4.6

Bonnie R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service desk associates
For an oil change , fast courteous!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you, you managed to get in and out without seeing me. Glad everything went well. Have a great day. Jim Dean

Mary B.
02/01/2020
Great Experience !
Never thought I would be buying a hybrid , and Brian made the process extremely easy! I so appreciate his advice and help.

Sanjay B.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Personal Attnetion to Details
Detailing, Lease turnover and New lease all made simple.

RL
Rosemary L.
Freeville, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous.
The service advisor - think his name is Jim - is always very courteous and knowledgeable. He explains items very well and doesn't hesitate to offer assistance. He keeps you updated on when vehicle will be ready.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary, I am always happy to take care of you. Hope you have a great day. Jim Dean

Marybeth G.
Newfield, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Maguire’s service staff was very friendly and accommodating. However I am very disappointed with the reliability of this vehicle because this is the third time in less than 8 months that I have had to have it serviced for the same problem, related to the knock sensor. My previous Hyundai was trouble free; this one is definitely not. I have been increasingly frustrated by having to bring the car to a dealership 3 times because the check engine light started flashing and the car went into “limp mode”. I hope this is the last time, since the car is less than 2 years old.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you for your response. I hope that this issue is resolved as well. If you need anything please feel free to call or stop in. Hope you have a great day. Jim Dean

PA
Patricia A.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
The people that worked with me (Jim)
I came in with a problem and five recalls on my Sonata. Jim thoroughly investigated the problem and recalls and explained options for me in polite and friendly terms. I needed to leave my car for a few days and I was provided with a loaner, which was nice. I now have the car back. All issues are repaired, I have a wonderful understanding of everything that was done, and Jim treated me with courtesy and respect. Thank you all so much. It was a totally satisfying experience!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Good morning, It was a pleasure to help you out. If you need anything in the future please reach out to me. Thank you, Jim Dean

Teresa S.
Salisbury, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I was visiting in Cortland NY when my Tuscan’s engine light came on. Hyundai was great to work with and my car was repaired in one day.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Jim, Christina, and Josh! They got me in for an appointment the same day I called and got the work done by the end of the day.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Good morning, Thank you. Hope you have a great day. Jim

01/02/2020 Category: Service
okay service
Had inspection performed. Multi-point checklist had washer fluid marked as "Checked and OK at this time" but still getting warning that fluid is low. That's not such a big deal, but it makes me wonder what else mechanic checked as "OK/Passed" that may not be.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Good morning I am sorry that we missed the washer fluid. Thank you for bringing it to my attn. We appreciate your business. I hope you have a great day.

SE
Sharon E.
Spencer, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service and personnel.
Personnel are friendly, polite and professional.

HJ
Hilary J.
Freeville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Job was done quickly. Service was great.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you, wishing you happy holidays from all of us. Hope to see you soon. Jim Dean

12/12/2019 Category: Service
Only got my NYS inspection. Thanks everyone! It's always a pleasure!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas. Jim Dean

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Top quality sales force and great products!
Maguire Hyundai dealership took care of my transportation needs so carefully and quickly that I was able to view, test drive, finance and lease a new car within a week of my first visit to the dealership. I love my new Hyundai Ioniq hybrid. The car lives up to its top ratings.
JOSHUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Josh Amato