Joseph B.
Appleton, WI
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the vehicle was done in a timely manner for a great price.

TR
Trevor R.
Palatine, IL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said that the facility is really good, he is always treated respectfully and the staff do good work.

CV
Chacko V.
Mount Prospect, IL
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Chacko said he was very happy with the service at this business.

LN
Lidia N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Lidia said Kim is honest and well qualified.

AG
Alberto G.
Waukegan, IL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Alberto said the service was pretty good, everything got fixed and he has no complaints.

SN
Steve N.
Arlington Heights, IL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the employees treated him well. They provided a clear service analysis.

MT
Mircea T.
Illinois
Honda Ridgeline
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Micea said the staff did a great job.

IT
Ioan T.
Skokie, IL
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ioan. She said the service was good and she is very satisfied.

NS
Neal S.
Kia Sedona
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Neal said this business did a fast job.

HH
Hitomi H.
05/14/2018
He fixed it Half price$
Car dealer told me it will cost $360.00 to get fixed. I brought to Magnum Auto and he did with $158.00.
He is trusted and never cheat. I love this place.

ON
Olga N.
Chicago, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Olga said she would recommend this business for service.

VB
Vince B.
Gilberts, IL
Acura MDX
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Vince said the business did a great job on his vehicle maintenance.

FC
Frank C.
Illinois
BMW Z4
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business has the best mechanics around.

BZ
Bernice Z.
Des Plaines, IL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Bernice said she was impressed with the staff, they went over and beyond.

ALAN B.
04/04/2018
My car is happy and so am I
Looking forward to my next visit!

Tha M.
Schaumburg, IL
03/16/2018
2014 Honda C-RV I gave 5 stars
He care and put his customers first. When my car is in Magnum Auto shop; I trusted in Tim to repair my car properly with no worry. He always explained to me what he repairs and show me a Horness wires he replaced. I took my car to Honda Dealers first time; all of those crazy lights ABS kept reappeared. So I will never trust Honda car dealer & never take my car their for any services. Thank you Tim

BN
Ben N.
03/11/2018
Great service, great people
I was going on a road trip to Michigan and brought my vehicle in for an oil change and asked them to look over the vehicle for the trip. They found that my belt tensioner needed to be replaced and also my water pump bearing. They showed me the parts and got the repairs done quickly and I had a worry free trip thanks to Tim and Magnum Automotive.

VO
Vitalie O.
Harwood Heights, IL
Acura TSX
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Vitalie said he would recommend the business to anyone.

HH
Hitomi H.
02/28/2018
This is the only place I could trust
I am going this place years after I spend lot of money wasted. He does not only do the job done, he take responsibility for his job. And never think take money from customer. He is really honest and do make job well done.

BN
BEN N.
Volvo XC90
02/27/2018
Great Service and People
I took my vehicle in to get an oil change and asked them to look it over because I was travelling to Upper Michigan in few days. They saw that my belt tensioner and pully needed replacement and were surprised that I was able to drive the vehicle there for oil change. During the repair they also noticed that the water pump bearings were bad. They showed me all the parts so I could see what was wrong. While I wasn't happy about the extra expense for repairs, it beats the costs of being broken down on the road in the middle of nowhere. I trust Tim and Magnum Automotive and thank them for being vigilante and catching the problems so I could have a worry free trip. Top notch all around.