FM
Felipe M.
05/04/2019
I go to Mario because he is honest, and get s the job done correctly.
I haven't ever gone to Mario , where he didn't tell me exactly was was wrong. He gives a fair price and gets it done quickly.

Keith R.
Honda Element
12/20/2016
Honest mechanic
Skilled mechanics always honest tells you exactly what needs to be done.

Dorthy W.
08/01/2014
Car Maintenance
Excellent service on my recent regular maintenance, and the price is reasonable.
To my delight, car and windows were wiped clear. Mario's is the besst.

VS
Vanessa S.
Crestwood, IL
Hyundai Elantra Touring
Excellent service!!!
I’ve been taking my cars by Mario for over 10 years. He always takes care of me and charges really reasonable prices. Always Excellent service!!!

Keith R.
Jeep Renegade
Great service and honesty
We have been blessed to have come across Mario's several years ago and we've been going to him ever since. A straight up honest mechanic is very hard to come by in this day and age. I have told many friends about Mario's and that they should go there but they don't and then I gotta listen to them complain about the mechanics that they went to and I just smile and say, well, next time go to Mario's like I suggested. But live and learn I guess.

Jim F.
Chevrolet Suburban
First Time Customer
First time here and will not be my last. Mario is a great guy that I felt I could trust as soon as I met him. Gives you that family business feel!!

Always excellent service!
Been going to Mario’s for years and they’ve always been dependable, knowledgeable, fast, and provided top-notch service. Have always appreciated the fine work they do. I have recommended them to friends and would continue to do so.

Kathy R.
Nissan Pathfinder
Best shop ever!
Excellent customer service and excellent prices ♥️

Mary W.
06/09/2021
Dependable and fair
Great local business that cares about their customer. Dependable service at a fair price.

LL
Leticia L.
Acura MDX
06/07/2021
Honest place with friendly staff
Always a great and honest experience at Mario’s.

TR
Tomasz R.
Kia Sorento
06/04/2021
Friendly, Knowledgable, Fair.
Been a repeat customer at Mario’s. The service he provides is hard to find, and it is exceptional. Highly recommend this place!

LG
Lisa G.
Nissan Versa
06/04/2021
Amazing customer service and honesty
I moved to this area about 2 years ago and was hesitant about finding a new mechanic in this area. I am so glad that Mario’s was referred to me. I did go to a few others, but decided on Marios because of his demeanor. I immediately felt comfortable. Mario explained what was wrong with my car, plain and simple. He fixes what needs to be done and is honest about what needs to be done immediately and what can wait.

LY
Ling Y.
Bolingbrook, IL
06/03/2021
Quick and great!
Fast and did a great job, will definitely come back!

AA
Art A.
06/02/2021
Mario's is great.
Each of my visits have been great. Always friendly professional service. The crew is always courteous and most of all informative.

IV
Ivan V.
05/29/2021
Best Mechanic
An honest Mechanic that gets the job done correctly. When i pick up my car i know that i am not going to have any problems and i am able to leave and drive comfortably. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a job well done at a good price.