AH
Amber H.
11/13/2019
More than 5 out of 5!
Mark’s Automotive Service is awesome! I will be going there from here on out for my car needs. They were able to fix my situation in the same day!! I really appreciate them for helping me!

James B.
11/06/2019
The staffs is so friendly
Great service and I received a discount!

WB
Wendell B.
11/05/2019
New customer
We recently moved to Nashville and I needed a radiator repaired quickly as I use my car for business. Mark and the team fixed my vehicle overnight and had me back on the road the next day. Great service and friendly staff.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for trust in us! We strive to repair our customers vehicles is a timely professional manner. Your review & recomendation means a lot to us!

Sara B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/04/2019
Work quality and people are great.

John F.
Nissan Versa
11/04/2019 Category: Service
John said that he is very good.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you John. It's always a pleasure to take care of You & Your families vehicles.

RD
Robert D.
Springfield, TN
Saturn Aura
11/01/2019
Car fix
They are skilled at repairing your car and are honest . This is the best car repair experience I’ve ever had since moving to Nashville
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2019

It truly was a pleasure assiting you with your vehicle's needs. Look forward to a long and lasting relationship.  Thank You for Choosing Mark's Automotive Service & for Your Review - Recomendation. :)

WM
Walter M.
Lexus ES 330
10/30/2019
Honest Mechanic!
Mark is a honest trustworthy mechanic. He repaired my fathers Lexus and provided great service.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. That means the world to us. We appreciate the trust you put in us. Always striving to provide great, honest, quality service.

Madi B.
Jeep Patriot
10/28/2019
Repair
Very friendly staff. Affordable and quick. I had the best experience! It's important to note that they are dog-friendly as well!
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your review. We aim to take good care of our customers and theyre vehicles. We love furbabies. Thanks for bringing Hailsey for a visit. She's the best & so are You!

BP
Blankeney P.
10/27/2019
Great, honest service.
Mark's was referred to me by a co-worker a week ago. I kept the name 'just in case'. Had an unsafe, unexpected issue pop up late Friday afternoon. They immediately waited on me and fixed the problem leaving me with a safe vehicle. Truly thankful and appreciative. They were honest and reasonably priced.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

It was such a pleasure to help you with your vehicle at your time of need. Glad we were able to get you safely on your way. Thank You for your thoughtful review! :)

REBECCA S.
Brentwood, TN
10/23/2019
Mark and his team were able to quickly diagnose the problem in my car, order the part, and install everything without problem. What a relief to get great service!
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

We are so glad to help you with your vechiles needs.
Thank you for being such an amazing loyal customer! :)

Mike W.
10/22/2019
Prompt and honest! Great traits for an auto shop!
I took my 2013 Tahoe in for Mark to look at following a diagnosis from another shop. Mark found that the problem was no where near the other mechanic's assessment! A simple alignment did the trick.

Also had him check my brakes for wear. No problem there, 50% of life left. That's an honest assessment which is incredibly valuable for me as a customer.

Great customer service and nice folks! I'll be back.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Glad to take care of your Tahoe. Look forward to seeing you in the future for your regualr service, maintance and /or repairs.

SA
Steve A.
10/18/2019
Friendly. knowledgeable, organized, top shelf customer service
I was extremely pleased with every aspect of my first experience with Mark's. They were very professional, explained in detail, what was wrong with my vehicle and detailed the plan to repair it.Great to find professionals who really work hard to create an excellent experience for their customers.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you, Steve! Glad to have you as a customer.
Look forward to a long and lasting relationship.
Your now part of the Mark's Automotive Service family! Sincerely, Mark & Lea Ann Lewis

Claude C.
Buick LeSabre
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Claude said he had a problem with his vehicle and somebody recommended the business to him. He went and his vehicle was fixed good.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2019

Glad we could help! Thank's for the recomendation and review!

Michael D.
10/15/2019
Very prompt, efficient service. They explain the issues very clearly, and take care of the problem(s) in a timely fashion.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thank You for your review and recommendation of our business. We ae grateful for you as our customer! :)

Joy S.
Scion xB
10/15/2019
Five Star Service
I’ve had the pleasure of taking my vehicle to Mark’s Automotive a few times now. He’s been honest, detail oriented and professional each time. He and his crew make sure I don’t spend more than necessary while repairing and maintaining my concerns at the same time. I can’t thank them enough. His staff is wonderful. Knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I’m able to enjoy my visit while waiting on my services, I’d highly recommend this shop.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful recomendation. Our goal is to make the repairing and/or service of our customer's vehicle to be as stress free and timely as possible.

Jeff P.
Volvo 240
10/14/2019
Fast, friendly, thorough.
I was referred to Mark's from another shop because my Volvo 240 needed some serious work. I would recommend Mark's to my family any time because the work was just so darn good and Lea Ann is the best! You won't be disappointed here.
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/17/2019

We could not be happier to receive your awesome recomendation/Review. It's customers like you that make it all worth while. Thank You!

STEVE B.
10/08/2019
Great as always.
We've taken our automobiles to Mark's for years. They always do a great job at a fair price. They're also very easy to work with.

Ronnie M.
Madison, TN
10/04/2019
Great service and wonderful people!
Mark and leann are the most amazing people. They really care about the people the take care of.

PC
PAM C.
Chevrolet Prizm
10/03/2019
Still a happy customer
Service is thorough and everything is explained. I have peace of mind knowing that my car is well maintained. Thanks Mark!!
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2019

Pam your always a pleasure to assist with your car needs. Thanks for you long time loyalty.
Your kind words are gratefully recieved. Mark, Lea Ann & Crew

PN
Phil N.
Toyota Echo
09/30/2019
Professional Service
They have worked on both of our vehicles. Service is excellent and you are well informed on needed repairs and associated costs. They are all very friendly and attentive to your concerns. Recommend without hesitation!
Mark & Lea Ann L. from Mark's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for you review and recomendation! :)