Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998
DOMINIC R. on 11/01/2017
"“Free” Inspection"
Found this shop on the AAA website as an approved shop, took my Jeep in for the “free” 40 point inspection that ended up costing $47 and provided estimates for 1,200 plus in repair estimates. Left not very happy, the very next day, the O2 sensor that I had replaced a few months earlier falls out of its socket where it was epoxied into. I was barely able to drive it back in the next day and had to pay another 275 to have it replaced again.Overall, I’m out $325 and the car drives the exact same as when I brought it there 2 days ago. Won’t ever use Marty’s for another repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:57 AM
MARY C. on 10/28/2017
"Not so good anymore"
Marty's use to be wonderful but I believe they have just gotten to busy. When I didn't make an appointment I waited a week for a water pump to be changed. I then had an issue, made an appointment, they didn't get a chance to finish reviewing but promised to call me the next day - yea you they didn't and oh by the way they broke my blower for my a/c so I had to take it else where. Very sad, I use to recommend them, now I recommend that you stay clear.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 01:38 PM
JIM H. ReScore Review on 07/12/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Excellent staff and mechanics!"
I can not say enough good about Marty and his staff! We were extremely satisfied with the whole process!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:13 AM

"2002 Ford Explorer"
I can not say enough good things about Marty and his excellent team of mechanics!
As most people know, it is difficult to find a trustworthy mechanic in this day and age, but Marty's has restored my faith!!!
After having two other shops tell me that my evaporator coil needed to be replaced and it would cost me $1500.00, Marty and his team proved that it was just my serpentine belt.
Our explorer was a big challenge with many issues and these guys took the bull by the horns and were extremely professional and courteous and informative as to what was going on as they were working on the vehicle.
If I could give these guys ten stars I would do so!!!
Thank you Marty and your team!!

Jim & Lynda Hoffman
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:13 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/11/2017

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to have earned your trust and your continued patronage!

Marty & Staff
Ron G. ReScore Review on 11/12/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Ron said he took his vehicle back to the business and replaced the part he needed at no charge. They were nice and he had no problems working with them. He said he was happy with them.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 10/14/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016

Ron said the vehicle is till hesitating when accelerated and the engine light is back on. He said he will have to bring the vehicle back in.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 10/14/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/08/2016

We are happy that you brought the vehicle back into us and we got it running much better.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Marty DiSanto & Staff
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2016

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Marty & Staff
Ronald G. on 04/20/2013
Ronald said the business charged him $178 for a diagnostic on a transmission problem, which should have cost $90. He said he would not recommend the business for the reason stated.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/17/2013
Review Created: 04/20/2013
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
We are so sorry you were not happy with our services. Please know that we did our best to make you understand the charges and correct the "problem" but were unable to see eye to eye with this matter. It is always our goal to give our customers the best service at the best prices available. I feel we sincerely tried to accomplish this goal.
Daniel G. on 01/23/2013
Daniel said his vehicle is still broken. He said the business cleaned out debris and deposits out of his catalytic converter with brake cleaner costing $250. He drove it down the road and back and it sounded like a mariachi band when he took off the catalytic converter. He purchased a new catalytic converter online and he has to clean it with brake fluid and remove bolts and install the new one.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/21/2013
Review Created: 01/23/2013
Stephanie K. at Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/12/2013
The vehicle in question, a 2000 Nissan Altima with 175k on the odometer arrived at our facility on Jan. 17, 2013. Daniel complained of a “slight misfire” with oxygen sensor and catalytic converter codes. We attempted to drive the vehicle into the service bay but found that the vehicle would hardly run at all. We did verify codes; a code that Daniel was not aware of was an EGR code. (P0420, converter AND P1402 EGR CODE) we removed the EGR valve for inspection and found large chunks of the melted catalytic converter holding the valve open and this was the cause of the poor run ability (internal vacuum leak) the intake port also had an excessive amount of carbon build up and pieces of the melted converter in it. As we advised Daniel, we cleaned the intake passages “as best we can” but we did not address any other potential issues such as the catalytic converter or oxygen sensors. Daniel’s girlfriend called back the following Wednesday, stating that the vehicle was running poorly again. We immediately asked her to come back to recheck and that it is likely the catalytic converter that was coming apart, probably had caused the EGR valve to become stuck open again (due to debris) We explained to her that we would remove and clean the EGR valve again at no cost to her but we will likely need to replace the catalytic converter to eliminate the problem, (and that we would even install a customer supplied converter to help out as much as possible) but Daniel (or his girlfriend) never returned. I do not know if Daniel communicated all of the information that was noted on his repair order (or what was discussed verbally) but there is no way we deserved a one star review.
CHRIS K. on 01/09/2013
"bad estimate, did not get the coupon rate."
the estimate contained two line items for $190 yet in my email from you all, is a special deal for $94. I asked for a lower rate yet all I got was a run down on the items and the price. So I am taking the vehicle to other shops for an estimate and compare.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander