Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service well done
Great group, well done
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, and the kind words. We  aprreciate your business

SK
Sean K.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
The Service Team is really responsive and caters to the customer. Really appreciate them.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business

BT
Brian T.
Dundee, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff!
Very accommodating, timely, and amazing customer service!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5 star review

Danielle W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Many Thanks
Guido went above and beyond to see that my vehicle was repaired. I cannot thank him enough. He even followed up with me to make sure it was fixed and running well. I will be back for other service issues because of him.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words Danielle, I am happy the vehicle is run good now, I appreciate that you were able to give us the time to make to repair right.

Genoa, NY

Danielle W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
Guido is one of the most kindest professional people I have dealt with. I will be returning for other services because of him. The repairs to my Santa Fe were super expensive I’m grateful he was nice to me as well as everyone at the service desk. It really lessened the blow.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your patience with us on your vehicle
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!

Chuck W.
Cortland, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff is very good
Friendly and professional staff, and Manager. Will to help however they can, Very good Service.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business.

LP
Leon P.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Return for service
I'm frustrated to have to return the car to be serviced within a week of picking it up for the same concern.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

We appologize for the inconvenience unfortunely this concern was a history code which no problems were present to start diagnosis, the light did return with now being able to diagnose a problem and will make sure you get proper diagnosis. We look forward to providing the best and most accurate service possible

12/23/2018 Category: Service
I went to Maguire Hyundai for the first service on my 2018 Hyundai Tucson. The appointment scheduling call was pleasant. Guido (the manager) made sure I understood the inspection process as I am new to New York State, and he was very helpful with any follow up questions. Lastly, the appointment was quick and affordable.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business

Marian H.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Always treated nicely and courteously.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

“Your kind words are much appreciated”
We appreciate your business

PC
Patricia C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/17/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly, I've always felt they"ve been fully honest with me about the work thats had to be done on my car.
I've been able to get appointments quickly, often within in hours of calling. The work is done quickly and efficiently and my car is always cleaner coming out than going in. Overall a great place to take your car.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Patricia, we are always happy to see you.   Hope you have a great holiday season.
  Jim Dean

Dryden, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I had a problem with my tire I called and spoke to Jim he told me to come in and they would check it out also I needed a new battery they took care of me I couldn't thank them enough. Great people.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

“Thank you so much for the great review and we appreciate the kind words"

Jennifer H.
Freeville, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Linda at the service desk makes a huge difference
Linda at the service desk makes all the difference when you come in ...huge improvement over the other people you've had a the desk .
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your response, we have been making changes to improve our service dept in hopes of improving. We are happy that you had a great experience. Happy Holidays

SD
Selena D.
Dryden, NY
Customer Service
Sophal made it very easy to get me scheduled when I needed, and Jim took care of me the day of my appointment. Everyone at Maguire Hyundai is always friendly and helpful! They even cleaned the inside of my car which was a mess!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

“Thank you for the 5 stars”
We appreciate your business.

Laura S.
Excellent Service with Gwedo
Gwedo the Service manager did an excellent job getting the car back to working condition but also his interpersonal skills and the customer service experience I have experienced while my car was at the shop has been excellent with him ... he make sure I was kept up to date with everything pertaining the car ... thank u so much!!!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business and for the great review.
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY"

Lee S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
From recall to relaxation
What started with a head ache of a seized engine due to a recall became one of the most pleasant car repair experiences I have had. Quite often we hear of big companies and dealerships not owning to a mistake but as soon as I brought my car to Maguire Hyundai to address the issue they took full ownership of the situation. They got me a rental while the repairs and replacing the engine took place, addressed all the other recalls on the car and kept me updated with the progress. Best part was Maguire and Hyundai did all of this and more at no cost to me. It gave me great peace of mind to know that even though the car was past it's original warranty that both parties stepped up to the plate and helped me out. I'll definitely be getting another Hyundai in the future knowing that there is service like this.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Maguire Hyundai for your service needs, it was a pleasure to help you out in your time of need. We hope to see you again soon.
Jim Dean

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating and Friendly
Accommodating and Friendly
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”
Thank you for your business.

Ronald B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Sonata odd stuff
Two very odd problems with radio calendar and remote door locks. After two prior attempts at an inexpensive fix, they persisted and had to replace two very expensive parts (under warranty). The service consultant, Jim Dean, was very helpful and cheerful throughout the process.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your business and we are always happy to help. Best wishes for the holidays.
James Dean

Jesse C.
Mc Lean, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Communication!
Guido explained everything that would be/was done to our Hyundai and he called my boyfriend several times to let him know what was going on. Best customer service experience we have ever had!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for your bussiness

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Weak support
Staff really tried, but availability of parts (2 days+) and incomplete package upon receipt at dealership slowed the repair process
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

I want to apologize for the parts not being here in a quickly manner. We appreciate your business