JOHN M.
Volvo XC60
11/20/2020
Check engine light
Service was very professional and prompt. Took my car in late morning and work was done by end of day.

David P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/12/2020
Fast and accurate service.
Very fast and accurate service.

GT
Greg T.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/29/2020
Prompt friendly service
Always good service and done in a timely way

Andrew S.
10/26/2020
Honest, solid, good communication.
Recommend to others, every chance I get.
When I do, I say:
They are fast, honest and do good work. They've talked me out or doing as much work as they have DONE for me. I trust them. I keep an eye on 'em, and I trust them.

BR
Brian R.
Redmond, WA
Pontiac Vibe
10/13/2020
Totally Reliable
Mark cares about his customers and makes sure that repairs are done right. Detailed receipts are helpful, too. Always a positive experience for me.

YN
YVONNE N.
Renton, WA
10/07/2020
Great people and service.
I was very pleased today with the prompt service and great work on my car. I have to wait for my car instead of leaving it and they are quick to get it done. Excellent day!

Carla C.
Ford Fiesta
09/24/2020
Mark saved me from a lemon
Mark has worked on all my cars for at least 20 years. One car, still running after 20 years! am so grateful that mark offers the service to inspect a vehicle BEFORE I bought it. He caught a frame In which the Integrity has been compromised. Thank you mark!

GT
Greg T.
09/11/2020
My Favorite Car Repair Is Marks Japanese Auto
I have used Marks Japanese Auto for all my car repairs and maintenance for many years

They have always been wonderful to work with and honest in all their dealings with me

I have referred many friends and family to them and they have been very satisfied customers

DAVID W.
Snoqualmie, WA
09/05/2020
Same day service - wish I had come earlier - will be coming back
Had a problem with our ‘13 Honda Pilot. It died unexpectedly during a turn. Codes read fuel was running lean. I had replaced the MAF sensor myself with an inexpensive, Chinese-made replacement part. Took it to another shop first, where I told them I had replaced the MAF sensor. So they accepted that and went on to work on the throttle body clean out. If it happened again, I would bring it back to them for a valve adjustment. But it only has 78k miles on it so that seemed odd. Got a recommendation to Mark’s Japanese Auto from a friend. When I brought it to him, I ran through the whole history. But he didn’t just accept the MAF sensor as being fixed. Left it with him and they found that by replacing the MAF with a proper OEM part, it seemed to solve the fuel running lean problem. The car runs more smoothly now.

I’m thankful he got to it quickly on the Friday before Labor Day so we can go on a road trip with this car. In hindsight I wish I had gone to him the very first thing. Because they have so much experience with Hondas, they had the part ready. I doubt that would have been the case at the other shop.

MIA H.

KR
Kelly R.
08/25/2020
Friendly, Timely, Fair
Mark's always takes care of me and my family. They consistently offer fair prices and they provide excellent service. I never have an issue making an appointment as soon as possible. I will remain a loyal customer for years to come.

TN
Todd N.
08/19/2020
Trustworthy mechanics
They are always willing to answer my questions and do great with at reasonable prices.

Thersa S.
Bothell, WA
Kia Soul
08/06/2020
8/6 service
Conscientious service performed in a timely manner that you can rely on so your vehicle performs as it should.

CK
COREY K.
Porsche Cayenne
07/29/2020
Honest awesome mechanic!
I have known Mark and his team for a few years now,. They have worked on my Cayenne and Maxima saving me thousands of dollars! One time I flunked a emissions test and Kirkland Firestone told me I had a leaky gas tank because of a bad fuel pump that would cost $1700, I take it to Mark who tells me that it’s a censor $350 for repairs and passed the inspection! They have done great jobs on other repairs as well. I highly recommend them!

AG
ALFREDO G.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
07/24/2020
Always a quality job
Fit me in despite the busy schedule, got me back on the road same day as promised. Honest diagnostic. Will be returning.