Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Gilbertsville, PA
Kia Soul
08/18/2020
Wonderful place!
They were so easy to accomadate my work day and needing my car back same day. So kind in their excellent explanation of everything my car needed. Most importantly they were to pushy but explained priority of what needed to be done and what could wait. I was so pleased with my experience and will absolutely continue to trust them with my car!

Robert B.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
08/18/2020
As always, prompt and effecient service. More than patient about answering my wife's questions.

Jeremy K.
08/12/2020
Super professional mechanics and staff reasonable pricing
First of all their staff is amazing and the rates are fantastic. And the websites actually pretty good as well and they send you an email to confirm your appointment which is awesome! They have to be the most honest mechanics I’ve ever dealt with!

VC
Valerie C.
08/12/2020
Great 3rd Service
I really like Marco Motors. Each time we go they do not disappoint. They tell you what might be coming but don't recommned extra work if it isn't necessary. During covid they are wiping the cars down inside and out before and after the service which is appreciated! My oil change was pricey but they are worth it.

PG
Paul G.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/10/2020
Best in Town
Marco Motors is a convenient, honest and friendly place for automotive service.

Joseph S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/07/2020
In & Out Quickly !!!!!!!!!
The key is getting there on time ......... Once your their and all set up these great technicians get your car Inspected, finalized and your out of there in no time, and onto the rest of your daily activities ........
Another visit with great SERVICE !!!!!!!!
FRIENDLY Atmosphere !!!!!!!
No Hassle Experience !!!!!!!!!!!!

TO
Theresa O.
Creamery, PA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
08/03/2020
Happy Customer!
Professionalism and polite, with a personal warmth. Always very pleased with the workmanship.

Tara S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/31/2020
Just purchased a vehicle. There was an unforeseen issue. We called them and they fixed the vehicle within 24 hours no hassle. Friendly and honest! Thank you!!

Lisa B.
07/31/2020
OUTSTANDING!
Marco Motors is the first auto repair shop that I trust. It is very comforting to know I now have a mechanic I can trust and depend on.
They're customer service is outstanding!
Each time I've needed something I'm contacted with several options and the prices of each one. Never pushed into going with one or the other.

I recently moved a little further from the shop, there are many garages between here and there but I will go the extra miles to Marco Motors everytime because I know I'm getting the best and most honest service around.

Margaret C.
Audubon, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/30/2020
Thank you for your professionalism and courtesy. Your honesty and knowledge were very much appreciated. I will certainly recommend you to all of my family and friends!
Thanks again!
Marge

KG
Kathleen G.
Volvo XC60
07/30/2020
Chris and David are the Best!
Chris and David took a significant amount of time and creative thinking to get to the bottom of a mysterious water leak/awful smell in the spare tire well of my Volvo XC60. They are so skilled and will not stop until they figure out the issue. They always take great care of our cars and we trust them immensely.

AP
Audrea P.
Acura RDX
07/28/2020
Friendly and accommodating, fair priced
I went to Marco for the first time today and they were awesome. I waited outside and worked (great wifi) and they were so nice offering me a chair, to set up a table for me... really went beyond. My car was done quite quickly and the pricing was great. 10/10 recommend!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/29/2020

Good evening Audrea
It was our pleasure to meet you and have the opportunity to work on your Acura. We want everyone to have a good experience at Marco Motors. But most of all we want to make your car right and for it to last a long time. Have a great week and Thank you again
                                            David

John B.
Ardmore, PA
07/27/2020
Trustworthy
I know I can always depend on Marco Motors to service our vehicles in a timely fashion and communicate effectively with me about any repairs that need to be made. I will keep bringing our vehicles to Marco Motors.

AC
Andy C.
07/21/2020
Great experience
great experience getting our wheels balanced. Mechanics were knowledgeable and friendly amd explained all issues. They also told us what to keep an eye on in the future. We will be returning for future service and repairs. 👍