Doug M.
11/18/2019
You guaranty you’re work fixed my car free.
My power steering was howling due to low fluid and it happened again a week or so later. I took it back to be checked and was found to be leaking again and was fixed free of charge.

Brian S.
11/05/2019
Have used this shop for many years
Honest and knowledgeable with fair prices

Cheryl C.
11/04/2019
Fast and good
Aleays fast. Always great work. Always pleasant to customers. Knowledgeable.

PA
Pam A.
10/16/2019
Friendly, efficient and great service
As a small business owner myself, I make a real effort to give each of my clients a positive experience. I can tell that this is important to all of the employees at Loyal, including the owner, who I see almost every time I come; and I appreciate their commitment to good work as well as friendly service.

FB
Frank B.
Snohomish, WA
09/26/2019
Auto service
I've been going there for a few years now The service has been great and employees are very easy to work with

Michael P.
09/15/2019
incompetence
never took my car in to be repaired before and had to have it towed back to my house. only you know the truth. I would never abandon my customer because I was going to lose a little money.

RE
Robert E.
Ford Expedition
09/11/2019
Thorough & Competent
Loyal did a thorough and competent job servicing my vehicle.
They not only performed the requested service but called out items that needed attention and provided the costs of repair before proceeding.

Mary Ann C.
08/28/2019
excellent service at a reasonable cost
I was treated with respect by both Eddie and Jesse, and they clearly explained what work needed to be done and why.

XE
Xandra E.
Lake Forest Park, WA
Saturn VUE
08/28/2019
Quality work
Excellent work, done quickly, cost and issues communicated well.

John S.
Nissan Xterra
08/03/2019
Trustworthy auto repair
I have used Loyal Automotive for one repair on my Honda Accord, and two repairs on my Nissan Xterra. WIth all three repairs, which spread over a time period of about 4 years, I found consistency and professionalism. It was easy to schedule an appointment. When talking to them about the repair, they took the time to explain possible causes and repair solutions. I was given an estimate, and the final bill was always accurate according to those estimates. The work was done in a timely manner, as promised, and with my recent repair, they completed the work earlier than promised. I feel confident in taking my vehicles to them for repair, and would recommend them to others.

PA
Pam A.
06/08/2019
Thanks for your quick work!
Appreciate how convenient and efficient you always are. Thank you!

Cheryl C.
06/04/2019
Good, fast service
Fabulous work. Attention to detail. Very pleasant people.

RT
Rich T.
Chevrolet
05/20/2019
Smooth!
My old truck is a grumpy customer, fickle and forgetful. Eddie and his Crew make the truck run smoothly for awhile, like prune juice!

LH
Lynn H.
Dodge Journey
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff were responsive, thorough and had a quick turn around to get the work done. They did a good job.

TT
Tim T.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Tim said they have always pulled through for him.

BJ
Brock J.
Toyota Tundra
04/30/2019
Thorough and transparent information
Technician provided excellent, detailed, explanations of the work done. I’ve had my truck serviced there many times now. This particular time the diagnostic took much longer than expected but I was fairly charged for the work done.

LP
Lisa P.
04/24/2019
Trustworthy
We have used Loyal Automotive for years and have our 4 family vehicles serviced there. We have never felt overcharged or taken advantage of. Now with the new management we also have friendly customer service which was lacking in the past. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

FS
Frank S.
Toyota Pickup
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff was nice and the service seemed fine, but he hasn't had much chance to drive the vehicle yet to get a full assessment.

AH
Asta H.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Asta said the staff fixed her vehicle very good and she is very satisfied.

IW
Ish W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Ish said he needed his vehicle serviced early in the morning and the business got him in and out within half an hour. The service was very prompt and he appreciated it.