Lorielle S.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/07/2019
Thank you for always being so accommodating. I appreciate having your service.

Joan W.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/05/2019
I have been using Martins for about 10 years. They are trustworthy and will not try and take advantage of you

LK
Linda K.
Nissan Frontier
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the business had nice mechanics and a nice staff.

Terry S.
12/04/2019
Repairs are excellent
Did repairs in timely manner and exactly as I needed

Ron H.
12/04/2019
Everyone is friendly, right from the resepsonist to the owner!
A+ service!

BG
Bill G.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill's son.. He said this business was quick and efficient. He said their service was correct.

Linda S.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/01/2019
Recent visit
They are very good I always take my cars to them

Chevrolet Traverse
11/27/2019
Outstanding!!!!
Everyone was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and completed the repairs way ahead of my expectation. I will be back to Martins any time I need service.

11/25/2019
Great work for a great price.
Great work everytime with a friendly crew and great pricing on all they do.

AG
Aaron G.
Penfield, NY
11/22/2019
Honest, Friendly and Affordable
Another great service done on my vehicle in a timely professional manner.

John B.
New York
Kia Sportage
11/21/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff does good work and at a reasonable price.

Tabitha B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Awesome people at Martin's
I absolutely love going to Martin's. I feel at home, I grew up with a mechanic, and may I say I love bringing them cookies for a nice thank you.😀

MJ
Michael J.
Dansville, NY
Martin's is super
Great people, great service

Dansville, NY
Jeep Patriot
Efficient
Great shop. Quick, good repairs, reasonable cost. Only one suggestion, get plastic to put on vehicle seats for hard working mechanics to sit on so seats don't get dirty.

Kevin S.
Mercury Milan
Go to them
We've been taking all our vehicles there. I have not been disappointed at all. If you have problems they always fix them. They work WELL with their customers.

Kevin S.
Always willing to help!
Always get what we need right away. Service our vehicles as early as they can. They work well with people's busy schedules. Would highly recommend!!

LT
Larry T.
Subaru Legacy
11/16/2019
Honest, Dependable Auto Garage
Martins Auto is a dependable garage with competent mechanics where I have been going for years with several cars that I have owned. They work to solve a problem and keep prices reasonable at the same time. Friendly desk service.

BK

RF
Ralph F.
11/13/2019
Great place
The tech was very informative and telling me the issues with my car. Would highly recommend this place to family and friends. My tech curtis was awesome

BC
Bill C.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/12/2019
Service for everyone
The staff are very informative and courteous. Willing to help anyone even if you aren't scheduled.