BJ
Brett J.
Saint Joseph, MI
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the mechanic did such a great job he 's going to write a review on line.

SL
Steven L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said that he instructed the staff to decide what was wrong with his vehicle, give him a price range, fix it and they took care of it. They called him when it was done. He stated it was a good experience.

Mike S.

HM
Henry M.
Ram Pickup
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Henry said he has been dealing with the business for over 20 years. They do quality work. They also value good customer relationships. He would recommend this business for everyone.

KC
Kemp C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/02/2019
Very quick in and out for a straightforward problem
I had a battery failing during the severe cold. They offered to test the old one and system or to just replace it, which I chose. They had quality batteres on hand. They did not make it a bigger deal than it needed to be, quickly replaced it, and I was done. While there I was able to review recent and planned service on the vehicle. Could not have been better.

BL
Byungjun L.
01/25/2019
Great service and very kind technician
The service is really great, they notice you about the details and timelines through phone or email. Also, they explain detailed steps and services that were done when visiting the store.

Great service and willing to visit again!

Josh C.
Northville, MI
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the customer service was great.

Thomas B.
Subaru Legacy
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees were friendly. They provided good service.

Mark M.
Pontiac, MI
01/17/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
This was my first service experience with Main Street Motors and it was truly exceptional. Eric went above and beyond, taking the time to explain exactly what what went wrong and even showed me the parts that needed to be replaced. The problem was correctly diagnosed and quickly repaired. Beyond that, several other annoying issues were resolved -- no more error messages or blinking lights on the dashboard -- and I was back on the road in no time. I would recommend Main Street Motors to anyone.

Mio, MI
01/15/2019
Low tire pressure
Stopped into the closest shop to the hospital at U of M with low tire pressure after airing up once previously. They got me in right away and pulled a 4 inch framing nail out, patched it up and gave me the nail as a souvenir. All for a fair and up front price. Much appreciated!

Josie L.
01/09/2019
Jeep Salute!
We love bringing our 2011 Jeep Wrangler into Main Street Motors every couple of years for a full detail. They make our Jeep look brand new and help us maintain the interior, exterior, and motor. Scheduling is easy and the service is great! Thanks for being kind, detailed, and awesome! We're big fans!

James C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
James said they do an excellent job.

TN
Tom N.
01/05/2019
Quick Service
Main St. Motors works quickly, efficiently, and well, and the folks who work there are pleasant to do business with.

MF
Mike F.
Buick Enclave
01/01/2019
Friendly, very helpful, convienient.

Josh H.
Michigan
Saturn VUE
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business took the time to wait on him so he could pay for the repair the next day, and that was a great personal gesture.

AJ
Al J.
Dexter, MI
Volkswagen Golf
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the employees were able to take in his vehicle at last minute. They completed service within a couple of hours.

BG

GM
Gina M.
11/29/2018
Great Team !
I’ve been going to Main Street Motors for the past year and will continue to do so. I am a single female, not too sharp on mechanics, and the mechanical knowledge behind the desk and the genuine care that is given means the world to me. Honest, affordable, and Convenient!!!! Thanks Guys! Gina

BMW 745Li
11/28/2018
PISSED OFF CUSTOMER
THE SERVICE THAT I GOT FROM MAIN STREET MOTORS WAS VERY POOR. I HAVE BROUGHT MY 2005 BMW 745LI TO MAIN STREET MOTORS IN SEPTEMBER TO HAVE SOME WORK DONE ON MY BMW , NOW IS NOVEMBER AND MY BMW STILL NOT RUNNING RIGHT . I HAVE SPENT SEVERAL OF THOUSAND DOLLARS WITH MAIN STREET MOTORS TO FIX MY BMW I HAVE SPOKE WITH ERIC THE OFFICE MANAGER SEVERAL TIME ABOUT THOSE PROBLEMS WITH MY BMW I NERVER HAD MY CAR GO IN TO A IMPORT MECHANIC SHOP AN COME OUT WIYH MORE PROBLEMS WITH I PICK MY BMW UP. I HAD PICK MY BMW UP OF FRIDAY AND IT WAS BACK THEIR ON MONDAY MORNING THAT HAD HAPPY SEVERAL TIME AFTER I PICK MY BMW UP FROM MAIN STREET MOTORS .... I SHOULD HAD FOLLOWED MY FIRST MIND AND TAKE IT TO THE BMW SHOP IN ANN ARBOR . I'M GOING TO PAY BMW TO GO OVER MAIN STREET MOTORS NOT CONFIDENT IN THEIR WORK... ALL I WENT IS THE SERVICE THAT I PAID MAIN STREET MOTIRS TO FIX MY BMW BUT T DID NOT GET THAT AT ALL ... SO I'M JUST GOING TO LET MY ATTORNEY DEAL WITH MAIN STREET MOTORS ... SAD TO SAY I WILL NOT TAKE MY BMW BACK THEIR.
WILLIE BATTLES

CY
Clayton Y.
Farmington, MI
11/24/2018
Good People
I've been coming here for several years and have always felt like Jay, Max, George and the rest of the crew have treated me like family. I've had some bad car luck over this time but they've always tried to make things easy on me and have saved me hundreds if not thousands of dollars by finding lower-cost fixes when that can be safely done. I've moved further away than I used to be, but I still come back here over finding somewhere closer, which I think says a lot.