DJ
Dave J.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2020
Friendliness
Gets the job done and calls with any other possible repair that may need attention. I've had them work on a couple of my vehicles and was pleased with both results.

MF
Mike F.
GMC Yukon
02/09/2020
Vehicle Repair
Mac's Auto does great work at reasonable prices. Super friendly staff?

SP
Sharon P.
02/03/2020
Take good care of me
Got right in & out quickly for oil change

PP
Pat P.
02/01/2020
great service friendly workers
always fit me in when needed and so friendly

DT
David T.
02/01/2020
Very informative, and quick quality work

MJ
Mike J.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they got him in right away. He said every time he goes there, the receptionist is always nice and they have been able to fix his issue right away.

AE
Ami E.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Ami said this business always goes above and beyond for their customers. She stated they are professional, yet the staff makes her feel like family. She has always had good luck with them.

Duane P.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/10/2020
get in somehow even with very little notice.
Great receptionist, quality work done. Will do work when other's won't touch it.

SK
Sister Mary Jane K.
01/09/2020
Timely service; friendly; attentive to detail.
I have been taking my car to Mac's Auto for years and the service is always the best. From the initial phone call with Mary Lou to leaving the shop after John checks the work--it is all done promptly and with a friendliness that is sincere. I know I can ask John any question about my car, even if it sounds "dumb." I highly recommend Mac's Auto for all car repairs.

Mary Lou G.
Moville, IA
Chrysler 300
01/08/2020
Convenient
I get all my work done @ Mac's Auto Repair they do a good job & they always want everything to work perfect before the vehicle is released.

Steve B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/03/2020
Oil Change
The price was considerably higher than I thought it would be for a full synthetic oil change, but I was told how I could lower the cost next time. I should have inquired thoroughly before I brought my car in. Marilou is very friendly and welcoming.

Tim B.
12/31/2019
I’m so glad Mac’s was recommended. I can see why,
Staff are the best. The mechanic finds out what’s going on with your vehicle quickly and how to fix it. Extremely reasonable with the cost of service.
Front desk is about the nicest person you’ll ever meet.
I now know who I will go to and recommend for my auto service needs.

PM
Phil M.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Jeep Commander
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Phil said it was cut and dry and easy. They fixed his vehicle right away and he has no complaints.

AR
Alexander R.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Alexander's wife. She said that it took less than a half hour for an oil change.

AN
Andy N.
12/08/2019
Thanks for the awesome service!
They did a great job on my truck, definitely will use them again.