Marty Franich Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Louie R.
JEEP LIBERTY
04/03/2015 Category: Service
good service
Work done correctly. They always do a full inspection of vehicle and advise you if they find anything wrong.

PB
Paul B.
Aptos, CA
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
7th car purchased over many years
Great people, great service. You are treated like a neighbor.

Melissa M.
Clovis, CA
03/29/2015 Category: Service
customer service
The staff is friendly and ready to resolve issues in a fair manner...

Mark B.
Royal Oaks, CA
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Polite fast professional
This dealership always gives my old Wrangler great service.

LR
Louie R.
JEEP LIBERTY
03/22/2015 Category: Service
good service. work done right the firxt time.

KK
Kristine K.
HONDA ACCORD CPE
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly & personable
My experience @ Franich was a pleasant one. Everyone paid attention to my potential needs and the needs of my car service!!

CF
Cherisa F.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMI
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient oil change!
From the moment I called to make an appointment, I was welcomed! I was greeted by a service tech the moment I pulled up. My appointment was done efficiently, I was greeted in the waiting room, and I was even offered a small discount for being active duty. Upon checking out with payment, even the desk staff was courteous. On my way out to my vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised that it had been given a quick car wash as part of my service. Being new to the area, I appreciate the kindness from everyone and will certainly be back.

Doug S.

Capitola, CA
DODGE TRUCK RAM PICKUP
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service.
Excellent service in every department that we dealt with on this day.

GK
Gordon K.
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
personable
no bogus sales pitches to waste time

PC
Paul C.
DODGE CHARGER
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Great Shop just made a mistake
My SRT 8 tires were rotated incorrectly causing me to need to go back for a correction. Thankfully I realized before any extended driving, which may have worn the tires or worse perhaps. Now I am not sure that synthetic oil was infact used as paid for. I guess I'll need to pay closer attention when obtaining service on my very special high performance SRT8. Thank you,

LH
Loretta H.
JEEP CHEROKEE
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly. Accurate I'm their quote.
Everyone was nice. Enjoyed working with all of them. Flowers were a nice touch.

SG
Scott/Joannie G.
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Thankfull and Satisfied
So glad they found the leaking radiator during a routine inspection. They had a new one for me within two days, Fixed it fast. Great friendly service! Very happy with this visit.
Joannie G

SG
Scott/Joannie G.
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Dissatisfied with smog inspection appointment
I was assured there would be someone to inspect my vehicle for a smog inspection the day of my appointment. I turned it in at 7:30 am. At 1:30 pm I got a phone call from my service advisor telling me that my jeep would not communicate with the smog computer. He then told me that the technician left for the day, and I would need to bring my jeep in the next week. It was going cost me $130 to trouble shoot the problem. I then took my car to another local auto shop. The smog was completed with no problems at all, and the cost to me was $62.75.
Joannie Gray

John T.
Monterey, CA
02/22/2015 Category: Service
Big City Service in a Small Town Setting
On our first visit to the Marty Franich Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership we were pleasantly surprised to find the most friendly people that I have seen at any dealership in a very long time. The staff was very professional and sincerely friendly and all introduced themselves to us. We own two Jeeps currently and would buy a third from Marty Franich right now!! Thanks for a great
service experience!

Monica L.
Moss Landing, CA
JEEP PATRIOT
02/20/2015 Category: Service
amazing service!
Love the great service ,especially the carwash at the end of each service!

Jeanne G.
Hollister, CA
CHRYSLER 200
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Personable Staff
From walking in the door and being addressed by my name to picking up a clean car, everyone and everything was fine.

AF
Alfredo F.
DODGE DART
02/17/2015 Category: Sales
Everyone is always smiling.
This was the most easy car shopping experience I've had. Gio was patient and very helpful! Thank you again!!

Marisol L.