KC
Keith C.
Acura MDX
11/13/2020
Always a blessing
The name says it all. They actually Loyal Automotive.

10/27/2020
Ventilation work
Usual great work!

SCOTT B.
Edmonds, WA
10/14/2020
Helpful, prompt, reasonable, and trusted...
This company was super helpful when I had a vehicle breakdown years ago and was stranded and without a phone. Any time I have brought my vehicle in for service since then, they are always very helpful, affordable, and prompt. They have earned my trust.
"Loyal": It's in the name.

08/01/2020
Envoy
I had my Envoy in for new rear brakes, outstanding job again. They will always have my business.

XE
Xandra E.
Lake Forest Park, WA
07/10/2020
Clear communication
Brought in my new used car. Loyal staff looked it over and gave me a comprehensive list of what needed immediate attention and what items will need attention in the next year

Doug M.
06/12/2020
Stand by their work.
I have uniformly had great results from the work they have done on my car. When I one time had to return for a similar problem it was fixed at no charge.

LW
Laura W.
05/23/2020
Great work!
Close by, considerate staff, clear explanations. Very reasonably priced. Thank you.

05/07/2020
Honest service
The entire staff is trustworthy, and I will always go back.

Cheryl C.
05/06/2020
Great service.
Fast service. Did exactly what i needed done to the car. Very pleasant. Very clean.

MK
Max K.
04/23/2020
Solid professionalism and genuine care for customers' concerns
I've had a few service visits for my Lexus sedan. Eddie has impressed me with consistent quality care and honesty. I felt at home when he explained the procedure and even showed me the physical parts under the hood that would undergo repairs. I know I will continue to rely on his service and advice. Eddie has received stellar reviews from his customers, and I can tell you he really deserves their compliments!

I was a Sears customer for the past 28 years and, when the Sears Auto Centers were gone, I was worried about where to go for auto services. My search for auto shops finally ended here and I couldn't be happier!

KV
Krishna V.
04/04/2020
Quick and Efficient Service on my Prius
They fit me in to service at the last minute. Provided quick, no nonsense, and reasonably priced service. Eddie, the owner/manager was very personable, listened well and completed all I needed. I was looking for a good neighborhood car mechanic/dealer alternative and I'm happy to say my search is over!

Kenmore, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/03/2020
Last minute repair
Grateful to Eddy and his team for tackling our last minute need for repair

Doug M.
03/23/2020
I am loyal to them.
They have always told me the truth and done good work. Plus they stand behind there work.

Ron S.
02/26/2020
Friendly and fast service
Nice

01/14/2020
Car reapir
A rare honest auto repair shop.