Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Susanne F.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2017
My Truck
A great job of getting me in and fixing the problem before I went on vacation.

10/20/2017
My Truck
They were able to fit me in to take care of some unexpected problems.
Joe L. from Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 10/20/2017

thank you for taking the time to respond.  You left a one star rating which i think may have been by mistake.  Would you mind rescoring that?  Thank you!

Arnie S.
Saab 9-2X
12/19/2016
After following up on a few questions, excellent experience overall.

12/19/2016
Some good, some bad
Not a fast turnaround on getting a vehicle diagnosis for me. And I'm a little disappointed I had to dish out so much for labor when the parts they had replaced previously were still well under warranty. Otherwise,very nice staff.
Joe L. from Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 12/22/2016

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about the warranty on the pump and why we cant warranty labor for over 67 years.  Have a Merry Christmas!

BV
Bob V.
Plainwell, MI
Audi allroad
10/19/2018
Honest & Fair
Really appreciate the team at Maplewood. Joe, Jason & Steve have always been helpful, friendly and fair. I now have moved back to and work in Grand Rapids but still bring my cars to Maplewood because I know I can trust them.

Thanks Guys!

Bob Van Driel

Mark L.
Grand Haven, MI
10/19/2018
Quality from Start fo Finish
From the greeting when I walked through the door to and final handshake as I left this service experience at Maplewood Auto proved once again to be professional, high-quality and very friendly. You simply can trust these folks. Everything was explained carefully and all the service options laid out. Since a part previously installed had failed, they replaced it without charge.

MK
Melodie K.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/18/2018
Always willing to help
My car broke down and in a crunch I called Maplewood and they were able to look at it that evening. I got to the shop but had to get picked up and they stayed after hours to ensure I had ride. Then, they coordinated with the dealer of my new car to inspect that. They sacrifice their own time and have amazing customer service! I highly recommend them!!

RT
Rob T.
10/18/2018
Maplewood was able to fit me in to their crunched schedule so I could get my car back on the road. I appreciate their friendliness and fair pricing. I highly recommend their services.

DV
Daniel V.
Saab 9-5
10/15/2018
Kind and friendly customer service!
Great Service! Get the job done right the first time.

AP
Aud P.
Suzuki Kizashi
10/11/2018
very understanding and great service
Everything was great, very polite and so helpful to me. Thank you for your service.

Carl W.
10/06/2018
Ford Escape.2013. Needed new battery.
I contacted MAI Friday am because the Escape battery was an issue.
On Thursday, I was vacuuming it out, leaving the doors and lights on for about 1/2 hour.
Thursday pm, the car would not start, needed jumper cables.
On Friday am, I needed to use jumper cables again, just to get to Maplewood.
They had an opening at 11:00: tested the battery,
( almost dead) replaced with a new battery.
The service was timely. Friendly and wise office staff. Great Technicians!
Carl Westrate

Jim L.
Zeeland, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
10/05/2018
Great service as always. Honest, reliable and friendly.

EV
Elizabeth V.
Great helpful service
This week the guys at Maplewood took care of me and my tires, again. It's good to have trustworthy service to fix the tire which picked up a nail, complete with smiles from Joe and Jason. They fixed it on my way into work so I could commute in and still get to school on time.

PK
Paul K.
Ford Edge
Great, as usual!
Never need to give it a second thought. This is a company you can trust to offer the best advice and to provide outstanding service.

West Olive, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2018
Outstanding service!!
Outstanding service with a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Only place to take your car if you want it done right!

09/28/2018
Appreciate the advice and honest follow-up regarding the tires !
Appreciate the advice and honest follow-up regarding the tires possible need for other service.

DT
Dan T.
Zeeland, MI
09/27/2018
Integrity
You can put your trust in, Joe Langejans, and Maplewood Auto Inc.

Keith M.
GMC Terrain
09/27/2018
Super nice people
The guys at Maplewood are terrific. They took the time understand my situation and really did a great job. They work very hard, they communicate very well, and they are cheerful, professional, and cool.

Jason T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/26/2018
Trust & Honesty
When it comes to auto repair shops, two words that you want associated with it are trust and honest. I trust Maplewood Auto because they are honest. It doesn't hurt that every single person that I have communicated with (either in person or on the phone) is incredibly nice.

HP
Haley P.
09/25/2018
They are great- honest, knowledgeable and friendly
When my car wouldn't start, leaving me stranded with my two young kids and a third I had to pick up from school, I called them to see if they could possibly squeeze me in that day. They said absolutely. I was very impressed because I know how busy they are! They found the problem but continued to inspect the entire car just to make sure nothing else was wrong. All said and done they were able to get it back to me within a few short hours. One of the things I really appreciate that they do is, when they come across something that needs servicing, they let you know how serious it is (or isn't) and they give you a general time frame for how long you can push the service off. It makes me feel like they are honest and not just out to make a quick buck any way they can.

Shirley B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said she would have liked it if the mechanic would have started on her vehicle sooner.

09/24/2018
The people and the service.
Everything is working just as it should. Thanks again.