Overall Rating 4.6666675/5Overall Rating 4.6666675/5Overall Rating 4.6666675/5Overall Rating 4.6666675/5rating 4.6666675
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Dylan W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Sensor repairs
Lesson well learned, just bring it to Maguire to begin lol

Dryden, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
As always, wonderful service and the entire appointment took less than 1 hour which I'm always pleased with as I was on my lunch break. I have zero complaints and am very happy with the customer service and car care I received. Thank you!

Spencer, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ms lust went above and deyond, got me in and out quickly!££

RP
Rebecca P.
Mc Graw, NY
10 star
The young lady got me in and out quickly, was a very pleasant experience!

SE
Sharon E.
Spencer, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Attitude of service desk personnel
Linda Lust was outstanding. Never before have I had an such a good experience at Maguire service before. I now look forward to my next visit for my car!

Groton, NY
Great service visit
It was nice Linda took the time to explain things at my level.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
It's awesome
I want to say that Jimmy Dean is awesome, and so are all the other people there. I had issues with my front struts, and they were very patient, and helped me in all possible ways. Thanks!

Waverly, NY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I love Maguire Hyundai because they do have fenominol customer service but I feel like and oil change w/ tire rotation shouldnt take an hour and half.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

I am sorry about the time on the oil change and tire rotation, we do a full muylti-point inspection so it's a little bit more than going to a quick lube. We appreciate the feedback thank you for choosing the Maguire's Hyundai.

Dale S.
Webster, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
the service - and their knowledge
the oil plug came lose and all the oil drained out and the motor seized up - needed a new motor.
Guido the service manager told me it was the fault of the place we last had the oil changed. Which was delta sonic - I filed a claim with them - they film everything they do - they went back 2 months and watched this cars oil change and it shows the mechanic never tighten down the drain plug and delta sonic covered it in full. Maguire Hyundai/Subaru completed the replacement of the motor in a timely fashion. So thanks to Guido and his knowledge we had a happy ending. Linda also gets honorable mention for all her help during this ordeal.
A BIG thank to Maguire Hyundai/Subaru and Guido and Linda.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

We appreciate the kind words and the feedback, thank you for choosing the Maguire Hyundai for your service.
      "THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW"

Lansing, NY
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond service
During a follow-up visit to my previous appointment with Maguire Hyundai, my expectations were exceeded yet again and then some. Circumstances came up where our Santa Fe Sport could not get looked at immediately. Linda updated us about this, about what the diagnostic tests found, about when the parts were coming in and when our vehicle would get worked on, and ultimately when everything was taken care of. Communication was key, especially over a long holiday weekend, and Linda was phenomenal. We were especially thankful that we were offered a vehicle to use over the weekend so that we were not too inconvenienced. You can tell that they are committed to providing elite service at this location.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We appreciate the kind words, and the feedback, thank you for choosing the Maguire Hyundai for  your service.

Trumansburg, NY
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
I just had a recall done on my Subaru. It was my first time there. They were friendly but very busy.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

We appreciate you choosing the Maguire service department for your repaires.

SK
Sean K.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Any service place can drain oil, I prefer servicing both my cars through Maguire. SK
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

PR
Pamela R.
Sherman, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Devine Service!
Very Grateful for Maguire Service Team, Linda took such good care of me!

Dryden, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Prompt repair
My car developed a bad oil leak after a 20k service.
Maguire service promotly put thus right
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Good service!

Freeville, NY
05/24/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service Team
Mrs. Lust took great care of us!

Cortland, NY
Maguire Hyundai is the Best
The pleasant shuttle service made things so convenient and the service department made sure my vehicle repairs were performed in a timely matter.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the feed back, and the kind words

Marcia B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Impressive
Impressed on how well everyone worked together to get me in, taken care of and out quickly!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the feedback,  and the kind words

TC
Tom C.
Engine work
Unexpected brake down, Work done to car was a big job, they worked fast to get it done
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5 star review

AL
Amanda L.
Big Flats, NY
05/20/2019 Category: Service
A pleasure to do business with
Linda took great care of me and my vehicle from recalls to fixing my sun visor it was all around very good service!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Maguire for your services.
We are happy to take care of your needs. Best wishes for a great day. Jim Dean