Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Winter Springs, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
08/14/2019
Marty’s came highly recommended from a couple of friends. They were really great I told them what I wanted done and did exactly that. They did take awhile with my truck, but they were busy and had to find a rattle so maybe that’s why so long.
They did shuttle me back home, so I wasn’t really put out too much. They were all very polite and didn’t make a woman feel uncomfortable or stupid like some places. Thanks for being professional and doing a great job!

LG
LOU G.
Oviedo, FL
GMC Yukon
05/31/2019
Diagnostic Check
Brought my vehicle in to see what issue was with my car. Very professional at drop off and called me within hours to let me know what issue was.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

JEFF C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/28/2019
It works
Had my van towed in because of a coolant leak and Marty's found the problem and solved it. Less that I thought it was going to cost.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Jeff,

Happy we were able to get your leak fixed and get you back on road.

Thank you for your continued patronage!!

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Winter Springs, FL
11/17/2018
Great job servicing my car.

KP
KEN P.
Orlando, FL
04/15/2018
Great on repair - need work on communication
My car arrived after hours Wednesday. I left a request to call. No call Thursday until I made it. Response - 4 customers ahead of you. Rest of the day - no word. Friday I sent an email and got a call right away. Service will be done. Called again. On hold for 7 minutes before hanging up. Sent a text and got a call right away. Service completed. Car fixed by the end of the day so I could pick it up Saturday. Customer communication needs attention!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/07/2018

Ken,
We appreciate your feedback, we certainly will address this with our guys.

WM
WILLIAM M.
04/05/2018
Honest, friendly feedback!
Went to David Maus Toyota in April 2018 for a discounted oil/filter change on my 4 Runner and they determined my brakes were within 1000 miles (2mm) of needing replaced. Marty's had an email free brake check so I wanted a confirmation of the required repairs. Marty's tech determined that there is 5mm left on the brake pads which means I have only used about half of the life expectancy. That means I should be good for another 30,000+ miles. How do you trust a dealer that engages in this predatory, deceptive upselling practice? Stick with someone you know and trust-Thanks Marty and your tech department!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/07/2018

William,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Marty's. We strive to always provide you with honest answers and quality service.

BZ
BOB Z.
03/14/2018
Very pleased with the work completed.
Another repair shop suggested Marty's for work on my Ford Ranger. I was very pleased with the work performed. I will definitely use them in the future.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2018

Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your business!

Craig S.
Oviedo, FL
Cadillac SRX
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he had to return his vehicle to this business because it wasn't repaired the first time, but it appears to be repaired now. Overall, he's satisfied with this business.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Craig,
We are so sorry to hear that vehicle was running perfect when it left our facility the first time.  Please let us know if you have any further problems as we strive to ALWAYS provide our customers with quality service.

GH
Greg H.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Greg said his service took a while to complete.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Greg,
I apologize it took us a bit longer that you expected to get your vehicle done.  Sometimes things don't always go exactly as planned but we appreciate your patience and continued patronage.

GH
Greg H.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Greg said his service took a while to complete.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

Greg,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's, we appreciate your business.

Cory C.
Apopka, FL
Mazda MPV
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said the service was good. She found out, a day later, she could have picked up her vehicle sooner.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

Katherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we appreciate your business.

FY
Fred Y.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Fred said they fixed the problem. However, it took a little longer than he wanted because they were over-booked.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2017

Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your business.

Seth B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Seth said this business provided good service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/01/2017

Seth,
Thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to providing your future auto repair and maintenance needs.

DONNA S.
09/02/2017
Helpful, courteous
It was my first visit and they were very friendly and seemed sincere about finding and resolving any issues going on with my car.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/28/2017

Donna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is to provide you with honest answers and quality service. We look forward to providing your future auto maintenance needs.

BARBARA B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/01/2017
Forester rear axle seal repaired
Sounds much better now, grinding gone. Good staff, good mechanics !
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/28/2017

Barbara,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your continued patronage.

BF
Beaver F.
Florida
Cadillac DeVille
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Beaver said they did a pretty good job.

Mark D.
Honda Fit
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Mark said the business was honest. They made a mistake. However, they admitted their fault and fixed it for a reduced price.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/02/2017

Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your business.

Connor B.
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Connor said they did a pretty good job.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/07/2017

Connor,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works, we appreciate your business.

CL
CANDY L.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2017
Serpentine belt replacement 2007 Jeep
I'm always happy with my service here and I'm glad the issue with my noisy chirping serpentine belt has been fixed. I had my Jeep in back in Feb.for routine mtce. and asked for the belt to be looked at. I was told to wait until the noise was constant but it was most likely the serpentine. So I'm confused why it was so hard to diagnose it this time and why I- an old lady-needed to go into the bay to help show how the car had to be in gear, and got in the car to demonstrate how it happens. It became very clear at that point. Im not objecting to that, but my concern is this added time to my repair that I had to pay for. Plus the original verbal I got in Feb was for about $100 if that's what it was. So I was surprised it came to $150. I was told in February it was probably the serpentine. I walked in yesterday saying it was probably the serpentine. I'm just not sure clear why it took an hour to diagnose something what should've been simple. It's the first time I was disappointed by price at your shop. I'm glad it's fixed. I'm just not so happy how the bill came to be $150 for this repair.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/30/2017

Candy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage.

Christian S.
Honda Accord
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Christian said although they got the job done, it would have been nice to have a more pleasant greeting, when he arrived at this business. He likes this business. He will be returning soon to have his brakes done. They pointed the brakes out to him. He is very pleased that the technician did not force him into getting the brakes done at that time.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/19/2017

Christian,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. Thank you for your continued patronage.