Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

Jennifer H.
Freeville, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Linda
Linda at your service desk made all the difference for me. she was knowledgeable courteous and one of the best that I have worked with there.. she actually listens and tries to help..
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

PC
Patricia C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The friendliness of the staff
The service is always excellent.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Groton, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The car went in, was told it would take around a month but was done early. I was also given a loaner car for free because of warranty. Couldn’t of asked for better service!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

"We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”
Thank you for your business!

DO
Donna O.
Horseheads, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly and work to solve problems
friendly people

TP
Timothy P.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Called to remind me when I had forgotten my appointment. We’re able to service my vehicle that day even though I was late. Very much appreciated.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

“We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.”

KP
Kaide P.
Trumansburg, NY
11/01/2018 Category: Service
i got lucky
Very friendly service, I got lucky and walked in for an inspection without an appointment. Got me right in, and i was off within 30 minutes.
THANKS !
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for choosing Maguire Hyundai. Glad we could get you in and out quickly. look forward to seeing you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Prompt efficient service
Great service done at right time.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy," Thank you for the great review"

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Trying again
Shortly after posted an initial review, I was contacted by the service manager, Guido. He agreed to have the radio looked at in my car. It was determined that a new radio was needed. The radio has been ordered and I am currently waiting to have it installed. I am hopeful that this will resolve issues I have had.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location.. but that’s about all
I bought my car at Maguire Hyundai because it was a convenient location. This is the 3rd consecutive Hyundai I have purchased because the cars have been reliable . The purchase of this car was very dissatisfying due to customer service. I believe in having a car serviced at the dealership but go in bracing for poor customer service. Concerns are often brushed aside and it always seems like the service department wants to do the least amount of work. I have an issue with my radio system now but simply didn’t have the strength to bring it up at my last service appointment due to comments received when concerns were raised last time.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.”

LT
Lawrence T.
Horseheads, NY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/27/2018 Category: Service
excellent mechanic
The best experience I've ever had. the mechanic was excellent! He came to the lounge area, showed me the schematic of the possible problem area. Later he showed me what the problem was, asked my opinion. Finished the job to perfection. Please tell him thank you. The only small problem was the service writer. She wewnt out to move the car, came back in and told the other writer she couldn't move it because it had a standard transmission. Why not teach her??
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your response, we are always happy when its a quick easy fix that gets you back to your busy life. I will let the technician know how much you appreciate the work he did. have a great day.

Lansing, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Employees, Good Customer Service
Keep up the good work!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”
Thank you for your business!

2012 Hyundai Accent

Deborah D.
Cortland, NY
10/20/2018
Always great service
Great service with a smile. Wont fo anywhere else. Thanks for everything.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

10/19/2018 Category: Service
When I called for the service appointment, they said they were book for most of the day until 3 PM but I could bring my car
in any time I desired ahead of then. I brought my car at 8:30 am and they told me they could squeeze in my car immediately
and they were done by 9:30 am. I was home with my car several hours sooner than I expected.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy” We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.”

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2018 Category: Service
The people!!!
The People are very friendly. I don't feel intimidated when I go in there for service. I feel that I can trust them to be honest about the work that needs to be done and get it done right the first time. They also provide a follow up service that is most helpful. I was able to report a possible issue in which I was informed that if the issue persist to by all means bring it in for review.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Good morning, thank you for your feedback on the survey. We appreciate your business.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The service and the worker's , I get all of my question's answered and everyone is very nice .
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Lillian, its always a pleasure to take care of your needs. Jim Dean

RZ
Rachid Z.
Ocean Gate, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
See previous comment. Oil change was 2+ hours when booking first time slot 3 weeks in advance
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Good morning, thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the extreme wait time. I will do my best to remedy this situation. I will try to reach you today to discuss this.
                                                  James Dean

Stacie B.
Homer, NY
09/09/2018 Category: Service
good customer service
Until we bought this car, we had never had any business w/ Maguire. But the experience was pleasant and Carrie made it easy. We will probably be back.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good morning Stacie, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If you ever have any issues please feel free to contact me.
                                             James Dean

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Efficient Oil Change
I really appreciate coming in on a Saturday morning and receiving a fast and efficient oil change. While I was waiting, I decided to test drive another vehicle as my lease on my current vehicle ends in a few months. A sales associate took me right out in the vehicle I wanted to test drive and by the time we got back, my oil change was done! I've never had a bad experience. Thank you!

Lansing, NY