CJ
Cameron J.
Allen, TX
09/05/2014
Attitude
I went in for a inspection both of the associates went out of the way to help and answer questions about the check engine light, at the point we are deciding on diagnostics and pricing the manager all while trying to be helpful & friendly confuses me with what pricing he has and that I ALREADY owe him from pulling in the bay. I at this point not having asked for services yet that im being charged for I disagree on having codes read and he promptly Tells me find service elswhere then turns and tell the associate to remove my vehicle. Customer Service Failed!
Next time you get a referral leave it to the guy who had me sold & just was working the details taking over and playing hardball only losses you business from me and mine.

CJ
Cameron J.
Allen, TX
09/05/2014
Attitude
I went in for a inspection all of the associates went out of the way to help and answer questions about the check engine light, at the point we are deciding on diagnostics and pricing the manager all while trying to be helpful & friendly confuses me with what pricing he has and that I ALREADY owe him from pulling in the bay. I at this point not having asked for services im being charged for I disagree on having codes read and he promptly Tells me find service elswhere then turns and tell the associate to remove my vehicle. Customer Service Failed!
Raed M. from Maso's Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2014

Inaccurate review......

Jason C.
Plano, TX
Nissan Armada
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Jason said the business was very slow for an oil change and offered no incentive to come back for him, even though he was one of the business' first customers. He would not recommend them due to this experience.