MICHAEL M.
01/10/2020
Great!
Very professional and obviously experts on Japanese cars. Mr Wagner takes time to explain the issues and is very patient with non-experts. Excellent repairs and service level beyond what I expected. Thank you!

Stan W.
01/03/2020
I trust bringing my car to Marks.
I am so grateful we started to bring our automobiles to Marks. The service is excellent. We have recommended Marks to all our family members. Thank you Mark. Velda W

Andrew S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/02/2020
Great to have a place I can trust
It's great to have a place I can trust to take our cars. I've had this garage steer me away from unneccessary work on more than one occasion. Knowledgeable, patient, trustworthy.
I'll bring my cars here every time.

Stan W.
12/22/2019
Did all he said he would
Mark's work was very good. He completed the work on time and at a very fair price. We had dealerships not address the issue correctly. Mark did!!

Jennifer B.
Audi Q5
12/04/2019
Always great service.
Just took my third European car to Mark's and of course left feeling good about my experience. Oil changed in under 30 minutes, with no obnoxious attempts to upsell me or scare me into getting service I don't need. 10/10 would recommend.

LN
Lenny N.
Toyota Pickup
12/04/2019
Short Notice Rescue
Mark made time for a couple of smaller repairs that I needed take care of asap. Thanks Mark!

GT
Greg T.
11/08/2019
Very satisfied with Marks Japanese Auto Bellevue
Great mechanics and great owner. They are very trustworthy and competent. A pleasure to do business with.

HL
Hurman L.
10/26/2019
Good service,,!
We took our Honda CR-V into Mark's because whenever we drove over even small bumps, the front left suspension would make contact noises. We had only recently had new struts installed there. They replaced the struts under warranty at no cost to us! We have always had good service from Marks for the decade

SK
SOYOUNG K.
10/10/2019
Great experience
Took my dads bmw for an oil change. The experience was quick and painless. No pushing to get repairs done. The owner and super nice and informative. I would definitely do there for a service again

AH
Alex H.
Issaquah, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business was great and they always checked in with him. He said the owner and his son were awesome. Mark did great as well and is the one who replaced his engine.

Dan M.
Renton, WA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he was happy with the service.

TH
Tom H.
08/26/2019
Routine servie
Work was reasonably priced and done on time.
Long time customer

EB
Eric B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Eric said it seemed like everything was good.

ID
Ian D.
Isuzu Trooper
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Ian said the main complaint he had was that the vehicle was finished yesterday evening and he wasn't able to get down to the business. He said he had to pay over the phone, which was just a little bit of an inconvenience.

Marvin W.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz S320
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said the staff met his expectations.