Marty Franich Ford Lincoln

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 4 years ago

Review for Marty Franich Ford Lincoln

EW
Ellsworth W.
La Selva Beach, CA
LINCOLN MKZ
10/26/2014 Category: Sales
Low pressure, friendly, and professional.
I have worked with many car dealers in the past, and this experience was very pleasant. I didn't feel pressured into considering other vehicles (the usual up-sell) and at the same time they were completely open to showing me any of the vehicles on the lot. Other dealers wouldn't let us walk off the lot without pestering us endlessly and trying to convince us to buy a completely different model than the one we came to see. Kenny at Marty Franich listened to us and showed us what we wanted to see. It was refreshing for a change. I highly recommend these guys...
Jon D., Sales Manager from Marty Franich Ford Lincoln responded on 10/28/2014

Mr. Wente ,

Thanks you for your  kind review, Thats how we do things here at Marty Franich Ford. You where also very nice to deal with. Hope to see you and any of your friends that like to be treated this way as well in the future. Please feel free to call anytime with questions or concerns....or just come by for a cup of coffee of bottle of water !!
Regards , Kenny Fauver and staff