RK
Middleboro, MA
Buick Lucerne
11/17/2017
Car repair review
Honest review of car repairs needed

Marianne C.
South Easton, MA
Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2017
I love the fact that you have rental cars available so you don't have to sit around waiting for car repair
I thought the price for brakes was a little expensive, more than I thought they would be

Steven M.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/13/2017
Excellent service and customer relations
Great service and timing. Excellent customer relations

Diane H.
South Easton, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2016
Done right and on time.
Service is always completed correctly and at the time they say it will be completed.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 09/06/2016

Diane, Thanks for coming in We appreiceate it.

Mike G

DV
Dan V.
West Bridgewater, MA
GMC Sierra
10/06/2015
Review of repairs
I appreciate the assessment of repairs needed or not needed, recommendations and accommodations.

KK
Kevin K.
Honda Accord
12/13/2014
Very personalized service & follow up
Work to be done was explained clearly and completed satisfactorily. The car was ready when promised at the price quoted. The car was returned clean and washed. I was contacted a few days after the service, to confirm that the work was satisfactory.

CJ
Claudia J.
Raynham, MA
08/14/2014
Repair work on a spare tire
Have always been satified wth the work done at MG. This last time though I wish that I would have been given the opportunity to get my car back and take it to a Toyota dealership just to see if they would take responsibilty for the repair that was necessary on the spare tire. I've never, ever "used" my spare and I incurred a cost of $122 for a stem repair. I would have thought that Toyota may take some responsibilty for something like this happening to a tire never used or, at least give me a "break" on the cost. MG was already into the repair by the time I was called. This may have been caused by miscommunication with my son who brought the car in for me. Again, would have liked the chance to bring it to Toyota.

John C.
Brockton, MA
01/06/2014
Dependable, courteous
If you're given an estimate of work to be done, the actual charge when completed is very close,if not exact as you were quoted. They alert you to other things wrong with the car that should be fixed in the near future.

John C.
Brockton, MA
Buick Century
10/09/2013
Completed timely, car was cleaned and washed. Pleased with this service.

LD

Jackie D.
Nissan Maxima
03/04/2013
Service was wonderful
I brought my 04 maxima in with a kicking in the down shifting, Mike thought it was not the tranny but rather the engine mounts. Needless to say, I replaced the engine mounts and I am still feeling the kicking in the down shifting. Looks like I do have a tranny issue afterall. MG Enterprises service is really nice especially the free car loaner service.

Deborah M.
01/10/2013 Category: Service
Deborah said nothing is perfect.

LT
Lee T.
Easton, MA
Buick Regal
12/03/2012
Almost perfect.
The service was excellent. The price was fair.
My only complaint was someone smoked in my car while you had it. I could smell it when I got in it to drive home. When I was cleaning the car yesterday, I found a butt in the door jamb of the car. I know the car is 11 years old, but I spent an hour in it every day I drive to work. I am allergic to smoke. Other than that, I am very satisfied.
Michael G. from M G Enterprises responded on 12/13/2012
Lee, Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience. I also would like you to know that we have taken steps to make sure that this never happens again. Our goal is for you to be happy with everything about your visit. Our offer to have your car professionally detailed still stands if you change your mind. We just hope you will give us the opportunity to work for You in the future. Thanks for your business!

CD
Christopher D.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Christopher said he has gotten really good service from this business.

AD
Alicia D.
Honda Accord
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Alicia said the inside of the place is really clean.

EO
Did a great job

GB
Gloria B.
05/02/2012 Category: Service
Gloria said her experience went very well.