ID
IBEN D.
Woodinville, WA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
02/23/2021
Always does quality work !
Have done business with Marks for many years - quality work, friendly service at a reasonable price ... we appreciate their work - at all their locations.

HL
Hurman L.
02/17/2021
Replace tail light, amazing service
One of the tail lights on my car needed to be replaced. I bought a new tail light with the intention of doing the work myself, but it was hard to install and I decided to have Mark's do it. They took only 10 minutes and did not charge me. I have taken my cars to Mark's over the years & they are excellent!

Carla C.
02/01/2021
Mark’s japanese is awesome
I have been going to Mark’s for DECADES! I am obviously a satisfied customer. Thx !

BG
BOB G.
Redmond, WA
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/19/2021
Mark's Japanese is great. I know I can trust them and trust the work they do.
I have been going to Marks for over 15yrs. They are always honest and workmanship is alway edependable I trust Mark's Japanese 100%.

GE
GILLIAN E.
Skykomish, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2021
Knowledgeable customer service
Mark is a kind thoughtful person that takes time to do the right “thing” for your car.
He is not the cheapest, the work is done properly and in the time frame he estimated.

KG
Katie G.
12/30/2020
Provides Excellent Quality Professional Service
Excellent quality service.
Warm, kind, friendly atmosphere.
Price Quote on Point!
Fixed car same day!
Over delivered!
Thank you, to Mark and his mighty team!

Stan W.
Nissan Maxima
12/12/2020
Trust.
The Wilson family trust Marks Japanese European Autos to keep our cars running well for our safe driving. Thanks Mark.

KE
KATHY E.
12/11/2020
Excellent and efficient
Mark went out of his way to get my completely dead car resurrected after its alternator and battery suddenly went out and I desperately needed my car for work. I went to Mark's shop because three of my friends have taken their cars there for years. Now i understand why, as I too have full confidence in him.

Stan W.
12/05/2020
Good performance at competitive pricrs
We were able to get the service and repair needed on short notice.

JOHN M.
Volvo XC60
11/20/2020
Check engine light
Service was very professional and prompt. Took my car in late morning and work was done by end of day.

David P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/12/2020
Fast and accurate service.
Very fast and accurate service.

GT
Greg T.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/29/2020
Prompt friendly service
Always good service and done in a timely way

Andrew S.
10/26/2020
Honest, solid, good communication.
Recommend to others, every chance I get.
When I do, I say:
They are fast, honest and do good work. They've talked me out or doing as much work as they have DONE for me. I trust them. I keep an eye on 'em, and I trust them.

BR
Brian R.
Redmond, WA
Pontiac Vibe
10/13/2020
Totally Reliable
Mark cares about his customers and makes sure that repairs are done right. Detailed receipts are helpful, too. Always a positive experience for me.

YN
YVONNE N.
Renton, WA
10/07/2020
Great people and service.
I was very pleased today with the prompt service and great work on my car. I have to wait for my car instead of leaving it and they are quick to get it done. Excellent day!