Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Arlon S. on 03/16/2017
Arlon said the business took too long to do the repairs on his vehicle. It took 13 days and he did not know why.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017
Joe L. at Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks for taking my phone call and being willing to listen.  We truly value your trust in us!

David K. on 03/05/2017
"V W "
You guys are great, and easy to work with. However, my bug is in worse shape than when I brought her in. We have oil leaking like crazy. $1,300 later, we have a problem. I'm confident you will correct it.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/05/2017 05:44 PM
Joe L. at Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 03/10/2017

I spoke with Dave and he is happy with us and the repair.

Arnie S. ReScore Review on 12/22/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Followup"
After following up on a few questions, excellent experience overall.
Vehicle: Saab 9-2X
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 05:02 AM

"Some good, some bad"
Not a fast turnaround on getting a vehicle diagnosis for me. And I'm a little disappointed I had to dish out so much for labor when the parts they had replaced previously were still well under warranty. Otherwise,very nice staff.
Vehicle: Saab 9-2X
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 05:02 AM
Joe L. at Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 12/22/2016

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about the warranty on the pump and why we cant warranty labor for over 67 years.  Have a Merry Christmas!

Brian V. on 01/21/2016
"Too pricey for the job that was done"
I thought it was a great place. I had been there for a repair on a different car and the price was fair. But my recent visit, I went in for a problem I was having with my door not opening from the outside but would open from the inside the vehicle. No new parts were needed for the repair because apparently the latch wasn't pulling a cable, therefore making the door unable to open from the outside. They reattached the cable and made sure it wouldn't happen again. My bill? Nearly $200. ($168 to be exact). I thought that was way too much for taking a door panel off and doing the job that was done. I love their honesty for telling me I didn't need any new parts for my car and was generous enough to check my oil, battery, ect. But really? $168 for labor seems really steep for that kind of job in my personal opinion.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016 01:31 PM
Joe L. at Maplewood Auto Inc responded on 01/26/2016

Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking my call and allowing me to better explain the work performed on your car and the pricing. And thanks for understanding. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.

Phil D. on 07/22/2015
Spoke with Thomas. He said the service was very good. However, a competing business offered a muffler for a third of the price.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/16/2015
Review Created: 07/22/2015
Don D. on 06/23/2013
"better luck next time"
I had trouble with the car not starting at times. You ended up keeping it for over 2 days. I picked it up Friday an it worked. You told us to just use my key for as few days. Saturday my wife drove it. It started at home but when she tried it start it the next time it would not Start. Finally she tried her key and it worked. I think we still have problem an it my be my key.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country