Mac Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

V F. on 04/07/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't Bother with this Dealership"
I bought a car from this place in February and within a month, I noticed trouble with the heating blower. When I went back to ask for them for fix it, they turned me away because they were "too busy" and when I came back at their requested time, I had to wait another 2 hours for them to look at it and tell me they wouldn't cover the cost of the repair, said it wasn't covered under the warranty, and would charge me over $600 to fix the problem. Even if it is a small issue, they should cover it because I had just bought the car.
Poor customer service, pushy salespeople, and an overall bad experience - don't bother with this place!
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 06:38 AM
Timothy R. on 03/24/2018
"Nissan Altima , 2015"
This place have the most incompetent sale people ever , ERICA NUNES, HE'S not a good sale person I'm still going to Mac Mitsubishi for what information that you should already have like where my payment will be coming from but no I'm still fixing this.!!!! My next car won't be from Mac Mitsubishi, Dealer Is a JOKE ALONG WITH ALL THE SALES PEOPLE.
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 10:31 AM
Sara M. on 03/02/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HORRIBLE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME"
Where to start? First of all, the waiting times are ridiculous. Our first visit we waited at least over 2 hours because something had gone wrong with their system due to an employees error. The dealership closes at 8 P.M., we didn't end up leaving until a little over 9 P.M. Every other time we've gone (and trust me you'll be going more than once because their process of doing things is so backwards) we've had to wait at least 35-45 minutes just to be seen. We've been in their waiting lounge for so long that one of their own employees actually told us "you guys basically live here!" How nice right? Besides the wait time and their completely backwards process; they are scam artists that will sell you a dream, slap some dealership plates on your car for weeks, then have you come in and tell you they can't help you register your car and leave you helpless and screwed over. All the other 10 reviews here seem fake, probably something they told people to do to make them sound good, who knows. All in all, please save yourself the trouble (and your money!) and don't even think about coming here.
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018 01:21 PM
CARLOS C. on 01/14/2018
"Excellent"
The attention here is top notch, they are up to go above and beyond for the costumer sake, would definitely come back
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:23 PM
CELINA C. on 01/12/2018
"I LOVE THIS PLACE! "
I purchased a brand new Outlander this Christmas season, and it was truly magical! The staff here is awesome! They took the time to talk with me about what kind of car would best benefit my lifestyle. I chose the Outlander from the showroom (which was spotless and FULL of fun holiday cheer!). I even got to take a picture with Jeff (the Mac Ninja Warrior) doing a handstand while I pretended to steal the giant Christmas tree! It was a blast that ended with me taking home the best gift ever! GO SEE THE GUYS AT MAC MITSUBISHI! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:59 AM
SHERRY L. on 12/19/2017
"Best experience ever "
Mac Mitsubishi is by far the best dealership I ever dealt with Matt in service explained everything to me so know what to expect they made me feel like family Matt is the best service manager I have ever dealt with I will never take my car anywhere else and Johnny. Mac is one of the nicest guy you will ever meet Mac Mitsubishi is more than 5 stars to me I am one happy lady I will be a lifetime costumer !!!!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 08:31 PM
PATRICIA W. on 12/15/2017
"Great place to do business with. "
The staff are warm and friendly. They are willing to work with you .
Category: Sales
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 04:38 PM
MICHAEL R. on 11/28/2017
"The personnel"
I was a little perturbed by the fact that I called the service department and did not get a live person, but had to leave a message for a callback. However, the return call was handled extremely well and I got the appointment I needed.
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 02:41 PM
DONALD W. on 11/25/2017
"Smooth Operation"
Short wait time. Work done promptly.
No hold up or issues, a smooth service experience made easy for the customer.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 04:35 AM
JOSHUA B. on 11/24/2017
"Good service"
They were very quick to service my mirage
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Mirage