SEN-YUAN W.
Lexus ES 300
11/17/2020
When I could not start my Lexus, I called AAA for a jump start. Then drove to the Luke Oil shop for a new battery. After an examination, I was told the battery needs to be recharged, an a new battery may not be necessary, but I need to leave my car there because the recharge takes time. The shop mechanics kindly gave me a ride home that afternoon. When I picked up my car next morning, I was told the battery is still good for several years after the recharge and knobs tightened.
The shop is honest, willing to help and to save customers money. I will definitely recommend it to others.

MICHAEL G.
11/14/2020
Great service as always
Brought the car in for some weird noises and they were able to fix it the same day. They were very honest about the part cost. I also asked them to check my brake pads because I knew they were getting close to being replaced, but again, they were honest and said we didn't need new ones yet.

BP
BOB P.
Toyota Matrix
11/13/2020
Best auto services around!
We go nowhere else since we found the guys At Lukoil in Lawrenceville. Nuf said.

PM
Paul M.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the service is done well and is reasonably priced.

BP
BOB P.
11/12/2020
Excellent and reliable service!
We have been patronizing Lukoil for nearly 20 years. Great service, fair prices, knowledgeable staff. Totally a neighborhood gem!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/11/2020
Excellent service!
Excellent job and friendly service!

ET
ELLEN T.
11/10/2020
Excellent communication and efficient work
I had a few issues with my car and they quickly solved the simple one, clearly instructed me on how to check and maintain another issue and provided options on the larger expense, keeping my budget in mind. I felt I was in good hands and not being ripped off.

SUSAN S.
Crosswicks, NJ
Kia Sedona
11/08/2020
The best place to have your car service.
I have been taking my car to them for service for years. I have never had a problem with them. When they fix something l never have to bring it back. I would recommend them if you have a problem or just regular routine service.

UB
Ursula B.
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Ursula said they were very polite and very explanatory. They were very nice people.

10/29/2020
Great service and attention to detail
They quickly diagnosed a problem another shop failed to figure out after 2 attempts. Thank you! My new go-to for service.

FW
FR. MICHAEL W.
Pennington, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020
Happy customer
I am recieved very graciously, advised realistically and service provided promptly. I trust the work done.

Judy D.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Judy said she had a great service. .

Ocean Township, NJ
Volkswagen GTI
10/27/2020
The best
They fixed my car within a few hours of dropping it off. Quick, good service.

DAVID C.
Honda Accord
10/10/2020
Nails in two tires : fixed -and still fixed!
Straight all the way:flats - got it done/repaired - same day, at a fair cost. A week later, still inflated!

10/10/2020
Quality Service!
Jeff, Gus, and Tyler do a great job at keeping all of my family vehicles running smoothly year-round! Knowledgeable, dependable, friendly, and fair-priced!