4.6

CN
Crystal N.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
The friendly atmosphere
Always a 5 star!! Amazing!!

ES
Edward S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING customer service personel!!!!!!
Overall very professional and the customer service was very pleasant,and showed me exactly was was being done. Im very pleased with the service that was performed on my car.

PC
Patricia C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great group of people to do business with!

09/22/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service, nice people.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs!

David M.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
quality service
Staff provided us with a quality loaner while they worked through the problem of getting parts through the supply chain.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate your kind words and continued business. Thank you!

SG
Sharlean G.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Andrea kuhn
She did very good job and make sure my car was still under warranty and that wouldn't have worry about anything.she is the best because I didn't know what to do.i will keep come there to see her because she does a good job and very good.thank u very much Andrea kuhn
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

I'm happy we were able to provide you with top-notch service. Thank you for the kind words!

Jan S.
Trumansburg, NY
09/14/2020 Category: Service
New in Town
I had just moved into town with a nail in my car, and Jim, the service manager, was most accommodating. He serviced me the very next day and was so kind and efficient!
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

I'm glad your first visit was a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joseph M.
Candor, NY
08/06/2020 Category: Service
good service
very satisfied

David P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Took the time to try an understand the difficult issues we were having with our vehicle
Made a honest effort to repair a difficult problem
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience.

Homer, NY
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and prompt diagnosis and repair.
My recent car issues could not have come at a worse time... with some health issues, and Upcoming doctor appointments I was quickly reassured by Jim at the service department not to worry and they’d take care of my car! I will always be grateful for his compassion and kindness when I needed it!! I will certainly recommend friends and family to McGuire In Ithaca!! Thank you!
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We're glad to be able to help you out! Thank you for the kind words.

Desmond M.
06/24/2020
Very friendly and helpful!!
Recently my car was in need of a new hood latch as it kept triggering the sensor, draining my battery and leaving it dead in the water. This happened at a very inopportune time as I was desperate to drive back to Albany for a family emergency. Andrea and Stephanie provided excellent customer service by filing the claim, arranging a pick up, and providing me a vehicle so I could meet with my family. I truly appreciate everything they did for me in such a difficult moment :)
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We're happy to be able to help out and always appreciate your business.

David P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Issues with our car not resolved
Basic oil change was done.

However, the serious safety issues of the ABS and Smart Cruise control were not resolved.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

I'm sorry to hear we couldn't come up with a resolution to this issue. We are happy to offer a loaner vehicle so that we can conduct some extended diagnosis and perhaps get a second opinion.

PF
Paul F.
Dryden, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2020 Category: Service
MR. FERRIS
Good Service. Mechanics were able to diagnose issue no problem. Happily my repair was covered under the warranty.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your last visit!

Trumansburg, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Service staff very personable and helpful with questions.

Craig M.
Berkshire, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast warranty repair
Maguire did a great job getting my car in quickly and getting the repair done. No complaints about the dealer. I'm not terribly happy that both front wheel bearing have been replaced before 50k. Hyundai may need to look at their quality.