MV
MELISSA V.
De Pere, WI
07/15/2021
Friendly and Knowledgeable
I have been coming to the Maertz family for my auto needs for 11 years and will continue to do so as long as they are around. The people are honest and friendly. They have always done a great job on maintenance and repairs as I have needed them!

TE
Tia E.
Green Bay, WI
07/13/2021
The first honest and helpful people I've talked to!
My van was making loud whiney noises. We took it to a different shop who looked at it for a few minutes and drove it, then told us that we would have to take it to a dealership because the transmission was about to die and it needs to be replaced.
my warranty already expired so I wondered why I would have to take it to the dealer.
called another shop amd told them what was going on.. they said they would order the part from Chrysler and install for 4k. But they were scheduled out a couple weeks.

Called Maertz per the recommendation from some friends and he was the first person to actually tell me he wanted to look at it first because it doesn't sound right that my transmission would crap out at 100k.

Had my van towed to them the next day, and got her back 2 business days later. It did NOT need a new transmission.

They did not try to upsell me, or take advantage of the fact that I know zero about cars.

I have found a new mechanic that I will be going to for all my car issues, although I'm secretly hoping I never have to see them again. 😅

Absolutely Amazing people.

AD
ANDY D.
Hilbert, WI
07/06/2021
Auto repairs done efficiantly and correctly the first time.
I recently had Maertz Sales and Service fix a truck frame corrosion issue which I was told was "impossible to fix" by others. The clever way they were able to make the necessary repair is testament to the genius that is continuously on display whenever I need a skill-set far beyond my own in this arena.
Amazing workmanship, super friendly staff, and very fair pricing is what makes, (in my view), this auto repair facility stand out as a diamond in the rough among many places of like services.

Kudos Maertz Sales and Service for putting a smile on my face every time:-)

ROBBIN S.
Mc Farland, WI
06/30/2021
Fast help friendly and reasonably priced
Maertz repaired my brakes and replaced my foggy headlight covers. They were friendly, helpful, fast and reasonably priced from start to finish.

BV
BILL V.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2021
Good Service
Pricing is reasonable
Quality of work is excellent and I am touchy who works on my truck

JOE S.
Two Rivers, WI
06/03/2021
Great service. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
You can't find a better place to take your vehicles. They know what they are doing. They explain the repairs to you. They are super people to work with.

DT
DEREK T.
Dodge Dakota
05/29/2021
Very clear description and stand behind their work
The team at Maertz us very descriptive when explaining their diagnosis. They do a great job fixing the issue and stand behind their work. I'll be bringing all my work to them.

05/26/2021
It is a let's get things done and done right shop
They are quick to respond and take care of your vehicle needs.

JEFF K.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
05/17/2021
Diesel Repair
Wayne and Andrew provide excellent customer service. Maertz Sales & Repair is outstanding for any Gas or Diesel engine maintenance or repair. From motorhomes to trucks of any size,, they can handle it.. Knowledgeable and friendly,. Jeff Knaus

SI
SHANNON I.
Nissan Rogue
05/07/2021
My review
They're always kind and courteous and willing to help you out. The prices are reasonable.

Barry M.
Wisconsin
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Barry said they gave impeccable customer service and impeccable work done on his vehicle.

TV
TYLER V.
Green Bay, WI
05/06/2021
My go-to mechanic
I bring all of my vehicles to Maertz sales & repair. They do incredible work and they go above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy. Communication is always excellent throughout the process, the work gets done in a very timely manner, and they are always very fair and honest. Would recommend them to anyone.

Brillion, WI
Ford Edge
05/04/2021
Great Service, wonderful people!
Thank you for taking such great care of my vehicle!

KA
Kevin A.
Greenleaf, WI
Lincoln Aviator
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff always do the job right the first time and that he already is recommending the business for service.

SK
STAN K.
Reedsville, WI
Chevrolet Colorado
04/23/2021
Very professional and friendly service at a fair price.