CG
Issaquah, WA
Subaru Legacy
07/26/2021
Wiring Issue
Mechanics are extremely nice and helpful. Walked me through the whole process to let me know what they were doing.

Ronald M.
07/14/2021
Only recomanded what really need to do.

TOM B.
Nissan 350Z
05/07/2021
Good,honest service
Great service,very honest.

MAX L.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
04/23/2021
Great job and trustworthy service
Only by personally experiencing their services will you believe in their sincerity!

MIKE H.
Kenmore, WA
04/15/2021
good service
well-explained service

04/07/2021
Reliable mechanics in town
We have been using Mark's garage for 15 years. Mark is very kind and professional, always fixing our car with good quality. We highly recommend Mark for car services.

Dave P.
Lexus LS 400
04/06/2021
Mark takes care
My family has five cars: Lexus LS, Toyota, Tundra, Acura Legend, and Toyota 4Runner. We’ve been going to marks for over 10 years. Great quality service and never a problem. Five stars.

RL
Rudy L.
GMC Acadia
03/31/2021
Awesome honest hit the Mark!
Customer service is awesome and fast.

RYAN S.
Mercer Island, WA
INFINITI QX60
03/18/2021
I brought my QX60 in for an oil change and to replace the drive belt and am very happy with the customer service and ability to schedule an appointment. And the cost for the work was great. I definitely will be coming back.

HL
Hurman L.
03/10/2021
Mark's Japanese European Auto is our go-to shop for us for years
We have taken our cars (Honda, BMW) for several years now. They provide great service at a reasonable price. Just this week we took our car in because the brakes were screeching, thinking we needed to replace the brake disks. Mark's looked and said there was rust on the discs that will go away within a few days. No charge! This is why we go to Mark's!

ID
IBEN D.
Woodinville, WA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
02/23/2021
Always does quality work !
Have done business with Marks for many years - quality work, friendly service at a reasonable price ... we appreciate their work - at all their locations.

HL
Hurman L.
02/17/2021
Replace tail light, amazing service
One of the tail lights on my car needed to be replaced. I bought a new tail light with the intention of doing the work myself, but it was hard to install and I decided to have Mark's do it. They took only 10 minutes and did not charge me. I have taken my cars to Mark's over the years & they are excellent!

Carla C.
Kirkland, WA
02/01/2021
Mark’s japanese is awesome
I have been going to Mark’s for DECADES! I am obviously a satisfied customer. Thx !

BG
BOB G.
Redmond, WA
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/19/2021
Mark's Japanese is great. I know I can trust them and trust the work they do.
I have been going to Marks for over 15yrs. They are always honest and workmanship is alway edependable I trust Mark's Japanese 100%.

GE
GILLIAN E.
Skykomish, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2021
Knowledgeable customer service
Mark is a kind thoughtful person that takes time to do the right “thing” for your car.
He is not the cheapest, the work is done properly and in the time frame he estimated.