Debbie H.
Kia Sportage
06/26/2020
cleaniness, friendly do a great job
they do a great job cleaniness friendly they know what they are doing

RV
Roger V.
Illinois
Dodge Journey
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Roger said his visit was very good and the staff does professional work.

Alan M.
Chrysler Sebring
06/24/2020
Rack and Pinion Repair
Every time I've taken my car to this repair shop the problem is always fixed. That's why I didn't hesitate when my car had a problem. Another great job by this place.

FR
Fernando R.
Westchester, IL
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Fernando said he got his vehicle here at 8 in the morning and he had it back by 2 in the afternoon, everything was done, and this was spectacular. He was very pleased with their service.

TR
Tomasz R.
06/05/2020
Amazing mechanic
I’ve gone to Mario several times to have my car inspected and fixed. Honesty and great work is hard to come by in a mechanic, and he definitely has those qualities. His recommendations are also spot on.

Dolores S.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Dolores said the business did a terrific job, she would not go anywhere else.

RA

Burbank, IL
Nissan Sentra
05/30/2020
Always satisfied
Mario never disappoints, GREAT WORK and just like always Honest.

Rose B.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Rose said this business had excellent service.

Betsy S.
Kia Forte
05/19/2020
Mario's Auto Repair
Love going to Mario's for my service needs. Fast friendly and reasonable prices

Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2020
BEST MECHANICS EVER
All I could say yes I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else pretty much no matter what’s wrong with it at any time I drop my truck off and it is always ready for me the say day or next day and most importantly when I leave I don’t feel like I got ripped off Very good people working there

TH
Tim H.
Illinois
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they are very timely. He stated that he was quoted a price and it ended up being $100 lower. He added that the mechanic is a very fair guy.

John H.
Kia Optima
05/04/2020
Honest and truthful
Brought my car in for strange noise in engine compartment. I could hear it and looked under hood but so many things in same area couldn’t even guess what it was. Mario called back an hour later and said belt was dried out and cracked. Good price and very satisfied.

BR
Barbra R.
05/01/2020
Great service, friendly atmosphere
This is the first time that I came to Mario's for service. I was treated with courtesy and given the best time to come in to have my car serviced. Mario took care of me as soon as I came into the shop. He was very friendly while getting my information. He had his mechanic do a thorough inspection of my vehicle, and the service I came in for was performed in a reasonable amount of time. The total cost was quite reasonable as well. I came in on the recommendation of a friend. I will continue to come to Mario's for all of my car needs.

Brian M.
04/29/2020
Brakes
Brought car in for brakes. Told Mario the brakes in the rear were making noise. Told him about being hit in back from accident. Mario thought it might be a line to brakes. It was, and was fixed.