SL
Shieng L.
03/18/2020
Very good experience
Professional, friendly, price ended up being as quoted.

CL
Craig L.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/17/2020
Quick diagnosis and repair of suspension issue - same day
Clunking noise from front left side when hitting small bumps. The issue was diagnosed in about 2 hours. New struts were purchased and installed same day resolving issue

Carla C.
03/09/2020
I have trusted mark foe DECADES
Mark has be my mechanic for all my cars for decades. He is fair, honest and reasonable. I have 2 forresters one 2013 and the other 1999 they are BOTH still on the road! I an very thankful I found him and I highly recommend mark’s !

NB
Nancy B.
Honda Fit
03/06/2020
Quick and helpful response
When our Honda wouldn't start this morning we called Mark's. They listened & diagnosed the problem over the phone so when my husband brought the car in they were able to replace the part within a few hours, We have a working car this weekend. Great job.

PW
PATRIC W.
Dodge Durango
02/18/2020
Great service w/clear understanding of the issues & fixes!
Thanks Mark!

PP
Pat P.
02/12/2020
Reliable Auto repair service at a fair price
I've been coming here for at least 15 years now. I trust Mark and his people implicitly with my vehicles. We are lucky to have him in East Bellevue.

BRANDON B.
Olympia, WA
02/11/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, and reliable!
Great customer service! Knowledgeable diagnosis! And reliable work. I will be coming back for future work and I will gladly refer my family and friends to Mark and his team!

JACK C.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
02/04/2020
Phenomenal Service
Mark and the crew did a phenomenal job quickly diagnosing and fixing our electrical issue on our EuroVan Camper. Price was more than reason and service was great!

SR
SHAYAN R.
01/23/2020
Reliable and friendly
Brake fluid change quick and reasonably priced.

AG
ALFREDO G.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
01/22/2020
Very thorough, trustworthy, and quality
This shop recommend to me by a co-worker, as I had told him I was looking for a new, honest and trustworthy mechanic since I had moved a few states away from my last one. Found it, they had some great recommends, no upsell, good people. Will be returning next month for some additional routine maintenance.đź‘Ťthumbs up

Redmond, WA
INFINITI QX4
01/10/2020
Waste of money
Extremely incompetent staff i don’t need to go in details i will just say that they couldn’t figure what was wrong with the car and tried to tell me that my mechanic engine is misfiring because of a brake caliper !!! And they couldn’t tell the difference between seized brake caliper and broken brake pads. Morons !!! But they charged me for a service that was not performed to the expectations. Its like going for a heart surgery but the surgeon was drunk and they put a filling in your tooth instead

MICHAEL M.
01/10/2020
Great!
Very professional and obviously experts on Japanese cars. Mr Wagner takes time to explain the issues and is very patient with non-experts. Excellent repairs and service level beyond what I expected. Thank you!

Stan W.
01/03/2020
I trust bringing my car to Marks.
I am so grateful we started to bring our automobiles to Marks. The service is excellent. We have recommended Marks to all our family members. Thank you Mark. Velda W

Andrew S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/02/2020
Great to have a place I can trust
It's great to have a place I can trust to take our cars. I've had this garage steer me away from unneccessary work on more than one occasion. Knowledgeable, patient, trustworthy.
I'll bring my cars here every time.

Stan W.
12/22/2019
Did all he said he would
Mark's work was very good. He completed the work on time and at a very fair price. We had dealerships not address the issue correctly. Mark did!!