EG
EDMUND G.
02/18/2020
i'm happy
they treat me right, the service is great, I'm happy!

SL
SCOT L.
Winter Springs, FL
02/14/2020
Consistently exceeds my expectations
Even after 20 years of doing business at Marty's, this company still exceed my expectations on every visit. From the guys who work up front, to the mechanics who work out back, these are some of the best people one could ever hope to meet. I trust them completely and it is with pride that I recommend them to everyone and anyone.

SUSAN M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Hyundai Azera
02/12/2020
I wouldn't go anywhere else!
We count on Marty's for everything from oil changes to major repairs. They have kept our cars running well, and their prices are very reasonable. I particularly appreciate their honest appraisal of what needs to be done right away and what service can wait.

MARK H.
Fern Park, FL
01/29/2020
Fast and professional

KP
KIM P.
Orlando, FL
01/28/2020
Coolant leak and oil change
Love the guys at Marty’s! My car needed an oil change and my engine was leaking coolant. Mart’s is always fair in their pricing and great at service. My BMW has 107000 miles and I trust them to help me keep it running.

LC
LEE C.
01/23/2020
Kris is the man
Another great job by Kris, replacing steering bushings - my truck drives much better. Engine light off.
Thanks JOHN for keeping the invoice under 20,000.00. 🤣Great crew, love you guys, your the best!

Lee,
Thanks so much for making me SMILE!!   You are correct, we are very blessed to have such wonderful, talented  employees and amazing, loyal  customers like YOU!
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

JOYCE C.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2020
Review
Marty's is the best place to take your vehicle for repair, etc. They are friendly and very caring. I have been going to them for about 15 or more years and would not take my vehicle anywhere else.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much, Joyce, for your continued patronage.  We are very thankful for wonderful, loyal customers like YOU!!

HS
HOWARD S.
Volvo XC90
01/15/2020
2005 Volvo engine problem.
Tracked down the source of my car's problem, fixed it and had it back to me sooner than expected.
Howard
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

We are happy to hear that we were able to get your, Volvo, repaired and back on the road quickly.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

KH
KEN H.
01/14/2020
Serpentine Belt Replacement
Marty’s did an excellent and timely replacement of a serpentine belt on my car. This is my go to place for automotive repairs.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you, Ken, for allowing us to be your first choice for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.   We appreciate your patronage!!

Geneva, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
01/12/2020
Best Automotive Repair Shop In Central Florida
I have had two complete engine replacements done by the Longwood shop and both times they have performed perfectly. The employees are very friendly and patient.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicles.  We are thankful for wonderful customers like YOU!!

01/12/2020
Honest, good people!
As a woman, these guys are honest guys. They aren’t pushy and make recommendations on things they feel need attention and leave the decision up to you. They offer you a ride to work if it’s close by. (They know you need that money to pay the bill) 😄
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate our customers and are glad it shows.  See ya next time!!

KL
KATHERYN L.
Jeep Compass
01/11/2020
Customer service
They were very attentive when listening to my description of what is going on with my car. Price was reasonable.
Customer service was amazing.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much, Katheryn, for allowing us to service your vehicle.
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing your again on your next visit.

JIM B.
Winter Springs, FL
01/09/2020
Routine service
I have received great service each time I come there, I have dealt with Garry going on almost 5 years and trust him. With my car and my wife’s. Your company is the only one I allow to service my vehicles. What I really appreciate is the one on one communication I get from you guys. I am fanatical about my vehicles so no one else touches them except your shop. Jim
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

We are so thankful for wonderful, loyal customers like YOU!!
Your kind words and continued patronage mean the world to us.

EE
ED E.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/04/2020
Marty’s is the only repair shop I take my 2004 Corvette in for maintenance & repairs. They are professional and efficient. I have utilized this shop for many years
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.
Thanks again for allowing us to keep your, Corvette, running at it's best!!

PW
PAULA W.
Sanford, FL
Honda Civic Si
12/29/2019
Honest and professional service
I am so thankful to have been recommended to Marty’s Auto Works. The shop worked me into theor schedule just before Christmas fixed the problem and found that there was mo problem with another issue another shop had advised about. I will be bringing my vehicle to Marty’s from now on. They were honest, thorough, polite, friendly and professional. Could not ask for more.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/23/2020

Paula, we are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  Happy customers and happy cars are always our #1 priority.  We look forward to seeing your again next time your car is not feeling well.