LD
LYNDA d.
12/12/2019
Great service for a new resident.
They took care of my brake lines and gave me a new battery in a reasonable time and cost.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much, Lynda, for allowing us to service your Honda Civic.
We are grateful for business and look foward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Welcome to the neighborhood and the Marty's Auto Works Family!!

Winter Springs, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
08/14/2019
Marty’s came highly recommended from a couple of friends. They were really great I told them what I wanted done and did exactly that. They did take awhile with my truck, but they were busy and had to find a rattle so maybe that’s why so long.
They did shuttle me back home, so I wasn’t really put out too much. They were all very polite and didn’t make a woman feel uncomfortable or stupid like some places. Thanks for being professional and doing a great job!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much allowing us to EARN your business.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

LG
LOU G.
Oviedo, FL
GMC Yukon
05/31/2019
Diagnostic Check
Brought my vehicle in to see what issue was with my car. Very professional at drop off and called me within hours to let me know what issue was.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

JEFF C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/28/2019
It works
Had my van towed in because of a coolant leak and Marty's found the problem and solved it. Less that I thought it was going to cost.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Jeff,

Happy we were able to get your leak fixed and get you back on road.

Thank you for your continued patronage!!

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Winter Springs, FL
11/17/2018
Great job servicing my car.

KP
KEN P.
Orlando, FL
04/15/2018
Great on repair - need work on communication
My car arrived after hours Wednesday. I left a request to call. No call Thursday until I made it. Response - 4 customers ahead of you. Rest of the day - no word. Friday I sent an email and got a call right away. Service will be done. Called again. On hold for 7 minutes before hanging up. Sent a text and got a call right away. Service completed. Car fixed by the end of the day so I could pick it up Saturday. Customer communication needs attention!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/07/2018

Ken,
We appreciate your feedback, we certainly will address this with our guys.

WM
WILLIAM M.
04/05/2018
Honest, friendly feedback!
Went to David Maus Toyota in April 2018 for a discounted oil/filter change on my 4 Runner and they determined my brakes were within 1000 miles (2mm) of needing replaced. Marty's had an email free brake check so I wanted a confirmation of the required repairs. Marty's tech determined that there is 5mm left on the brake pads which means I have only used about half of the life expectancy. That means I should be good for another 30,000+ miles. How do you trust a dealer that engages in this predatory, deceptive upselling practice? Stick with someone you know and trust-Thanks Marty and your tech department!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/07/2018

William,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Marty's. We strive to always provide you with honest answers and quality service.

BZ
BOB Z.
03/14/2018
Very pleased with the work completed.
Another repair shop suggested Marty's for work on my Ford Ranger. I was very pleased with the work performed. I will definitely use them in the future.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2018

Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your business!

Craig S.
Oviedo, FL
Cadillac SRX
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he had to return his vehicle to this business because it wasn't repaired the first time, but it appears to be repaired now. Overall, he's satisfied with this business.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Craig,
We are so sorry to hear that vehicle was running perfect when it left our facility the first time.  Please let us know if you have any further problems as we strive to ALWAYS provide our customers with quality service.

GH
Greg H.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Greg said his service took a while to complete.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Greg,
I apologize it took us a bit longer that you expected to get your vehicle done.  Sometimes things don't always go exactly as planned but we appreciate your patience and continued patronage.

GH
Greg H.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Greg said his service took a while to complete.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

Greg,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's, we appreciate your business.

Cory C.
Apopka, FL
Mazda MPV
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said the service was good. She found out, a day later, she could have picked up her vehicle sooner.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

Katherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we appreciate your business.

FY
Fred Y.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Fred said they fixed the problem. However, it took a little longer than he wanted because they were over-booked.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2017

Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your business.

Seth B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Seth said this business provided good service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/01/2017

Seth,
Thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to providing your future auto repair and maintenance needs.

DONNA S.
09/02/2017
Helpful, courteous
It was my first visit and they were very friendly and seemed sincere about finding and resolving any issues going on with my car.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/28/2017

Donna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is to provide you with honest answers and quality service. We look forward to providing your future auto maintenance needs.