Rose B.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Rose said this business had excellent service.

Betsy S.
Kia Forte
05/19/2020
Mario's Auto Repair
Love going to Mario's for my service needs. Fast friendly and reasonable prices

Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2020
BEST MECHANICS EVER
All I could say yes I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else pretty much no matter what’s wrong with it at any time I drop my truck off and it is always ready for me the say day or next day and most importantly when I leave I don’t feel like I got ripped off Very good people working there

TH
Tim H.
Illinois
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they are very timely. He stated that he was quoted a price and it ended up being $100 lower. He added that the mechanic is a very fair guy.

John H.
Kia Optima
05/04/2020
Honest and truthful
Brought my car in for strange noise in engine compartment. I could hear it and looked under hood but so many things in same area couldn’t even guess what it was. Mario called back an hour later and said belt was dried out and cracked. Good price and very satisfied.

BR
Barbra R.
05/01/2020
Great service, friendly atmosphere
This is the first time that I came to Mario's for service. I was treated with courtesy and given the best time to come in to have my car serviced. Mario took care of me as soon as I came into the shop. He was very friendly while getting my information. He had his mechanic do a thorough inspection of my vehicle, and the service I came in for was performed in a reasonable amount of time. The total cost was quite reasonable as well. I came in on the recommendation of a friend. I will continue to come to Mario's for all of my car needs.

Brian M.
04/29/2020
Brakes
Brought car in for brakes. Told Mario the brakes in the rear were making noise. Told him about being hit in back from accident. Mario thought it might be a line to brakes. It was, and was fixed.

Joan C.
04/28/2020
Service, courtesy, skills, price
I was made aware of Mario's Auto Repair through a friend 2 yrs ago. I was so impressed on my first visit that I have gone there ever since for all my auto maintenance and /or problems.

Jorge A.
04/21/2020
I brought in my Ford Taurus for an error code that was showing up on my panel. They explained the problem to me clearly and how to fix it. They didn't try to sell me work that was not necessary or parts. The price was reasonable and the repair was done. I am very happy and will definitely take my car there for any repairs needed.

Carolyn M.
04/19/2020
Best Mechanic
The best and prices are reasonable. 👍👍

Titto M.
Illinois
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Titto said he was referred by the person who towed the vehicle to this business. He said they are fast, efficient and there were no problems with the work, it was great.

Melvin W.
Cadillac XTS
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said that the place did a good job and he was very pleased with them.

Miles S.
03/31/2020
Mario's is the best.
Mario's is the best. I wouldn't bring my
Vehicles anywhere, except Mario's.

Joe. R.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the technicians did a good job on his vehicle.

Matt M.
Cicero, IL
Kia Soul
03/26/2020
GREAT SERVICE!!
GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE!!