Marty Franich Ford Lincoln

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review over 3 years ago

Dianne P.
LINCOLN MKZ HYBRID
03/27/2015 Category: Service
5 star Purchase, Service and Autobody
i sent my previous review without the stars of excellence. i highly recommend Marty Franich for purchasing, service and now Autobody

DY
Dominique Y.
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Horrible Customer Service after SUV Purchase!!
I just purchased a 2 year old Explorer from Jon DeLuca and Gio 5 days ago. I was scheduled to bring the car back to today, so they could "clean it up and detail it." Shortly after buying the car, I noticed two issues with the exterior of the car that I didn't notice before purchase. Nothing major, but the way I was treated for bringing up these 2 issues to Gio and Jon, was totally unacceptable and rude! I simply asked for them to replace a $80 moulding that was broken on the passenger window. They said "we already gave you a good price for the car, you need to pay for this yourself." There were so many other ways they could've replied to this. But the tone of voice and the manner in which Jon (sales manager) chose to relay this to me, was very poor and unprofessional. They sure didn't treat me this way as they were trying to get my "sale" of their SUV...now they got my $ and they could care less about me, as a "satisfied customer." NEVER AGAIN, will I buy a car at this dealership.
Arnold S. from Marty Franich Ford Lincoln responded on 03/04/2015

Marty Franich Ford : Mr. and Mrs. Yoshi we here at Marty  Franich Ford are very sorry to see how upset you have become regarding your recent purchase. We have always wanter your experience to be 100% positive and comfortable because it is a huge financial commitment that you are making. This is a part of the reason why we allowed you to take the vehicle for extended hours prior to signing the contract so you could get a good feel for the vehicle,look it over with friends and family,and make your decision.The General Manager Leyton Felix would like to give you the option to come and discuss your concerns further here at the dealership with him. Again we would like to thank you for choosing to do business with us. Thank you. Gio

LW
Linda W.
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Excellent, old-fashion service
I wouldn't go any other service center in town. These are the 'good guys' and gals. Thanks a lot.

Randall R.
FORD FUSION HYBRID
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Ramon was very knowledgeable and helpful.

WR
William R.
LINCOLN MKZ
02/04/2015 Category: Service
The people.
It is the people - the men in your service department are always so helpful and friendly. They do their best to see that the service is the best possible.
Arnold S. from Marty Franich Ford Lincoln responded on 02/05/2015

Thank you Mr. Randolph it has been a pleasure working with you and Mrs. Randolph. Our dealership appreciates your business over the years.

NJ
Nathan J.
FORD TRUCK F-150 SERIES
01/26/2015 Category: Service
great service dept
the service dept was able to get my truck in and serviced fast and i didnt even have an appointment

HB
Henry B.
Boulder Creek, CA
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Recent Service
Johnny at the service desk is always very accommodating and upfront on costs and delivery time after the service. Love the pickup and drop-off service. Thanks

Douglas M.
Carmel Valley, CA
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Personel
On time, fair price, great service

L
Lassen Canyon Nursery
Redding, CA
FORD TRUCK F-150
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Accomodating...and close by
I have been taking my truck to Franich Ford since day one and really appreciate the friendly, efficient service. John and Ramon and the entire team always take great care of me, getting me on my way in a timely manner. They are very good about explaining any issues that they find and I feel like they are looking out for my best interests.

Mary W.
Scotts Valley, CA
FORD FUSION HYBRID
12/13/2014 Category: Service
service
The service advisors are extremely helpful and nice. Work is thorough and timely. They have a courtesy driver if you don't want to wait for your car to be serviced.

Joel S.
FORD C-MAX ENERGI
12/11/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly, down-to-earth, community dealership
Gio and Rick were great, and got busy very quickly finding me the car i wanted in just a couple hours. The whole process was very easy from sales to financing to out the door. Gio even said I can come back if I need some help understanding the various screens/options on my new C-Max Energi!

Justin F.
12/10/2014 Category: Sales
Best dealer in the seaside area
I have been to many dealers through out the years and must say John DeLuca is your go to man if you are looking for a car new or used.

DT
Dan T.
11/23/2014 Category: Service
Friendly People and quality results.
Great dealership.

Richard B.
FORD TRUCK RANGER
11/13/2014 Category: Service
service was great.ARNOLD DOES A GREAT JOB EVERY TIME.
ARNOLD & STAFF TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME ON EVERY VISIT. YOUR BODY SHOP STAFF IS OUTSTANDING ALSO.

PL
Patrick L.
FORD FIESTA
11/06/2014 Category: Sales
Gio and Rhonda
Gio and Rhonda were friendly, helpful, and professional.

JV
Jeremiah V.
Danville, CA
FORD MUSTANG
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
The people
Finally, a nice experience in buying a vehicle!

EW
Ellsworth W.
La Selva Beach, CA
LINCOLN MKZ
10/26/2014 Category: Sales
Low pressure, friendly, and professional.
I have worked with many car dealers in the past, and this experience was very pleasant. I didn't feel pressured into considering other vehicles (the usual up-sell) and at the same time they were completely open to showing me any of the vehicles on the lot. Other dealers wouldn't let us walk off the lot without pestering us endlessly and trying to convince us to buy a completely different model than the one we came to see. Kenny at Marty Franich listened to us and showed us what we wanted to see. It was refreshing for a change. I highly recommend these guys...
Jon D., Sales Manager from Marty Franich Ford Lincoln responded on 10/28/2014

Mr. Wente ,

Thanks you for your  kind review, Thats how we do things here at Marty Franich Ford. You where also very nice to deal with. Hope to see you and any of your friends that like to be treated this way as well in the future. Please feel free to call anytime with questions or concerns....or just come by for a cup of coffee of bottle of water !!
Regards , Kenny Fauver and staff

James S.
FORD TRUCK S-DTY F-350 SRW
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly service people.

Cary S.
Turlock, CA
10/08/2014 Category: Service
prompt friendly service
I was early but they went right to work. Every one treated me very warmly.

Bryan S.
FORD TRUCK F-150 SERIES
10/07/2014 Category: Sales
Sales attitude, knowledgeable, inventory
Looking to purchase a 2014 F 150 RWD CC 5.0 for several months. And now I remember why I went back to Marty Franich Ford, after purchasing a truck long ago from the same. “ Sales attitude, easy helpful, knowledgeable with product, inventory, clean property”.
They understand buying a new Vehicle can be costly they just make it work. Good job Cheers, Bryan