4.6

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Diane C.
Burdett, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Extra Mile
I went in for an inspection and my car came out freshly washed. My husband told me it's something that Maguire always does; how cool! Also, I had been having trouble taking off the old registration sticker - I brought the new sticker with me and asked if they would be able to change it for me; they didn't even hesitate :)
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Looking forward to helping you again in the furure.

Josh Amato
6072738585
jamato@maguirecars.com

Judy M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Its good to have found a reliable service agent.
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Josh Amato
6072738585
jamato@maguirecars.com

Trumansburg, NY
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Maguire Hyundai-good service/Hyundai reliability in question
I have nothing but great things to say about Maguire Hyundai from the receptionist to the mechanic. Everyone was courteous and helpful and the communication was good.
However, I now question the reliability of the Hyundai brand. My vehicle only has 43,000 miles on it and the back up camera died! A costly fix for a brand that promises a reliable vehicle.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Good morning, I would like to thank you for your kind words and to show our appreciation for your service I would like to offer you a free oil change on your next visit. Thank you and have a great day.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Inspection
Oil change and inspection complete in less than 1 hour, friendly service, always efficient! Suggested tire rotation but I plan to put snow tires on soon so no need. They were not pushy at all and completely agreed with my decision. I have zero complaints and my experience is always a great one!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Tracy S.
Elmira, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Good seevice
Inly complaint pushy sales guy-i just bought a new car dont need another one

SD
Selena D.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Just went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. They noticed my windshield wipers needed replacing so they did that as well. Thanks!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star review, its always our pleasure to assist you!

2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
?
The staff is always so friendly .

Donald H.

Windham, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Could not have asked for better service. We were on the road when our transmission went. Linda Jason and Greg had my wife and I back on the road in 4 days even though they were swamped with other work. How can you beat that!!!! I am super appreciative of their personal, professional and friendly service in which they cared for us. I will purchase another Hyundai. Roger Brenner. 207 632 8066. I would highly recommend this dealer. See Brian in sales. Seems like a good guy to work with. Brian showed us the new Palasade and appears to be very knowledgeable.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Roger Thank you for the kind words, we are happy that we could get you back on the road and enjoying your vacation!!

Laura S.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim Dean is great at his job and taking care of his customers in need like myself ... he took that extra step on helping resolve my problem with my "lemon" car ... smh if it's not one thing I must say it's another. I'm going on six years with this car and I have experience n still do experience nothing but problems ... smh but since I moved here the service department at McGuire have been great ... thank you Jim!!!! I appreciate your help ... 👍🏻
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Laura, Jim loves to go above and beyond for his customers. Im glad you had the oppurtunity to work with him. Thanks for the excellent review and we hope you have a fantastic day!

LF
Lisa F.
Owego, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY
The Service team were very friendly and awesome unlike Miller Hyundai. I am very satisfied with the service at Maquire Hyundai!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Lisa its always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicles needs, Thanks for the 5 star review! See ya next service!

RL
Rosemary L.
Freeville, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient
Service dept here is always helpful, honest and go beyond the minimums.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for a 5 Star review. Have a Great Weekend!!

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient.
Brought my car in for a software update (recall). I was in and out in less than an hour as promised.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Maguire.  We hope to see you again soon. Jim Dean

Stephen B.
Moravia, NY
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve
Excellent help, very knowledgeable and friendly salespeople ...no pressure at all from the salespeople....
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning, thank you for your response. If you ever have any issues please feel free to contact me. Jim Dean

08/05/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Very humble & kind!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the Great Review!!

Cortland, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service 👍
Worth the drive
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, we do our best to keep our customers happy, glad you had a good experience. Jim Dean

SL
Stephanie L.
Cortland, NY
08/03/2019 Category: Service
So glad Linda caught my inspection, saved me from having to make another trip or get a ticket! Thank you!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star review Stephanie! See you next service!

Breesport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledge service employees, great to see humor in the customer service industry :)
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank You for the Great Review!!

AP
Anne P.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was very helpful in fixing a problem signaled by yellow check engine light and Sales Dept provided a loaner car which was much needed and appreciated. I especially want to thank Jim Dean, Brian Nowlan, and Brian Vorhis for their kind and courteous help and patience. I also appreciate the service of others on the Maguire team who were involved such as Linda and others whose names I don't know. I can certainly recommend Maguire Hyundai to others .
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019