Carmen T.
Mount Prospect, IL
06/30/2020
Customer Focused
Tim has a wide range of experience in auto mechanical repair and takes pride in his work. I trust his knowledge and dedication to getting the job done right.

Carolyn T.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Carolyn said they have a fleet of 14 vans serviced by the business. She said the staff provide good work, they are very good to them, always willing to help, very accommodating and have reasonable prices. She and their employees take their personal vehicles to the business as well.

Chicago, IL
Acura MDX
05/04/2020
Quality work at a good price.
Tim took good care of my MDX. Work was done swiftly and the side of my car looked brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to return.

AG
Alexix G.
Addison, IL
05/04/2020
Fast and great service
Same day work ! Loved it . Fast and great customer service will definitely recommend it

BV

HH
Hitomi H.
02/24/2020
He is excellent
For the 2017 Camry, dealer scared my kid to drive away. But I trusted Magnum Auto more than dealer guy. So I told my kid just go to there. Kid was so scared to until make it his place. Dealer's estimate was $850, but he did with $336 after tax.
And I trust his work more than any other guys.

BV

Palatine, IL
Acura TSX
01/12/2020
Honest Help!
Car troubles can be very daunting but Magnum Automotive helped in such a way to provide confidence in the work being done and also knowledge of what was happening! Tim with Magnum was so helpful and patiently explained the problems he found and the best route to fix the problem! Pricing is fair and the work was well done. So grateful for the experience with Magnum!

KA
Kevin A.
12/31/2019
Thanks
I have a loud Muffler and it was some flex pipe underneath my car Tim was able to determine and find the part and weld it. And I am now driving with a quiet car again thank you again Tim great job awesome shop

HH
Hitomi H.
12/27/2019
He does very, very good job
Tim is the one who does everything. He is very busy guy. But he is the only one I trust. I am old lady who does not know about car. But I know he does not cheat on me and anyone else. He is the one who knows what he is doing.

DA
DAVID A.
Park Ridge, IL
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2019
TIMMY
Does miracles Tim always does a great job with a more than fair price, he will always fix it first if possible then replace to save $$$ that gets passed on been going for years never had a problem he fixed little things that I didn't know or ask about great place

JOHN S.
smart fortwo
10/07/2019
Quality work at great rates.
We have been getting all our cars serviced at Magnum for decades and have always been pleased with their work. They fix the problem for a fraction of what it would cost at the dealer.

Carolyn T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the service was fine. The employees took care of the service right away.

BN
BEN N.
Glenview, IL
Volvo XC60
08/25/2019
Great top quality work.
The owner Tim is always willing to help when I need maintenance or repairs to my vehicle. Everyone there does a great job. My vehicle had been rear ended and now it looks new again. The quality of repairs is excellent and I am grateful for knowing Tim all these years. A mechanic you can trust.

KE
KAREN E.
08/04/2019
The owner is honest and caring
I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my car serviced. I've known Tim for years and he is always someone I can trust.