Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Marci R.
Manchester, CT
07/26/2018
False Advertisement
I was with my Fiance when he purchased his new Outlander Sport from Mitsubishi in Hartford, CT. He was explicitly and repeatedly told that he would receive free oil changes when needed. He'd gone prior to going today and it was in fact free. This time however, he was charged $53 and told that he needed to pay to service his vehicle before getting the free oil change (which defeats the purpose, as he doesn't need his car serviced, and his intent was to not spend any money). The manager was unwilling to explore the promotion being delivered by the dealership (seems to be a disconnect) and went ahead and charged him for the service (despite him being unaware of this fee prior to getting the oil change). He claims this is the average price, though we have both paid less than $50 at other locations.

VF
V F.
Windsor Locks, CT
04/07/2018
Don't Bother with this Dealership
I bought a car from this place in February and within a month, I noticed trouble with the heating blower. When I went back to ask for them for fix it, they turned me away because they were "too busy" and when I came back at their requested time, I had to wait another 2 hours for them to look at it and tell me they wouldn't cover the cost of the repair, said it wasn't covered under the warranty, and would charge me over $600 to fix the problem. Even if it is a small issue, they should cover it because I had just bought the car.
Poor customer service, pushy salespeople, and an overall bad experience - don't bother with this place!

TR
Timothy R.
03/24/2018
Nissan Altima , 2015
This place have the most incompetent sale people ever , ERICA NUNES, HE'S not a good sale person I'm still going to Mac Mitsubishi for what information that you should already have like where my payment will be coming from but no I'm still fixing this.!!!! My next car won't be from Mac Mitsubishi, Dealer Is a JOKE ALONG WITH ALL THE SALES PEOPLE.

Sara M.
03/02/2018
HORRIBLE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
Where to start? First of all, the waiting times are ridiculous. Our first visit we waited at least over 2 hours because something had gone wrong with their system due to an employees error. The dealership closes at 8 P.M., we didn't end up leaving until a little over 9 P.M. Every other time we've gone (and trust me you'll be going more than once because their process of doing things is so backwards) we've had to wait at least 35-45 minutes just to be seen. We've been in their waiting lounge for so long that one of their own employees actually told us "you guys basically live here!" How nice right? Besides the wait time and their completely backwards process; they are scam artists that will sell you a dream, slap some dealership plates on your car for weeks, then have you come in and tell you they can't help you register your car and leave you helpless and screwed over. All the other 10 reviews here seem fake, probably something they told people to do to make them sound good, who knows. All in all, please save yourself the trouble (and your money!) and don't even think about coming here.

CARLOS C.
Bloomfield, CT
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/14/2018 Category: Service
The attention here is top notch, they are up to go above and beyond for the costumer sake, would definitely come back

CELINA C.
East Lyme, CT
01/12/2018 Category: Sales
I LOVE THIS PLACE!
I purchased a brand new Outlander this Christmas season, and it was truly magical! The staff here is awesome! They took the time to talk with me about what kind of car would best benefit my lifestyle. I chose the Outlander from the showroom (which was spotless and FULL of fun holiday cheer!). I even got to take a picture with Jeff (the Mac Ninja Warrior) doing a handstand while I pretended to steal the giant Christmas tree! It was a blast that ended with me taking home the best gift ever! GO SEE THE GUYS AT MAC MITSUBISHI! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

SL
SHERRY L.
Meriden, CT
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Best experience ever
Mac Mitsubishi is by far the best dealership I ever dealt with Matt in service explained everything to me so know what to expect they made me feel like family Matt is the best service manager I have ever dealt with I will never take my car anywhere else and Johnny. Mac is one of the nicest guy you will ever meet Mac Mitsubishi is more than 5 stars to me I am one happy lady I will be a lifetime costumer !!!!

PW
PATRICIA W.
Windsor, CT
12/15/2017 Category: Sales
Great place to do business with.
The staff are warm and friendly. They are willing to work with you .

TT

MICHAEL R.
Bristol, CT
11/28/2017 Category: Service
The personnel
I was a little perturbed by the fact that I called the service department and did not get a live person, but had to leave a message for a callback. However, the return call was handled extremely well and I got the appointment I needed.

DONALD W.
Portland, CT
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Smooth Operation
Short wait time. Work done promptly.
No hold up or issues, a smooth service experience made easy for the customer.

CR

JOSHUA B.
East Hartford, CT
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/24/2017 Category: Service
They were very quick to service my mirage

DESHANE L.