Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LC
LONI C.
Porsche Boxster
08/20/2019
Marty's Auto only place I trust!
Have been taking my cars to Marty's since the 90's. He has always been honest & gone above & beyond on taking care of my cars & my entire family's cars. Will never go anywhere else! Nick also is awesome & so patient with stressed out car owners. :-)

GB
GARY B.
08/14/2019
Ford Ranger (2004) repair
I have been doing business with Marty for many years. During that time I have always found Marty and his staff to be very knowledgeable in all areas of repairs that I required. It has been a real pleasure to do business with Marty's shop , because I know when I get my vehicle back it has been repaired correctly and done with my ultimate satisfaction in mind. My highest recommendations go out to this business for all of your vehicle repair needs.

BG
BEN G.
08/09/2019
Great to Deal With
John accomplished what I wanted to accomplish with a smaller expenditure on my part. You can't beat that with a stick!

TG
TOM G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/03/2019
Excellent as always
Marty’s Auto Works never disappoints. Honest, reliable and trustworthy are the words that come to mind when I deal with Marty’s Auto Works and those aren’t words you typically hear when you think auto repair. We have been going to Marty’s Auto Works for over 20 years and I trust them and would recommend them to family and friends.

EL
ELISABETH L.
GMC Envoy
08/02/2019
BELIEVE THE REVIEWS
I used to take my vehicles to someone that I still believe is a reputable company, but they wouldn't even try to use a small warranty and Marty's Auto Works came highly recommended on Nextdoor.com and I decided to give them a shot. They are sooo professional. They were quick to take care of me when I came in and even offered to give me a ride home!!!! It was so nice. They even have this online portal to input your car to schedule maintenance, etc. They fixed my car quick and I am thrilled. Everything is working great. They are super nice and highly reccomend them.

LEXIE M.
Ford Fiesta
07/28/2019
Fantastic Service As Usual!
Marty s the only repair facility I would consider using. Thanks for all they do and results we get from their services.
Very friendly people and a pleasure to deal with even though is is a vehicle repair or just routine service.
They’re the Best!

Orlando, FL
07/21/2019
Excellent service by extremely qualified workers...a great team!
The team at Marty’s do an excellent job. They keep you informed about what is going on and always are on time and within their estimate of what the repairs will cost. John did a great job of keeping me posted on the car repair time line and Chris did an excellent job of fixing my car and getting it back when promised. Marty’s is fortunate to have these guys on their team. Great experience...
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/22/2019

We are truly  blessed to have such an amazing team and such wonderful customers.  Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage.
See ya next time!!

JOE F.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/21/2019
Great customer service.
Through my more than 20 years with Marty, the service is always outstanding. The "plus" is that I feel I've made "friends" with Marty & most of his staff.

Joe,
You are much more than a friend, you are like family to us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DANIEL S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
07/15/2019
Marty’s took my work van in immediately and replaced the a/c evaporated core.
There price was consistent with other repair shops. And they are fair and honest people to work with.
Thanks. Nick.

Daniel,
We are glad we could get your van fixed up and back on the road quickly.
Working A/C is certainly important in this HOT weather.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JAY L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/14/2019
Jay Laney
It was a great experience.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you so much, Jay, for allowing us to service your Toyota.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SHELDON M.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
07/13/2019
Marty's - My Favorite Auto Shop
I have only good things to say for the fine work on my 1989 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight. They fixed the ABS, the Twilight Sentinel feature, the PRND indicator and several other features that make my auto unbeatable in my eyes. I will forgive them for not vacuuming the interior but that's not what I came to them for. The result is my complete confidence in a clean and safe ride. What they do I can recommend to everyone !
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful, loyal, kind customers like YOU!!
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

FK
FRANK K.
Volkswagen Golf
07/05/2019
They were recommended to me from one of their clients. I was extremely pleased with the professional service. Pricing was very fair and work was completed on time. I am a fan!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are very thankful to have such amazing customers and we are happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.

HH
HOLLY H.
Mazda Protege5
07/03/2019
A huge thank you to Marty and the entire staff for keeping my 2003 Mazda Protege5 in tip-top condition for the past 16 years and 100,000 miles. Now it's time to retire that screaming yellow car.
We look forward to many more years of excellent auto care with our new car.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are happy to hear that the Mazda was good to you for so many years.  Congrats on getting a new vehicle and thank you so much your continued patronage.   See ya soon!!

RON G.
06/23/2019
Visited Longwood location and John took good care of me
John kept me updated on my car. Want to use factory parts but price was too high and I asked him to use off market parts and it lowered the cost by $300. Good service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GM
GREG M.
06/15/2019
Last minute checkup
Marty’s was wonderful doing a last minute checkup
On my car before a long road trip. I really appreciate it.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review....hope our had a GREAT trip!!

BC
BILL C.
06/14/2019
The service and honesty at Marty's is probably the best I have seen in the 28 years I have lived in Longwood. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for auto service repairs. Even though they were unable to correct the problem, they told me exactly what was wrong and how to take care of it. This was all done with no charge for all they put into this including rides to and from Marty's Auto Works.

Thank you for the great service!

Bill,
We certainly appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.
Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicles.
See ya next time!!

ROSS M.
Nissan Frontier
06/13/2019
Very Pleased
After getting brand new tires at a tire store, my truck ran very rough. I took it back and they said the tires were out of balance, which they then fixed. They also told me my center support bearing was bad and that was causing the vibration. When I left the second time, again my truck ran very rough. I brought my truck to Marty’s and they checked the balance of the tires, all 4 were still out of balance. They balanced the tires. They also told me the center support bearing was fine. My truck runs smooth and perfect now. They also did a headlight restoration while it was there. They look great. I am very happy with their work and would definitely recommend them. I should have went to Marty’s to start with.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are so happy to hear that your Nissan Frontier is now running smoothly and that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KATE S.
06/13/2019
Fantastic
Thanks again for your fantastic help.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank YOU for being such a great customers.
See ya next time!

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2019
I had a laundry list of work that I wanted to get done to my Corvette. I knew it would take some time. John and Tom did a fantastic job finding the right parts and doing quality work. Thanks again.

Hey Rick,
We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services performed on your Corvette.  We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marty's Auto Works.

HS
HELGA S.
Casselberry, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/23/2019
Best service ever
If you want things done right and at an honest and fair price Marty’s Auto Service is the best place to take your car. You will never go wrong at Marty’s, very trustworthy.
Helga S
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, Helga, your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marty's Auto Works.