CF
Carolann F.
Blue Bell, PA
Volvo XC60
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Carolann said she has been there numerous times. They've been very accommodating. Their work is good.

SD
Steven D.
Hyundai Entourage
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he would recommend the business for service.

GV
George V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/28/2019
The owners
Dave and Chris are very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

GN
Gary N.
Audubon, PA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was fine.

John K.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees did excellent work. This business is very reputable and has high integrity.

rick s.
02/21/2019
marco vs dealer
good work at fair price.I have recommended Marco to many.

BC
Brendan C.
Acura TSX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said the employee who assisted him was friendly and informative.

CL
Calvin L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said work and prices are reasonable. They do a pretty fine job.

WV
Wilfredo V.
Allentown, PA
02/11/2019
The personal service
I've been there twice and both times I've been impressed by how courteous they are and also their willingness to answer questions. I've driven close to an hour to take my car to them which should say it all Very Honest!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 02/13/2019

Wilfredo , Thank you for the kind words and the review. We appreciate your business and understand all of our customer's time is very important. We try to bring the cars in, Diagnose and repair the vehicles correctly in a timely manner. So your time without your car is minimal. Thanks again for your patronage and we appreciate you as our customer

ND
Nancy D.
Eagleville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/30/2019
I can always count on Marco Motors
I have been taking my cars to Marco for years. They solve all my issues with ease and no stress to me. I wouldn’t think of taking my vehicle s any where else!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate you and your families business and the great review. You can always count on us to take car of your auto repairs needs.

SD
Sandra D.
Volvo V70
01/18/2019
WOW
Great place to have your car inspected and repaired if you need it
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate our long time customers and enjoy seeing you and catching up with you and hearing about the family and grand kids. Have a great New Year

Michael M.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/09/2019
Great
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You Michael . We appreciate your business.

CT
Chris T.
01/09/2019
Quick resolution of car issues
They explained the issues well and we quick to make the repairs so that we could have our car back quickly.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Chris for choosing us. We are always going to classes and continuing our education so we can stay up on the new procedures and repairs for today's cars . This way we can properly diagnose your vehicles correctly the 1st time and to return the cars repaired with confidence.

SA
Steven A.
Audubon, PA
01/08/2019
Review
Friendly staff who's reputation for good and honest work is what brought me to their business.

Jackie S.
Perkiomenville, PA
01/07/2019
Unbelievable service
I went there for the first time and I was very pleased at the attention I received as well as the good service, I will be back.

Mark M.
01/06/2019
Great job
First time I used Marco Motors. Great experience. My car needed a lot of work,and it was completed in the time frame I requested. Extremely customer service oriented. The work they did was done correctly. I will make Marco Motors my permanent place to go to get my car worked on.

Diane P.
Linfield, PA
Volvo V40
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sonny. He said he has been going to this business for 30 years, and he has had no issues. The employees here are the best diagnosticians in the area, even having Volvo staff bringing vehicle here for service.

Joseph K.
Worcester, PA
Volvo S40
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business was able to fit him in, even though he didn't have an appointment. They also kept him in the loop about what was going on.

Joseph S.
Dodge Challenger
01/03/2019
Fast Reliable and Honest
This is one of the few Auto Repair Centers I can truly feel like I’m in good hands with their very knowledgeable Technicians, And not walk away with the feeling that that I might of been taking advantage of.........This place is the best Automotive Repair Facility I’ve come across in many many years........Dave your the Best!!!!!!!!

NK
Nancy K.
12/27/2018
Marco Motors has particular expertise in foreign cars; they service my 2006 Audi. I took my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for an oil change and winter check-up. As with the Audi, they did a thorough check, took it right in on-time, and had the service completed efficiently and quickly. Very professional, courteous, convenient, with a comfortable waiting area. Good coffee, too!
Nancy K.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Nancy for the kind words. We do try to stay educated on all cars and give the best attention to the customers cars like our children are driving them . Thanks again and hope you and your family have a fantastic New Year