Bronagh M.
Royersford, PA
11/04/2020
David did a thorough check of my car as I was not happy with another place I had been to recently.
David was more than helpful, gave me a complete and honest opinion that my car did not need any work done.
He didn't even charge me!
Amazing service and very trustworthy!!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you  Emma and Steve for the kind review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles and also the referrals.
See you soon
                   David

PG
Paul G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/04/2020
Quick and friendly service besides the great mechanics
Had several vehicles fixed there and never had to go back for the mechanics to go over and repair previous work, work is done right once and correct.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

We make every effort to fix the vehicle right the first time and also catch other problems that may occur in the future. For every car, we try to keep the customer informed of any upcoming maintenance and repairs

Jesse D.
King Of Prussia, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/03/2020
Great Service, Great Work
The Maris family have been taking care of my cars for over 20 years. They’re great! They put the time in to stay certified in all the latest procedures and best practices, and they run a very tight ship. I highly recommend them!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

We appreciate you and your family's loyalty.

Jeffrey B.
Norristown, PA
11/02/2020
Great service and great work done!
Two thumbs up as always! Marco motors does a great job, great service, friendly staff and always a pleasure to take our vehicles there.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your parent's vehicles

Schwenksville, PA
10/29/2020
Smooth
Great Garage! Very informative and communicated well.

Abanoub B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/28/2020
Great work 👏
I had a great experience.

PS
Peter S.
10/27/2020
Quality of service.
Dave,, Chris and team are always helpful. I’ve been taking my cars there for 20years. Cant imagine going anywhere else.

James C.
Phoenixville, PA
Volvo V70
10/24/2020
MM Services
Been with MM for years. Always transparent about what repairs have to be done and what can wait. Service is high quality, reliable and trustworthy.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you James. We appreciate the review. We want to treat all our customers to the best service we can provide and be transparent of the service , Repairs and price to the best of our ability.

Spring City, PA
Kia Soul
10/21/2020
10/10!!
Kind, helpful, fast, affordable
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Kelsey. We make every attempt to gain your trust and provide the best service to you and your family's cars. It starts with the front office being helpful and knowledgable.

Karen M.
Volvo XC70
10/20/2020
Great honest service!
I have been a long time customer and have always trusted and appreciated the great service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Karen. We appreciate your years of Patronage. We love our customers .

Bronagh M.
Royersford, PA
Kia Rio
10/20/2020
Emma & Stephen
Great service and a great price.
Very happy with the work done on my car.
David and the team are friendly, professional and trustworthy, would definitely recommend this place!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Emma & Steve. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle. As you know as Business owners of EmmaMac Beauty in Lower Providence we strive to give our customers the best experience possible.

PK
Paul K.
Volvo XC60
10/19/2020
Customer service
From the front desk to service bays, the team at Marco motors is dedicated to providing a great service experience.
The tech's are very knowledgeable on current industry standards as well as vehicles from the past. For years I have trusted my cars & trucks to thier quality automotive maintenance and a job always done right!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Paul. Without our great customers like you we would not be here. We want to prove ourselves to you everytime you bring your vehicles in to keep your trust .

Norristown, PA
10/15/2020
Friendly excellent service.
I have been going to Marco Motors for years. I trust them with my car and depend on them to keep my car in good working condition. They are friendly and knowledgeable.

Jack C.
Pottstown, PA
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/13/2020
Great prompt service. Awesome staff.

GC
Gerald C.
10/12/2020
Happy Lug Nuts!
Chris did an outstanding job of diagnosing the problem with my wheels and lug nuts. Electrolysis caused by dissimilar metals did a corrosion job that impacted alignment. It was repaired in excellent form by Marco Motors and co-owner Chris.
Thank you for a job well done!
I shall be back!