4.6

TP
Trudy P.
Candor, NY
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly, professional staff. Thorough, efficient service.
Service desk was friendly and professional, got details of what I needed to have done, escorted me to socially distanced waiting area, checked in with details of what needed to be done, got my authorization for repairs and gave me an estimate for the cost. When work was completed, service desk came to waiting area, explained the billing statement, and escorted me back to service area. I paid the bill, service desk directed me to my car. The exterior of the car had been washed; the interior of the car was as I had left it, with personal items undisturbed. Well done!

LG
Laurie G.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed once again
Took my Tucson in for a factory recall. Quoted time was 1 hour. After more than an hour service advisor came over to say the technician suggested 4 new tires, 3 new wiper blades, and a cabin air filter.

After I declined those, she told me the technician still had to do recall and it would be about an hour.

So I was there 2 1/2 hours. Took time off from work to have the dealership try to upsell me for work I hadn’t requested I would avoid Maguire dealership if you have other options.

John P.
Newfield, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2021 Category: Service

Trumansburg, NY
03/16/2021 Category: Service
The service was great and kept me informed at all times

Dryden, NY
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Fix Recall, Oil Change & Tire Rotation
As always, I had another exceptional experience at Maguire Hyundai! I dropped my vehicle off as there was a recall and I wanted to get that fixed. I also needed an oil change and a tire rotation. I chose to drop it off on a Monday and pick it up the next day as I wasn't in a rush but sure enough, only a few hours later from dropping it off I received a call that it was ready! The service team was so accommodating! I still picked it up on Tuesday because that was convenient for me and they were totally fine with that. Everything went great! I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Maguire team!

MA
michael a.
Newfield, NY
01/29/2021
buy it bad ac had it every week 5 or 6 weeks
ac service teck sucks had it till i gave up on it never fixed

LG
Laurie G.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Easy to schedule, helpful service managers, good service.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is great
A week and a half is to long to wait for service. Other than that. I feel a 100% comfortable bring my Hyundai to maguire Hyundai. great customer service.in the service department.i would definitely recommend to a fellow Hyundai driver.

Carmel, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Issue
A sensor failed indicating there was a problem with the vehicle. There was nothing else wrong. I was slightly over the warranty mileage so I had an expensive repair bill. Being a loyal customer and having owned several Hyundai’s over the years I would have liked if they could have discounted the repair cost. This was not an operator caused problem but a defect with the vehicle.

CN
Crystal N.
Cazenovia, NY
10/16/2020
Amazing people and always a wonderful atmosphere
I would always recommend going to Maguire! Amazing atmosphere and always friendly employees.

CN
Crystal N.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
The friendly atmosphere
Always a 5 star!! Amazing!!

ES
Edward S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING customer service personel!!!!!!
Overall very professional and the customer service was very pleasant,and showed me exactly was was being done. Im very pleased with the service that was performed on my car.

PC
Patricia C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great group of people to do business with!

09/22/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service, nice people.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs!

Josh Amato
6072738585
jamato@maguirecars.com

David M.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
quality service
Staff provided us with a quality loaner while they worked through the problem of getting parts through the supply chain.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate your kind words and continued business. Thank you!

Josh Amato