4.6

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Elmira, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff
ok, just took too long for a simple oil change
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning, I would like to appoligize for the extended wait time. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you about your service. Please feel free to call me at your convience. Thank you, Jim Dean

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Tired old facility. Staff shows pooe morale.
See prior ratings and comments
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Good morning, we appreciate your thoughts and comments. We always like feedback and hope that as changes have been made that things will start to be more positive for our customers.

Brooktondale, NY
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Thorough inspection
Thorough inspection
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the positve review, if there is anything more we can do please feel free to reach out to me.
Jim Dean

Deena R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
A Local Jewel
Too bad that the questionnaire did not ask for the assortment of the reading material provided. An outstanding selection, that had the afternoon fly by. And did I mention, that there was always freshly brewed coffee?
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. Thank you for your continued support.

Diane C.
Burdett, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Extra Mile
I went in for an inspection and my car came out freshly washed. My husband told me it's something that Maguire always does; how cool! Also, I had been having trouble taking off the old registration sticker - I brought the new sticker with me and asked if they would be able to change it for me; they didn't even hesitate :)
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Looking forward to helping you again in the furure.

Judy M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Its good to have found a reliable service agent.
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Trumansburg, NY
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Maguire Hyundai-good service/Hyundai reliability in question
I have nothing but great things to say about Maguire Hyundai from the receptionist to the mechanic. Everyone was courteous and helpful and the communication was good.
However, I now question the reliability of the Hyundai brand. My vehicle only has 43,000 miles on it and the back up camera died! A costly fix for a brand that promises a reliable vehicle.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Good morning, I would like to thank you for your kind words and to show our appreciation for your service I would like to offer you a free oil change on your next visit. Thank you and have a great day.

LH
Linda H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
It was ok
This was a recall visit for parts you requested
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your response. We hope to see you back for any further needs you have. Hope you have a great day.

Freeville, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Never Again
Read the survey information - very poor interaction.
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

"It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. We have a new management team in the service department and are making improvements every day.  Please call us if we can help you in the future."

Lesile B.
Scipio Center, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was such a disappointment
I will not go back and have told all my friends about this.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Inspection
Oil change and inspection complete in less than 1 hour, friendly service, always efficient! Suggested tire rotation but I plan to put snow tires on soon so no need. They were not pushy at all and completely agreed with my decision. I have zero complaints and my experience is always a great one!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Tracy S.
Elmira, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Good seevice
Inly complaint pushy sales guy-i just bought a new car dont need another one

SD
Selena D.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Just went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. They noticed my windshield wipers needed replacing so they did that as well. Thanks!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star review, its always our pleasure to assist you!

Breesport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Facility rough
Not impressed. Lacking the "service."

Clifton, NJ
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Will not return
Too many things went wrong. When you are charged for a service that clearly was not done, that is a problem. Yes, it was done on my second trip back because it was questioned.
Very disappointed in this experience.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
?
The staff is always so friendly .

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Great place to buy. Repair communication is lacking. Only found out information because i called.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Michael,

Thank you for this feedback, we take all information very seriosly as it helps to identify processes that need adjustments so this doesnt happen going forward. I would like to reach out to you today to see how this can be rectified.

Endicott, NY
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership - Poor Service Department Communication
We bought our Hyundai thru this dealership. And have had it back for recalls in the past. All prior experiences were positive. We live an hour from this dealership. Recently took car in for additional recalls. Had a 10 AM appointment. Was told it would take approx 2 hours to complete. Car was not ready until approx 4:30 PM. During this time no calls or status updates were made to me as to why this was taking so much longer. I was told they were busy that day. My response was - I had an appointment.

Donald H.