01/14/2021
Convenient, friendly service
Been going to Lukoil for service since my neighbor recommended them. Its been a few years and I'm happy with their service, prices, convenience and how friendly and helpful they are

KC

TP
TARA P.
01/05/2021
Excellent Service!
Wonderful, hardworking people! They fixed my problem quickly and accommodated my transportation to and from service. I will be bringing my car here for all future needs!

PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/04/2021
Very fair and knowledgeable service technicians who explain everything clearly. Honest.

Hamilton Township, NJ
Volvo S60
12/28/2020
Jeff, Gus, and Taylor are exceptional.
The guys at Lukoil:Jeff, Gus, and Taylor did a great maintenance service for my Volvo. Gus offered to drive me home while my car was going thru maintenance. Pleasant team with great conversation.

KP
KARLA P.
12/19/2020
Glad I gave them a try
A friend recommended this shop in my town. They were polite, reasonable and got my oil change done on time.

12/17/2020
Communicative, honest, and reasonable...
I brought my car in for a check-engine diagnostic. They found the problem (faulty censor) and limited it to that. They saw one other after market modification that concerned them, but after looking into further cleared it as not an issue. I would definitely trust them with my business again!

HG
HUGH G.
12/09/2020
Quick service, extra attention to detail.
Gus and Tyler changed the oil after checking just in case, tested one tire thoroughly for leaks on their own, explained tire pressure sensors to me and why they can fail, and got me back on the road as soon as possible. Remember when you could trust your mechanic to take good care of your car? Here you still can.

BARRY M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Honest and good work
Job done right, fast service at reasonable price.

RD
RYAN D.
Great and Fast Service
I was very pleased with the service level. They fit me in quickly for an oil change and they filled up my tires for me as well since they were low. Highly recommend these guys.

12/09/2020
The personnel are outstanding and caring!!!!
It is the only place I go to for gas and automobile inspections. The warmth and concern of staff exceed all expectations.

I highly recommend this service station to all!!!!!

Pennington, NJ
12/07/2020
Reasonable pricing and true diagnosis
Diagnosed the correct problem, did not blow up to charge unnecessarily , pricing for the parts and labor were fair

JOHN K.
12/04/2020
oil change & tire rotation
Fast, friendly service with a ride from drop off and to pickup.

Metuchen, NJ
Nissan Sentra
12/02/2020
Jeff and Jeff’s son and Gus
We can always depend on Heff and Gus to give us the honest truth about what is wrong with the car they do all possible to get the work done quickly and so efficiently have been patronizing this auto repair for over 25yts and will continue Great Honest Courteous Service

MARION P.
Hyundai SONATA
11/30/2020
Expertise, friendly, respectful service
Guy and associates real professionals!!