SA
Shawn A.
09/25/2020
Wonderful experience
needed to get an oil change, called marios and they took me in with no appointment. Five star service !!!!

TP
Tony P.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2020
Daughter's Car
Brought my daughter's car in for tire work..quick, efficient, and reasonable

Melvin W.
Ford Econoline
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said he likes the way they work.

CN
Connie N.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Connie said she likes going to the business and she has been going to them for years. She said the business is good.

MT
Mr T.
Illinois
09/09/2020 Category: Service
MR said the staff does good work and Mario is dependable.

BD
Bill D.
09/07/2020
Excellent, honest service
This is the second time I have serviced my car with Mario’s. I was recommended by coworkers and am glad I was. The service is top notch. They are honest, friendly and accommodating. When the need arises, I will be back.

Thomas B.
New Lenox, IL
09/05/2020
Mario and his staff are top notch
Mario and his staff has always done a great job for us. They are efficient, friendly and always have great communication on what is going on with my vehicle and how much it is going to cost. Highly recommend these guys!!!

TC
Tom C.
Dodge Durango
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Tom said Mario is a fantastic guy doing a fantastic job

Bob S.
08/28/2020
Truthful
Very knowledgeable Auto mechanic

Robin C.
08/28/2020
Mario and his staff are very professional and terrific.
Excellent!

Mike G.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he gave exceptional praise for Mario on price, they're knowledgeable, the only place to bring his vehicle,, it's fabulous, no non-sense and a comfortable place to do business.

EG
Elizebeth G.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said he did the work quickly and she hasn't had any problems with them.

EC
Ed C.
Nissan Armada
08/19/2020
Armada
Great service at great prices. Treats my vehicle like his own. Maintains a PMI schedule for my truck and what services i will need down the road

Matt M.
Cicero, IL
Kia Soul
08/13/2020
HONESTLY BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED
I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CARS IN THE LAST 40 PLUS YEARS, I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE WHEN IT FIRST OPENED I WOULD HAVE SAVED AND PEACE OF MIND THAT MY CAR IS FIXED RIGHT!!!

AV
Alma V.
Burbank, IL
08/12/2020
HONESTY
I totally trust Mario. If I have a question I know I can call him explain the issue and ask him what he recommends I should do. He is honest.