Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5rating 4.6249987
Overall Rating 1.625/5rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Maguire Hyundai has been very helpful in buying and providing service for our 2018 Elantra.

Sandra C.
Fulton, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased, the didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t need.

Drew M.

Trumansburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Communication/Great Body Work
I had to have body work done on my 2015 Hyundai which was still under warranty. The Hyundai/Honda shop took photos, contacted Hyundai to get the work approved and then worked with the Maquire Chevrolet/Cadillac body shop to get it in and get the repair done. The body shop manager at the Chevy/Cadillac shop (Ed Rogers) made sure I had a loaner car when I dropped mine off so I wouldn't miss work, he explained the repair details, introduced me to the person who would be doing the work on my car and kept me updated on the progress of the work . Ed and his team did an awesome job - can't even tell there was an issue or that a repair has been made. They were friendly and courteous. This time I am a happy customer.

BF
Bonnie F.
Brooktondale, NY
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Like this Dealership.
Fast service with a smile and a good price . Thank you!

2006 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great experience!
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Marguerite L.
Horseheads, NY
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Communication and respectful.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are working on the parking, thank you!

06/12/2018 Category: Service
High prices
The parts and labor prices are quite high at this dealership. I will be driving an hour from now on to my usual dealership. The customer waiting area at this location needs updating as well.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. If you would, please, send me some information regarding pricing where you typically shop! Your oil change only came to $40.91, the State inspection, naturally was only $10, and your air filter was $41.65, which I'm sure was quoted to you as it was an add-on repair and received your approval before installation. I just price matched our local Goodyear and a few other stores, their oil changes cost $49.95. We try our best to be competitive, so please, let me know what your local shops are charging so that I can work on some changes. Thank you!

VW
Valerie W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The people
It's like everything is going wrong with my car and I'm 20,000 miles away from 100,000.. the crew has been great..they are pleasant. Kind..flexible..I'm a nurse manager with a tight schedule.the business is so busy it needs to expand the service department..the courtesy ride is the best.i would trade my car but not a good time..
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

You are amazing, thank you!

David S.
Groton, NY
06/11/2018 Category: Service
First service
Service advisor was polite and friendly. He listened to what I had to say and wrote it down. Overall great service.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Rodney R.
Locke, NY
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Review
Car has needed very little work in the last 11 yrs. have been very satisfied with the work done. The only time I thought I got sub standard work was maguire Chevy in Trumansburg. My dad surprised me and got car inspected for me. Work was suspect and I definitely would never go back. Would recommend Hyundai of Ithaca and Nissan of Syracuse excellent experience at both.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

I can't thank you enough for your feedback!

Dryden, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Service with Hyundai
I signed in for my first 3,000 service& was taken right away. Very smooth experience
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Your feedback is invaluable! Thank-you!

Newfield, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

We strive for 5's! Thank you!

KP
Karla P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service and explanation!
Overall - first time great experience. Called and asked whether I can get my car serviced and made an appointment within a week. I had a multi-point inspection done rather quickly - and service and diagnostic for my car was explained to me clearly - which I appreciated. They even registered my car during my visit!
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Your feedback is invaluable!

JE
Jeanne E.
Elmira, NY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Maguire's online appointment scheduler makes it easy. The service managers are friendly and answer any questions you have.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Your feedback is invaluable! I cannot thank you enough! Take care!

Cliff Beckley

Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Stacie B.
Homer, NY
05/16/2018 Category: Service
You are all very responsive to my questions, etc... good car buying experience, too. And I hate looking for cars.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

JI
Jennifer I.
Dryden, NY
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Tiscon
Go elsewhere
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

I thank you for your feedback! I have spoken to our technicians regarding the multipoint inspections and ensuring that they are completed - these are then supposed to be given to you! I will be speaking with my consultants on the desk to ensure that these are being provided. As well, we are working on the parking issue and making changes so that this is not an issue in the future. We only have so much space, but we can be using that space better than we are. Again, I thank you for your feedback!

TT
Tracey T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
30K service
Took the Santa Fe in for my regular service....as always the service department does an excellent job. In and out quickly and good with their customers.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Tracey,
I think you for your feedback! Parking is a concern we have and are addressing. This will not be an issue for you in the future, though I cannot apologize enough for it having been an issue this service visit.

Jenny A.
Groton, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jim is the man.
Jim was there to answer any and all uneducated questions I brought to the conversation. Went above and beyond.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your response, parking IS something which we are working on!