BV

Palatine, IL
Acura TSX
01/12/2020
Honest Help!
Car troubles can be very daunting but Magnum Automotive helped in such a way to provide confidence in the work being done and also knowledge of what was happening! Tim with Magnum was so helpful and patiently explained the problems he found and the best route to fix the problem! Pricing is fair and the work was well done. So grateful for the experience with Magnum!

KA
Kevin A.
12/31/2019
Thanks
I have a loud Muffler and it was some flex pipe underneath my car Tim was able to determine and find the part and weld it. And I am now driving with a quiet car again thank you again Tim great job awesome shop

HH
Hitomi H.
12/27/2019
He does very, very good job
Tim is the one who does everything. He is very busy guy. But he is the only one I trust. I am old lady who does not know about car. But I know he does not cheat on me and anyone else. He is the one who knows what he is doing.

DA
DAVID A.
Park Ridge, IL
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2019
TIMMY
Does miracles Tim always does a great job with a more than fair price, he will always fix it first if possible then replace to save $$$ that gets passed on been going for years never had a problem he fixed little things that I didn't know or ask about great place

JOHN S.
smart fortwo
10/07/2019
Quality work at great rates.
We have been getting all our cars serviced at Magnum for decades and have always been pleased with their work. They fix the problem for a fraction of what it would cost at the dealer.

CT
Carolyn T.
Des Plaines, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the service was fine. The employees took care of the service right away.

BN
BEN N.
Glenview, IL
Volvo XC60
08/25/2019
Great top quality work.
The owner Tim is always willing to help when I need maintenance or repairs to my vehicle. Everyone there does a great job. My vehicle had been rear ended and now it looks new again. The quality of repairs is excellent and I am grateful for knowing Tim all these years. A mechanic you can trust.

KE
KAREN E.
08/04/2019
The owner is honest and caring
I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my car serviced. I've known Tim for years and he is always someone I can trust.

VG
Valy G.
Palatine, IL
07/31/2019
Val Gabor
I got immediate assistance, with a friendly/professional attitude.
Price was right, Service was just great.

JE
Joe E.
Arlington Heights, IL
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Joe said Tim always provides very good service. He does not have to wait a long time They are relatively inexpensive compared to other businesses that he has used. Also, they try to understand their customers and figure out the problems.

HS
Header S.
Arlington Heights, IL
07/24/2019
Fantastic!!
We trust their work and the price is very fair. Thank you Magnum.

NW
Nancy W.
Chicago, IL
07/23/2019
Quality work for a reasonable price
I have a 15 year old vehicle and didn’t want to spend a lot of money repairing a dent in the bumper. Otherwise, the body was perfect and low mileage for its age.Magnum gave me an estimate from a picture, saving me a trip to their shop. It didn’t take them long to repair the damage, the price was right and they did a great job. I would definitely recommend their shop and would return if my SUV needs bodywork again.

DA
DAVID A.
Park Ridge, IL
Jeep Patriot
07/07/2019
TIM!
Honest doesn't try to sell the most expensive always gives options, explains what should be done. Have been going to TIM for at least 8 yrs has done thinks ABOVE and BEYOND things that just a mechanic does ...a friend to many of his clients

TK
TOM K.
Mount Prospect, IL
07/03/2019
Honest, fair , reasonable
I have been going to Magnum auto for years. Once you find a auto mechanic that is honest, fair and reasonably priced you should never let go
Tim the owner truly does put the customer number 1 and he has done emergency work in same day service when I’ve needed it