CYNTHYA M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ford Five Hundred
12/18/2019
Another Great Visit!
First, I appreciate that you don't gouge on prices, and that you don't create things to be done. I appreciate your honesty . This visit was a relief in that what I thought might be wrong wasn't.....especially this time of the year! Merry Christmas!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/30/2019

We are so grateful for wonderful, kind, loyal customers like YOU!!
Wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year 2020!

KF
KEN F.
12/14/2019
1992 F250
Jim did a great job getting my truck running. John did a great job keeping me informed. My only regret is not taking the truck to Marty’s AW in the first place.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you, Ken, for allowing us to service your, Ford Pickup.  We are happy to hear that we have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KN
KRIS N.
Casselberry, FL
12/14/2019
Staff
Your staff is so courteous .
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much, Kris, for your kind words.
We hope you have a Very Happy New Year 2020!!

LD
LYNDA d.
12/12/2019
Great service for a new resident.
They took care of my brake lines and gave me a new battery in a reasonable time and cost.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much, Lynda, for allowing us to service your Honda Civic.
We are grateful for business and look foward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Welcome to the neighborhood and the Marty's Auto Works Family!!

Oviedo, FL
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/11/2019
Happy
Marty’s worked on my antique car. We started with fixing the AC but, as everyone knows, that led to one thing after the other getting fixed, as well. John worked with me until each thing I added was repaired. He took the time to listen to my concerns and went about getting it all done right. I’m very happy with my car and the work that was done.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback.  Happy customers and happy cars make us so very happy!!
We hope you have a Very Happy New Year 2020!!

Joseph F.
Orlando, FL
11/20/2019
Great work
It's been a few months since I been there and I forgot to write a review. Honestly, these guys are great. I went to a few dealerships to get estimates on new breaks that I needed. Marty's by far was the best deal and without even telling them I was a student at first, the guy at the front asked and gave me a discount on parts. Amazing service and the breaks work great. For anybody, especially younger college kids that are not very educated about cars and repairs, that are worried about getting upcharged/scammed, GO HERE! Great guys, great service and would 100% say go here for any car repairs you need.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much, Joseph, for taking the time to write this amazing review.
We appreciate all our customers and are happy to hear it shows.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.

LG
LUIS G.
Ford Excursion
11/20/2019
Service is great
This was recommended by my neighbor. I was having issues with my Ac it was not the compressor or the dryer . It turn out to be a bad wire that was turning the compressor off when the engine started. I took it to another shop I got the round around . Thank you for fixing my truck

Luis,
We are happy to hear that we have EARNED your business and we are grateful that your neighbor was kind enough to refer you to us.   Our customers are simply the BEST!!

BL
BRIAN L.
Winter Springs, FL
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/18/2019
Great Service! Great Value!
Marty's is my "Go To" place for anything needing an automotive repair. Trusted advise, never up selling anything that's not needed. Always looking out for my best interest, and they always stand behind their work.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much, Brian, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

11/16/2019
Excellent service and always kept informed on status of repairs. I am greeted by my name. I am not just a “number”
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate our customers and are glad it shows.

RF
ROSE F.
Casselberry, FL
11/15/2019
I am taken care of with or without an appointment, even though I come with a mind of getting my car checked and making an appointment
Never have to bring car back for same problem, also good advice given for continued care of my car
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Rose, for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.
We hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

BF
BARBARA F.
Lexus LS 430
11/14/2019
Very friendly, helpful staff. Work was explained clearly and very honest with price
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Barbara, for your feeback.  Happy customers are always our #1 goal here at Marty's Auto Works.
We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

JANICE G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/14/2019
The staff is very nice and helpful
Marty’s was recommended to me by a friend. I took my car here for break service, up on arrival the staff was very nice and helpful, they did a great job on my breaks, everything was explained to me before they completed the job. I had a great experience and would not hesitate to use them again.

Janice,
We are happy to hear that we have EARNED your business and we look forward to keeping your, Mercedes, running at it's best.
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

LR
LEIGH R.
11/13/2019
Easy dropoff. Keep me informed. Fair price. Informative.
My wife and I have Marty's for years. John is a great asset to the company. Everyone is honest, reliable, and practical.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Leigh, for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate you and hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

LEXIE M.
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2019
Outstanding Service!!
Again all the guys came through as usual!

Very Happy Indeed!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ford Expedition EL
11/12/2019
Great!
Always great work done. I always feel that the answers given are honest and what is best for the vehicle
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words and continued patraonge.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!