DAVID M.
Nissan Xterra
11/11/2019
A Good Shop is Hard to Find
Lukoil of Lawrenceville is probably one of the best repair shops in New Jersey. Competent, trustworthy and nice people to work with.

Nissan Sentra
11/09/2019
Good customer service
Informative customer service and convenient hours of operation.

WM
WILLIAM M.
11/08/2019
Great Job, as always!
We've been trusting our vehicles to the guys at LukOil since we moved to Lawrenceville 4yrs ago.
They're honest, fair & thorough and I have & will continue to recommend their services to friends & family!
Thanks guys!

PH
PAT H.
Dodge Challenger
11/06/2019
Jeff and Tyler have been taking care of my cars for years. Always honest and reliable

Bernard M.
Cadillac CTS
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said this business was so good. The employees were warm, they did so well, they showed them where the problem was and were detailed.

PM
Paul M.
Hopewell, NJ
Toyota Echo
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he can't really complain about anything, except the price is a little high.

KC
KAYE C.
Acura TL
10/22/2019
Great job
They are very professional and knowledgeable

BENNY S.
Hamilton Township, NJ
Porsche Boxster
10/18/2019
The service of Tyler & his Father.
The service of Tyler & his Father is exceptional.

10/11/2019
Always extremely helpful and accommodating
It has been many years since we serviced all our cars. We trust their expertise for every mechanical problems we had on our cars.
It’s a great feeling to have the good mechanic to go to.

SL
Stuart L.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said that they are trustworthy and honest with their work. He would recommend this business for service.

PG
PATRICIA G.
09/28/2019
Excellent mechanics!
Prompt, trustworthy, courteous service, always; and excellent, conscientious mechanics!

JIM T.
09/23/2019
Reliable-ease of scheduling.
Quality work at reasonable price. Work completed on time.

REPY S.
09/20/2019
Reliable service
Good people

Regina M.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Regina said that they are very efficient and very honest. She has been going there a long time and has never been dissatisfied with anything they've ever done. They are excellent mechanics.

MJ
MADHU J.
Princeton Junction, NJ
Audi Q5
09/13/2019
Car repair
Great place. Very nice and great service! Reasonable prices! Would highly recommend.

WM
WILLIAM M.
09/12/2019
I so trust the LukOil mechanics!
I so trust the mechanics at LukOil because they helped me look over an old used car my husband bought our son and they honestly gave me feedback that is was not safe and not worth fixing even though they could have made a lot of money off fixing it! Thank you guys for being so honest and helpful. It makes me want to keep giving you my business.

DAVID M.
09/09/2019
One of the best!
Lukoil of Lawrenceville is one of the best service stations in New Jersey. They are the total package of expertise, integrity and friendliness. They save you money with good diagnostic techniques and are fair in pricing their services.

AL
AMANDA L.
Kia Sorento
09/08/2019
Only mechanics I trust!
The team at Lukoil are brilliant and honest mechanics. This is the only place I trust to take my vehicle, because they never try to upsell unnecessary services.

DF
DEBORAH F.
09/06/2019
Awesome service!
My tire low pressure indicator came on and I noticed that one of my rear tires was very low. I called Lukoil was told I could bring my car I n. They quickly found the 2 nails in my tire, fixed the holes and I was on my way in record time!

PM