4.6

Desmond M.
Ithaca, NY
06/24/2020
Very friendly and helpful!!
Recently my car was in need of a new hood latch as it kept triggering the sensor, draining my battery and leaving it dead in the water. This happened at a very inopportune time as I was desperate to drive back to Albany for a family emergency. Andrea and Stephanie provided excellent customer service by filing the claim, arranging a pick up, and providing me a vehicle so I could meet with my family. I truly appreciate everything they did for me in such a difficult moment :)

David P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Issues with our car not resolved
Basic oil change was done.

However, the serious safety issues of the ABS and Smart Cruise control were not resolved.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

I'm sorry to hear we couldn't come up with a resolution to this issue. We are happy to offer a loaner vehicle so that we can conduct some extended diagnosis and perhaps get a second opinion.

PF
Paul F.
Dryden, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2020 Category: Service
MR. FERRIS
Good Service. Mechanics were able to diagnose issue no problem. Happily my repair was covered under the warranty.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your last visit!

Trumansburg, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Service staff very personable and helpful with questions.

Craig M.
Berkshire, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast warranty repair
Maguire did a great job getting my car in quickly and getting the repair done. No complaints about the dealer. I'm not terribly happy that both front wheel bearing have been replaced before 50k. Hyundai may need to look at their quality.

SJ
Steve J.
Owego, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellence All The Way Around
We had a warranty issue and McGuire gave us a loaner and took care of the issue (that took more than a month) but they were on top of it all the way. i applaud them and their service.

CA
Clarke A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Things couldn't have gone any better. Vehicle serviced as promised with no excessive waiting. Friendly courteous service counter personnel who were efficient and knowledgeable.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the feedback! Always good to hear from satisfied customers.

Craig M.
Berkshire, NY
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Bad information. Good service
I have a 18 sonata with 45k that needed a wheel bearing. When I called to see if it was under warranty the woman asked me if I had an extended warranty. When I told her I did not. She said the wheel bearing was not covered. I was fairly confident that it was. I looked online to verify. Sure enough I should have been. I called back a couple days later and spoke to the manager. He said as long as that was the problem it was covered. We set up an appointment for couple days later. From there on the service was great and they did the work quickly and with no problems. Aside from the first call I would have given 5 stars. Please brush up on product knowledge
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback from your visit!

Ithaca, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Warranty help!
Service manager, Josh, was understanding and supportive. His help resulted in Hyundai National’s agreement to cover 90% of repair cost—the car was slightly over 100,000 miles and 10 years old, but the resolution was very fair. Thanks Kosh and thanks Hyundai!

CN
Crystal N.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
The service
Very friendly and always positive :)

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Review follow-up
Nice to know that Maguire actually cares about what their customers think. The follow-up call and complementary service to be provided certainly increases the Goodwill of this business.

04/01/2020 Category: Service
Service recall
Friendly service representative.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

I enjoyed speaking with you. Thanks for traveling to visit us!

Lisa S.
Newfield, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Getting my oil changed.
Waited and was done in a reasonable amount of time.

Dryden, NY
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I didn't have to wait long. The service is great and the technicians are very efficient. I really like that the front desk staff come back to the waiting area to let you know how much more time you have to wait. It's really nice to get that update.

Taylor S.
Groton, NY
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Good morning, Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Its always a pleasure. Hope you have a great day. Jim Dean

Lisa B.
Watkins Glen, NY
02/25/2020
Outstanding Salesperson
If you are in the market for a new/use car go to Maguire Hyundai and ask for Carrie L. Carrie listened to what we wanted and what price range we were looking for. She was great explaining our options with buying vs leasing a car. Carrie is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable salesperson.

We will be returning to Maguire soon to work with Carrie on our next car.