Thersa S.
Bothell, WA
Kia Soul
08/06/2020
8/6 service
Conscientious service performed in a timely manner that you can rely on so your vehicle performs as it should.

CK
COREY K.
Kirkland, WA
Porsche Cayenne
07/29/2020
Honest awesome mechanic!
I have known Mark and his team for a few years now,. They have worked on my Cayenne and Maxima saving me thousands of dollars! One time I flunked a emissions test and Kirkland Firestone told me I had a leaky gas tank because of a bad fuel pump that would cost $1700, I take it to Mark who tells me that it’s a censor $350 for repairs and passed the inspection! They have done great jobs on other repairs as well. I highly recommend them!

AG
ALFREDO G.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
07/24/2020
Always a quality job
Fit me in despite the busy schedule, got me back on the road same day as promised. Honest diagnostic. Will be returning.

BT
Brandon T.
07/22/2020
Fantastic service
I’ve taken my car to Mark’s for various services and am always impressed with their quality work. They are very friendly, responsive, reliable and don’t try to up-sell unnecessary services.

Highly recommended!

JESICA T.
Kenmore, WA
07/14/2020
Fast service, no fuss
After years of frustration dealing with Bellevue BMW taking days if not weeks to do simple tasks, going to Mark's has been heaven

DI
Dan I.
Scion tC
07/13/2020
120k tune up and my car is purring again.
I can always rely on Mark's to take care of my car for a fair price, whether it's the Bellevue or Issaquah location.

MICHAEL W.
Mercer Island, WA
07/01/2020
Good quality work but ...
The quality of work is always high and, for the most recent service, they were (thankfully) able to schedule in my service with very little notice. However, this was my third service that I had to call them to find out my vehicle was ready for pickup. It would be great if Marks was to call (and leave message) as soon as service was complete. Then one could schedule pick up to better align with other activities...and result in a 5-star rating!

GT
Greg T.
06/25/2020
Mark’s Japanese Service in Bellevue
Always terrific, fair and honest service at Mark’s Japanese Auto in Bellevue

Stan W.
06/24/2020
Good service at a competitive price. Also,
Mark's price is much more competitive than the dealer. Also, I have never found him to look for tag on service to increase the charge.

Jennifer B.
Renton, WA
Audi Q5
06/18/2020
I'm on my third vehicle that I've taken to Mark's, and they've never let me down. I recommend them to anyone who drives a European car.

WX
wei x.
06/11/2020
Work fast
It was fast to change axle shaft,I appreciate what they did , thanks very much.

EP

Laura A.
Sammamish, WA
Chevrolet Colorado
05/29/2020
Best car repair shop, hands down
We found Mark’s several years ago and now it is the only place we take our cars for service and repair. When other shops could not determine why our expedition kept dying, even the dealership, Mark figured it out in 30 minutes and the cost was less a quarter of what we paid the dealership. Now we take all of our family cars there. They are extremely knowledgeable, fast, honest, reasonably priced and friendly. We won’t go anywhere else. Highly recommend!!

KF
KATRIN F.
Kirkland, WA
Kia Sportage
05/29/2020
Highly reccomend!
I thought I would need a new transmission but it turned out to be a loose bolt on motor mount. I was thrilled at how quick they diagnosed the problem and frankly their honesty, and fact I literally saved hundreds of dollars.
I was treated with respect and kindness. Thank you Mark. I will be back and will tell family and friends about your business.

ST
SAUL T.
Bothell, WA
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/19/2020
I dropped in for an oil change and some brake work. They did the job no problem and were speedy with minimal wait times. Very well done