. What more could you ask?